Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,245 members, 7,811,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Quit Notice:Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Arewa Youths,Pleads With Them 2 Leave Igbos(pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice:Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Arewa Youths,Pleads With Them 2 Leave Igbos(pix (537 Views)

Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Abaribe, T.A. Orji As They Receive Certificate Of Return / Leave Igbos Out Of Shagari's Death!! Nigerians Blasts Ben Bruce On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quit Notice:Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Arewa Youths,Pleads With Them 2 Leave Igbos(pix by sixtuschimere: 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
As shared by Orji Uzor Kalu....

'This afternoon, I received the leaders of the Coalition of Arewa Youths led by its Chairman, Alhaji Shettima Yerima . It is the same group that made the Kaduna declaration in which three months quit notice was given to the Igbo people living in the North. The quit notice have actually been a source of worry to me because I knew the commitments of our people around the world not to talk more of being economic migrants in nature.

The unnecessary uprising caused by the quit notice inundated me to call them to order as nothing is too much to be sacrificed for peace. I believe the actions of these youth were borne out of frustration and I am happy that they have promised me today that they will further consult to sheath their swords and denounce their declaration .

Today, they have given me their word of embracing peace and maintaining that no harm shall befall any of our people in the North. I believe in a united Nigeria where fairness, equity and justice are instituted . I also believe that our lives are sacrosanct and no Igbo blood should be spilled at any slightest provocation again'.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/biafra-quit-noticeorji-uzor-kalu-meets.html?m=1

Re: Quit Notice:Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Arewa Youths,Pleads With Them 2 Leave Igbos(pix by tayebest(m): 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
peace must reign! Say no destruction!! Yes to dialogue!!!
Re: Quit Notice:Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Arewa Youths,Pleads With Them 2 Leave Igbos(pix by madridguy(m): 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lol
Re: Quit Notice:Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Arewa Youths,Pleads With Them 2 Leave Igbos(pix by divinehand2003(m): 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
Will the deaf hear your pleas?

Stop wasting your precious time with scammers like Arewa consultative forum members.
Re: Quit Notice:Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Arewa Youths,Pleads With Them 2 Leave Igbos(pix by Optional2(f): 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
who asked him to plead for us now?
Over sabi house husband..

Efcc abeg carry this man comout jor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice:Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Arewa Youths,Pleads With Them 2 Leave Igbos(pix by izzou(m): 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
No Igbo man in his right senses that resides in the North will support this quit notice. The igbos have all to lose if this happens.

Kudos to Orji Uzor Kalu

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice:Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Arewa Youths,Pleads With Them 2 Leave Igbos(pix by ZorGBUooeh: 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
Dis Kalu na biiiiig Fooooool! angry Busy body..Abeg umuigbo anywia una see de punk make una empty a bucket of shiit water ontop im coconut head. angry

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice:Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Arewa Youths,Pleads With Them 2 Leave Igbos(pix by Warship: 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
Who sent the idiot

Is he IPOB or Kanu

What is wrong with this clown
Re: Quit Notice:Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Arewa Youths,Pleads With Them 2 Leave Igbos(pix by amjoseph19: 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
Do the bidding of your Masters or face EFCC.
Orji uzo kalu, one day... Igbo people will remember this day. We will pay you back. all you sellouts will be paid in your own coin.
Re: Quit Notice:Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Arewa Youths,Pleads With Them 2 Leave Igbos(pix by GMBuhari: 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
heheheheheh

Begging the so called slave masters ?

Who is the coward slave now ?
Re: Quit Notice:Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Arewa Youths,Pleads With Them 2 Leave Igbos(pix by Bari22: 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
Re: Quit Notice:Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Arewa Youths,Pleads With Them 2 Leave Igbos(pix by ProWalker: 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
Eboews jew will only listen to their god...nnamdi cownu
Re: Quit Notice:Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Arewa Youths,Pleads With Them 2 Leave Igbos(pix by Caleboha(m): 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
Quit notice again?

(1) (Reply)

Atiku For President, Rebranding! / Buhari Clearly Said He Didn’t Know When He Would Return – Lai Mohammed / The Best Position Ipob Can Take For Ndi Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.