Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son (49349 Views)

I'm A Mummy's Boy - Yul Edochie Says, Shares Picture / Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce / Bukky Wright Acquires A House In U.S (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by eagleeye2: 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
OgaLinus:

Bro I'm a Tribalist on NL no doubt, Just had to follow the crowd, Honestly personally I'm not a Tribalist
I knew this was going to happen. Now you need people's help, and someone just had to go through your posts to know if you are legit. Only for them to come across one of your posts where you were insulting his/her tribe.
SMH. Good luck with your quest.

3 Likes

Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by seyijobi(m): 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
OgaLinus:
NL please I'm on my kneels, please you all should help me with feeding money, Hunger would have taken my life away if not for my neighbors, Please i beg you all with God and just started our 2nd semester exam today the Indomie i have been using to sustain my self just finished today just imagine going into the hall with an empty stomach, Good people of NL please help me before i die of hunger.
God bless you all
send your account number.

3 Likes

Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by OgaLinus: 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
seyijobi:

God bless you sir, May God Abundantly provide back for you and your family
Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by Hakeem12(m): 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
AccessME:
Pls Someone here should pls link me up with a rich gay guy.. send me his number by e-mail on my profile let's hook up. pls it not a joke. I need money urgently

hmmmmmm does this ring a bell AccessMe is trying to get attention on Nairaland? #lol# thus, the centre paste for insults and lambasts.

yes I know! I agree!

I am waiting...
if your ass survives it
Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by OgaLinus: 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
seyijobi:

Account number - 0085955852
Bank - Skye Bank
God bless you sir
Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by phreakabit(m): 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
Looks gay.

1 Like

Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by Requiem18(m): 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lol..... I don't know why people are so bothered whether he is gay or not. As if he is ploughing your ass... And to those blaming his mom..... Well you are right in a way I guess..
Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by piagetskinner(m): 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
who's this one again

yh you're gay....with that silver tyre on ur nose

1 Like

Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by LOVEGINO(m): 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hope his name is Wright Wleft"
Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by Nov6(m): 9:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
OgaLinus:
NL please I'm on my kneels, please you all should help me with feeding money, Hunger would have taken my life away if not for my neighbors, Please i beg you all with God and just started our 2nd semester exam today the Indomie i have been using to sustain my self just finished today just imagine going into the hall with an empty stomach, Good people of NL please help me before i die of hunger.
God bless you all

goan play bet9ja
Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by Kingcesar: 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
mrmrmister:

I would have helped you, but you're a stupid-ass tribalist.

I hope you die of hunger! undecided
Sincerely.
I seriously don't think he is one most times we insult other tribe jst for fun. I cant see a trend that involves crime and yoruba related that i wont comment. And i ve dozens of yoruba frnds. Don't judge a book by its cover. Nd God ve not stop to bless yu because of ya sins either

1 Like

Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by Nov6(m): 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
mrmrmister:

I hope you die of hunger! undecided Sincerely.
Now i know why an Elephant never forgets
Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by RELAN2446(m): 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
OgaLinus:
God bless you all
lol, nd u ve money to sub
Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by Gobhanky: 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
Homo
Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by ohluoba01(m): 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
Omo ko Omo, oloshi,..... What different does it make wen a guy his dressing like a lady putting ring in your nose.
Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by sapientia(m): 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
OgaLinus:

Bro I'm a Tribalist on NL no doubt, Just had to follow the crowd, Honestly personally I'm not a Tribalist

Let this be a lesson to you. The internet neither forgives nor forget. You are a student and yet you can call someone such silly names. Its repulsive to me though am IGBO (Not our papa say type). As a student you should know that our collective problem is not the average yoruba man in Ondo or an Hausa man in Kano...

Our greatest enemies occupy the NASS and Aso Rock. The remaining ones are landlords in our state houses. I wish you the best in your exams and hope you learnt your lesson.

I will not be as harsh as him though i dont blame him a bit. pm me your acct for 1k...

3 Likes

Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by OgaLinus: 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
sapientia:

Let this be a lesson to you. The internet neither forgives nor forget. You are a student and yet you can call someone such silly names. Its repulsive to me though am IGBO (Not our papa say type). As a student you should know that our collective problem is not the average yoruba man in Ondo or an Hausa man in Kano...

Our greatest enemies occupy the NASS and Aso Rock. The remaining ones are landlords in our state houses. I wish you the best in your exams and hope you learnt your lesson.

I will not be as harsh as him though i dont blame him a bit. pm me your acct for 1k...
God bless you Bro, I really do appreciate this, God bless
Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by OgaLinus: 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
sapientia:

Just PM you
Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by Lordapson23(m): 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
OgaLinus:
God bless you all
This guy go finish me with laughter.. cheesy cheesy cheesy[center][/center] grin cheesy
Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
Smh
Jacksparr0w1207:
This one is gay
Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hey son tongue
Fabulocity:
Smh
Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
mrmrmister:

I hope you die of hunger! undecided Sincerely.
and u are also a tribalist
Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by Abiagirl777(f): 10:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

'People Have Called Me Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Actress Bukky Wright's Son

Those people were right.
The truth is bitter OhGay!

this man's pics terrorises me!
Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
You don't have respect again
Jacksparr0w1207:
Hey son tongue
Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by OgaLinus: 10:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
Fabulocity:
Smh
May God really bless you, i really do appreciate
Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
This is why you will never find man on nairaland. Always cussing. wifey materials do not cuss
Fabulocity:
You don't have respect again
Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by Oselu28(f): 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
all his trying to tell us is DAT his into music,And we have heard.... he looks gayish (pidgin iyat scatter my head) to me. his a spoilt brat even his post sounds aggressive.... I don't like him
Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by Onojasteve(m): 11:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
Did he look like one?? smiley
Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by OgaLinus: 11:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
seyijobi:

I sent you a mail boss
Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by stanleyalpacino(m): 11:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
OgaLinus:

Ehhh na hunger humble ma guy so for NL shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives / Adekunle Gold As Youth Corper. Throwback Photo / Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.