Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,313 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Undergraduate Vacancies To Russia - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Undergraduate Vacancies To Russia (692 Views)

Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) / Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 / 2012 NNPC/MPN National Undergraduate Scholarship Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Undergraduate Vacancies To Russia by heroes1983(m): 11:18am On Feb 10, 2010
I am a postgraduate student in russia. There are a limited number of undergraduate admission positions to study in russia on contract basis at my disposal. An agreement between me and my university. Im in the country till early april. Interested candidates should call me on 08134478859
Re: Undergraduate Vacancies To Russia by burgarthy: 12:37am On Feb 14, 2010
I guess this is clear enough
poster u will meet your doom soonest
Re: Undergraduate Vacancies To Russia by dayo23(f): 4:25pm On Feb 14, 2010
you are indeed a criminal Heroes,your explaination is a failure and your effort to rip people will not work.Russian thief!!!
Re: Undergraduate Vacancies To Russia by heroes1983(m): 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2010
What are you guys bragging about. You didn't even call me to find out if my claims are true or not. Dont blame you though. If you want to know if my claims are true or not send a copy of your senior cert and data page of your international passport. I will reply via the same mail in a month with a scanned copy of your admission letter if you prove to be serious. Then we see what comes after that . Cee2men@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Undergraduate Vacancies To Russia by justwise(m): 12:00am On Oct 18, 2010
heroes1983:

What are you guys bragging about. You didn't even call me to find out if my claims are true or not. Dont blame you though. If you want to know if my claims are true or not send a copy of your senior cert and data page of your international passport. I will reply via the same mail in a month with a scanned copy of your admission letter if you prove to be serious. Then we see what comes after that . Cee2men@yahoo.co.uk

Stop talking nonsense and safe ur shameless face. Nigerians know better now.
Re: Undergraduate Vacancies To Russia by toluojox1: 11:47am On Oct 18, 2010
let me just tell you something about. russia.
please don't go to russia, i beg you nigeria.
i just came back from russia and i had a bad time
there is high level of racism is russia.
as a foreign student you are not allow to work.
all this agent are just lieing to you that russia is good.
see why are they saying so becos there visa is very cheap to get.
i was in Nizhni Novogorod russia for 11 month's and i saw hell no job.
don't go, i tell you my own, even this player samuel eto, go and ask him

(1) (Reply)

Can I Still Get A Jamb Form For This Month"s Exam / Learn Grate Stuff Now Or Be Creative (for Those Who Which To Be Computer Literat / Utme Seminar On Techniques 4 Answering Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.