Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:52 PM

Vera Sidika Reacts To Vanguard Newspapers Article About Her Snaps - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vera Sidika Reacts To Vanguard Newspapers Article About Her Snaps (486 Views)

"I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / Vera Sidika’s Ex-Boyfriend Leaks Her Nudes For Dumping Him For Rich Nigerian Man / Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vera Sidika Reacts To Vanguard Newspapers Article About Her Snaps by Jeus(m): 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
Kenyan Socialite, Vera Sidika was surprised that Nigerian Newspaper, Vanguard wrote an article pertaining an advice she gave to women on dating men with small dicks.

Vera Sidika received the screenshot of the page as a message from her friend, and she asked why a Nigerian Newspaper would carry her bullshit on its page.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/08/vera-sidika-reacts-to-vanguard.html

Lalasticlala mynd44 fynestboi

Re: Vera Sidika Reacts To Vanguard Newspapers Article About Her Snaps by Jeus(m): 7:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
andreweb:
uhm. every body wants to post these days. embarassed embarassed

I tire

(1) (Reply)

Google's CEO Dances To Small Doctor's 'penalty' Song In Lagos (video) / Wizkid And Davido Fight On Lagos Streets--how To Be A Music STAR / 6 Easy Weight Loss Tips For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.