Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Good People Of Nairaland Please Help Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good People Of Nairaland Please Help Me (1510 Views)

Davido Is Atikulating The Good People Of Port Hacourt - Dele Momodu Shares Video / I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun / Ndi'gbo and Yoruba Thought Leaders On Nairaland, Please Rein In Your Kinsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good People Of Nairaland Please Help Me by OgaLinus: 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
shocked
Seedorf
Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help Me by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
I'd have loved to help Mr.Lienus, but this your name is so discouraging.

3 Likes

Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help Me by blackfase(m): 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
Bro you need to do something about that your moniker. Its hell confusing. No one will take you serious. Exactly way I felt.....
Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help Me by fatimababy95(f): 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
Mugabe will not kill person with laugh:If President Barack Obama wants me to allow marriage for same-sex couples in my country
Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help Me by DilaRocks: 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lol make una help am o
Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help Me by NetBizguy: 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
You opened a thread to ask for arms but you're not checking back for response.. only God knows uf you're telling the truth but, that your monika says otherwise.. if you're sure you needed the help try change monika.. mind you some of us are hungry too.. if we squize ourselves find something for you from the little we have and it turns out this is scam you know its sin right?
Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help Me by OgaLinus: 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
Fabulocity:
Boss please I'm on my kneels, Please just look over my moniker i beg you with God
Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help Me by OgaLinus: 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
blackfase:
Bro you need to do something about that your moniker. Its hell confusing. No one will take you serious. Exactly way I felt.....
Honestly I'm going to do something about it, several names i attempted using have been taken so I just had go with this
Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help Me by OgaLinus: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
NetBizguy:
You opened a thread to ask for arms but you're not checking back for response.. only God knows uf you're telling the truth but, that your monika says otherwise.. if you're sure you needed the help try change monika.. mind you some of us are hungry too.. if we squize ourselves find something for you from the little we have and it turns out this is scam you know its sin right?
That's not it I'm using The free Airtel nairaland to login, It takes the whole day to load, please understand me
Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help Me by OgaLinus: 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
Fabulocity:
Creating a new moniker won't be a problem, But people are going to think i created this account to scam people or something
Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help Me by OgaLinus: 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
Please I'm using the Airtel free basics which support browsing nairaland for free and it takes long before completely loading a page.
Creating a new moniker won't be a problem, But people are going to think i created this account to scam people or something

1 Like

Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help Me by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
You doomed yourself with that monicker.
Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help Me by malificent(f): 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
Fabulocity:
cheesy
Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help Me by OgaLinus: 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:
You doomed yourself with that monicker.
Bro please just understand me, Creating a new account won't help matters Cus people are all going to think i intend ripping them off their money, please understand me
Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help Me by mark2sunny(m): 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
Fabulocity:

Bad girl
Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help Me by HDVideos: 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
I just got your account number. Would send my little contribution tomorrow. It is well my brother. Keep the struggle on. Tomorrow you would smile again
Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help Me by OgaLinus: 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
HDVideos:
I just got your account number. Would send my little contribution tomorrow. It is well my brother. Keep the struggle on. Tomorrow you would smile again
God bless you sir, I really don't know how to thank you for this
Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help Me by hakeem4(m): 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
OgaLinus:
NL please I'm on my kneels, please you all should help me with feeding money, Hunger would have taken my life away if not for my neighbors, Please i beg you all with God and just started our 2nd semester exam today the Indomie i have been using to sustain my self just finished today just imagine going into the hall with an empty stomach, Good people of NL please help me before i die of hunger.
God bless you all
pm me

1 Like

Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help Me by OgaLinus: 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
hakeem4:
pm me
Okay boss, i sent you a mail
Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help Me by OgaLinus: 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
hakeem4:
pm me
I sent you a mail boss
Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help Me by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
But I cannot log in nairaland free basics. How manage do you log in?
Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help Me by OgaLinus: 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
MrHowto:
But I cannot log in nairaland free basics. How manage do you log in?
Download the Freebasics app sir
Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help Me by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
Send me a message.
OgaLinus:

Download the Freebasics app sir
Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help Me by OgaLinus: 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
Fabulocity:
Send me a message.
Will do that straight away ma
Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help Me by OgaLinus: 10:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
Fabulocity:
Send me a message.
Just did ma'am
Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help Me by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
Replied
OgaLinus:

Just did ma'am
Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help Me by Unklekelvin: 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
OgaLinus:
NL please I'm on my kneels, please you all should help me with feeding money, Hunger would have taken my life away if not for my neighbors, Please i beg you all with God and just started our 2nd semester exam today the Indomie i have been using to sustain my self just finished today just imagine going into the hall with an empty stomach, Good people of NL please help me before i die of hunger.
God bless you all
Pm me
Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help Me by OgaLinus: 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
Fabulocity:
Replied
God bless you ma'am
Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help Me by OgaLinus: 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
Unklekelvin:
Pm me
Just did Sir
Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help Me by Ngene44: 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
Let us see your pictures, in the hall and others. If you do that, we will be able assist. even though I dnt have much like davido and hushipipo or whatever
Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help Me by OgaLinus: 7:16am On Aug 02, 2017
Unklekelvin:
Pm me
Boss Good morning, i sent you a mail
Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help Me by OgaLinus: 7:23am On Aug 02, 2017
Ngene44:
Let us see your pictures, in the hall and others. If you do that, we will be able assist. even though I dnt have much like davido and hushipipo or whatever
That's me on a red tie sir, Law student year two

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is A Calculated Plan To Catastrophically Destroy Diezani Madueke Via Media / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G! Pray For Buhari's SSA On National Assembly Matters, Ita Enang / Dollar Won't Have Gone Beyond N50 If Jonathan Remained In Power - Uwazuruike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.