Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Reno Omokri Goes Shirtless On Facebook, Nigerians React (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Goes Shirtless On Facebook, Nigerians React (Photos) (44890 Views)

Ododo Moses Goes Shirtless To Celebrate His Electoral Victory In Kogi / Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo / Reno Omokri Goes Snorkeling In The Seychelles (2) (3) (4)

Re: Reno Omokri Goes Shirtless On Facebook, Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
dirty mad scum pastor angry
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Shirtless On Facebook, Nigerians React (Photos) by stieyven(m): 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
VargasVee:
And at 43 angry

God refused to give him a shaving stick angry
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Shirtless On Facebook, Nigerians React (Photos) by heo88(m): 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
HappyNigerian:
Former SSA to President Jonathan took to his Facebook to post shirtless post of himself. what do you think?

Shared on Palmchat

This guy should take a good look at himself. Don't get me wrong he posts some thought-provoking content, but very, very recently he tried to yab ladies who show too much cleavage in their wedding gowns. I'm sure that showing off his torso is worse. Talk about trying to remove the spec out of brides' eyes when he has a beam in his own eye.

CC. Zehner

Re: Reno Omokri Goes Shirtless On Facebook, Nigerians React (Photos) by palz(m): 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
Na wao...43 na old man? Honestly I weak for hw some Nigerians dey reason.
This man no senior some age fraud nairalanders wey dey always rant here.

Weather una like am or not d man is stil a youth and has achieved as such.

Re: Reno Omokri Goes Shirtless On Facebook, Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
Benita27:
Acid bath.
Juju.
Some will even fast and pray for your destiny to cripple. I can't risk any of that. grin
Welcome back.
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Shirtless On Facebook, Nigerians React (Photos) by cmt1(m): 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
fastgyal:
Hot!! The kinda Sugar Daddy I need. By the way, does anyone want to be my sugar daddy? but don't ask for sugar, I just need a new laptop And some cash.
(joking ooh, before Una begin roast me)
why am I directly below this mumu above?
Do I need an application form?
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Shirtless On Facebook, Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
sonoforogun:
This Omokri is becoming a mockery!

Reno Omockery.

Sounds legit.

Re: Reno Omokri Goes Shirtless On Facebook, Nigerians React (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
ShitHead:
I can set a trap under his armpit and catch a big grasscutter.

LOL, what a strong uppercut.

Re: Reno Omokri Goes Shirtless On Facebook, Nigerians React (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
ShitHead:
I can set a trap under his armpit and catch a big grasscutter.

Re: Reno Omokri Goes Shirtless On Facebook, Nigerians React (Photos) by sukkot: 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
lol i pity reno. the guy is lonely in america. but why is he on exile in america ? is he a wanted man in nigeria ?

Re: Reno Omokri Goes Shirtless On Facebook, Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
[quote author=HappyNigerian post=59052293]
You de trip?[/quote
Is She a circuit breaker? grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Shirtless On Facebook, Nigerians React (Photos) by ajepako(f): 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
Awon aye ti finally get bobo yi sha...

Egungun Pako bi ti aare naijiria....
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Shirtless On Facebook, Nigerians React (Photos) by headz(m): 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
cover your nudity biko. U and Dino don drink from d same calabash.

Re: Reno Omokri Goes Shirtless On Facebook, Nigerians React (Photos) by orgzeyn(m): 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
Photoshop
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Shirtless On Facebook, Nigerians React (Photos) by oluwarlaytunday(m): 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
watch ur back Efcc is coming for you...
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Shirtless On Facebook, Nigerians React (Photos) by sukkot: 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
reno chest dry like eja shawa
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Shirtless On Facebook, Nigerians React (Photos) by NCANTaskForce: 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
Dirty armpits irritates me
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Shirtless On Facebook, Nigerians React (Photos) by localboy: 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
grin grin Dirty Boy ! Can you see the hair under his armpit? It's smelly... Dirty Boy ! Can you see the hair under his armpit? It's smelly...

Re: Reno Omokri Goes Shirtless On Facebook, Nigerians React (Photos) by Icedprince1d(m): 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
It really shows that he needs help. See bone like my own

Nairalandcs this one is for u

Re: Reno Omokri Goes Shirtless On Facebook, Nigerians React (Photos) by solz23(m): 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
I see the hike in the cost of shaving stick is affecting him too

Re: Reno Omokri Goes Shirtless On Facebook, Nigerians React (Photos) by Milestones: 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
NA SMALL, SMALL MADNESS DEY TAKE START O! IF FACT MAY BE THE THING DON START SELF WHO KNOW??
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Shirtless On Facebook, Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Shirtless On Facebook, Nigerians React (Photos) by burkingx(f): 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
grin wink grin

Re: Reno Omokri Goes Shirtless On Facebook, Nigerians React (Photos) by continentalceo(m): 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
Wtf! Why nah Reno? Haba
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Shirtless On Facebook, Nigerians React (Photos) by Demainman1: 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
At least he does not have big belle
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Shirtless On Facebook, Nigerians React (Photos) by driand(m): 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
fastgyal:
Hot!! The kinda Sugar Daddy I need. By the way, does anyone want to be my sugar daddy? but don't ask for sugar, I just need a new laptop And some cash.
(joking ooh, before Una begin roast me)
why am I directly below this mumu above?
cuz MUMU is about to fall on you grin
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Shirtless On Facebook, Nigerians React (Photos) by kambili999(f): 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
this is supposed to be a 'daddy ' to someone huh
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Shirtless On Facebook, Nigerians React (Photos) by gawu1: 10:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
paBuhari:
Up Reno! cheesy Correct man.
Thunder fire Buhari!!!
The political pastor is going mad. Don't you think he needs to see TB Joshua before it becomes took late?
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Shirtless On Facebook, Nigerians React (Photos) by Dee60: 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
Beautiful Mr Kirdashian!
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Shirtless On Facebook, Nigerians React (Photos) by kenoz(m): 11:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Shirtless On Facebook, Nigerians React (Photos) by dedeorji(m): 12:01am On Aug 02, 2017
HappyNigerian:
Former SSA to President Jonathan took to his Facebook to post shirtless post of himself. what do you think?

Shared on Palmchat
Abeg! Clear the Sambisa forest under your arms.
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Shirtless On Facebook, Nigerians React (Photos) by Siscooh: 12:51am On Aug 02, 2017
Why this

President Buhari Sacks Saleh Mamman and Sabo Nanono As Ministers / Adelabu: Minister Of Power Sits In Darkness At The National Assembly (picture) / Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake