Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors (58357 Views)

Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors / Arthur Nzeribe Celebrates 79th Birthday In Abuja (Photos) / Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by VitaminB12(m): 11:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
madjune:
This man really lived and enjoyed this life.

I'm sure he knows that.

This was one man that could place himself wherever he wished for a greater part of his life because he was damn rich beyond the reckoning of his peers and had boundless clout.

Arthur. You remain a legend.
He was an arms dealer before joining politics. He had arms deals with Ghanaian govt and I learnt he fleeced them of millions of dollars.

Did you hear about how he dubiously became the sole owner of FAN yoghurt, a business he co-founded with his American business partner? He told the court FAN yoghurt is his brainchild and the acronym stands for his full name, Francis Arthur Nzeribe. The Oyibo was confounded and lost the company to him through that legal battle.

Indeed how are the mighty falling

1 Like

Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by kings09(m): 11:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
Enjoy alone na n stop spamming nl. Na by force?
Goddey186:
See my 2016 account balance is working for all mtn sim.

This Promo Will Stop on 2018

NOT OUT DATED YET.
Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by Marotzke(m): 12:03am On Aug 02, 2017
ShySteady:
I heard this man was very wicked and heartless in those days.

I really don't know him so much, but I remember how the young man who contested against him was assassinated, and the deceased's wife was later fielded against Arthur Nzeribe. She eventually loosed at the polls.

Anyway, I know for sure that anybody who does not confess his wicked ways before God takes him from this earth will find it difficult to rest in peace.

FAN Yoghurt of those days was really one of the best in the country at that time.
FAN = Francis Arthur Nzeribe!
nope, he categorically denied any relationship with yougurth and milk marketing enterprise.
Insurance Man ? Check,Sentinel Assurance.
Arms dealer? Check.
Political contractor? Check.
Senator? Check.4 terms.
Yogurth seller? Mbanu. He casn't and didn't.
You want to mention the name Ogbonnaya Uche?

2 Likes

Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 02, 2017
Built2last:

You don't get. These men ran this country like this season of their life will not come.

This is one of the evil men IBB allied with to suck the life out of this nation.

2 Likes

Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by offishialpablo: 12:11am On Aug 02, 2017
iMUMUweh:
shocked

wow!

no wonder the recent kidnaps and killing of virgins!

he has successfully fortified himself by drinking the blood of 7 virgins and two wild donkeys, now his years has been elongated!

ask rochas, these evil politicians know where to get supernatural powers to fortify themselves!

when that spirit slapped rochas, how did he survive? he went to india to seek higher powers!

shocked
nwaamaikpe wanna be

3 Likes

Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by biggie73(m): 12:39am On Aug 02, 2017
I have not come to bless Nzeribe, I have come to curse Arthur that the evil men does live after them......

4 Likes

Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by LordofNaija: 12:45am On Aug 02, 2017
Goddey186:
See my 2016 account balance is working for all mtn sim.

This Promo Will Stop on 2018

NOT OUT DATED YET.
enjoy with your village people
Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by bobby014: 1:09am On Aug 02, 2017
The greatest
Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by Kooldon(f): 1:14am On Aug 02, 2017
Show Me A Core Nigerian Politician With Clean Hands.
VitaminB12:
Which strategies? Why won't he win elections unopposed with diabolical powers? Arthur Nzeribe is one man that seals your political endorsement as his godson by asking you to cross over a coffin in his sitting room. I know you have not heard about this. Ask Oguta people, they will tell you. Irona did it, Osita Izunaso did it alongside his numerous proteges he single handedly selected. During elections he has a ballot box and he writes election result and give to INEC.

Do you know why Oguta votes in Imo Governorship 2011 in which Rochas contested and won under APGA was declared inconclusive before having a rescheduled one? The INEC returning officer for Oguta LGA was missing after compromising. Arthur Nzeribes wife drove down to INEC to submit the ballot papers and written result as handed to her. She met her waterloo when electorates who laid siege around the INEC office to protect their votes descended on her and confiscated the items, Soldiers came to her rescue. She would have died that day.
Show Me A Core Nigerian Politician With Clean Hands.
Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by Jaideyone(m): 1:57am On Aug 02, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Fallen from where? He's 78 years old in a country with life expectancy of 54 for crying out loud.

Looks like he has stroke though.
coming from the ignorant one that thinks buhari's health problem is karma.

Wailer receive sense!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by seyiofficial(m): 2:00am On Aug 02, 2017
Arthur Died in Season 5 nw
Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by bluecircle470: 2:48am On Aug 02, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
The great Arthur Nzeribe, the man who finished MKO Abiola's political career grin

How? Maybe u can enlighten us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by phillips1959: 3:15am On Aug 02, 2017
Arthur,the first man who introduced open display of money in elections in Imo state.During the campaign of late Gov Sam Mbakwe,he arrived owerri township stadium with a helicopter and was throwing money to the crowd from up there,and the whole stadium went into a frenzy scrabbling for the money.NPP party went ahead to win election in Imo while the larger Nigeria voted landslide for NPN.The governor then Sam Mbakwe became known as the weeping governor because he always cried to Pres Shehu Shagari getting any allocation for Imo.He still remains the first and best governor imo has seen till date. THE Arthur I SEE IS PROBABLY MAKING HIS LAST PUBLIC APPEARANCE.

1 Like

Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by emmymdk: 3:35am On Aug 02, 2017
That was my senator in those days... Senator Francis Authur Nzeribe. Only on hearing of that name, any politician in Imo state must humble, but look at him today.

The world is indeed not a final Resting place, I wish he mend his ways soon because na Dead man I dey see there so!

1 Like

Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by Zeze06(m): 4:08am On Aug 02, 2017
Really admire FAN...good people die and so does evil people, stop worrying about death, it will come anyway, make a name for yourself...
Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by DaVinci101: 4:24am On Aug 02, 2017
iMUMUweh:
shocked

wow!

no wonder the recent kidnaps and killing of virgins!

he has successfully fortified himself by drinking the blood of 7 virgins and two wild donkeys, now his years has been elongated!

ask rochas, these evil politicians know where to get supernatural powers to fortify themselves!

when that spirit slapped rochas, how did he survive? he went to india to seek higher powers!

shocked
who did this to you?

1 Like

Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by miraclea: 4:56am On Aug 02, 2017
ASSOCIATION FOR BETTER NIGERIAN LEADERTHAT SPEARHEADED THE ANNULLED JUNE 12 THAT LED US TO WHERE WE ARE TODAY!!!!!!!!!
GOD IS WATCHING ALL

2 Likes

Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by CzarChris(m): 4:56am On Aug 02, 2017
Ogbuagu! I so much respect this man.
Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by Daboomb: 5:50am On Aug 02, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
The great Arthur Nzeribe, the man who finished MKO Abiola's political career grin

And look at him now, .....looking like a Weasel! shocked shocked grin

Better dead in a dignified manner, than suffer endlessly like this.
Be like say Celestial church sef nor fit "eep am"

Anyway, the WICKED shall receive their punishment in full, even before they leave this mother Earth. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by Smooyis(m): 5:53am On Aug 02, 2017
For those of us who say money is everything shocked shocked shocked
Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by Daboomb: 5:54am On Aug 02, 2017
miraclea:
ASSOCIATION FOR BETTER NIGERIAN LEADERTHAT SPEARHEADED THE ANNULLED JUNE 12 THAT LED US TO WHERE WE ARE TODAY!!!!!!!!!
GOD IS WATCHING ALL

It is ALWAYS an Ibo Man, that is used for such Evil Acts.
Why ALWAYS Ibo Man?

....and they will be wondering why they cant ever make progress politically?

1 Like

Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by Daboomb: 5:57am On Aug 02, 2017
Jaideyone:
coming from the ignorant one that thinks buhari's health problem is karma.

Wailer receive sense!!!

GBAM!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by millionaireman: 6:04am On Aug 02, 2017
Angelanest:
Former Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Ogbuagu, Osuji, Damanze, Francis Arthur Nzeribe's was spotted in public today two years after death rumour. The 78-year-old politician was spotted as his political protégé and former House of Representatives member for Ohaji/Egbema/Oguta/Oru West Federal constituency, Hon. Gerald Irona marked his 51st birthday at his Abuja residence .

The businessman and politician who debunked his death rumors which went viral two years ago - has been indisposed for a while due to ill health.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/senator-arthur-nzeribe-appears-public-2-years-death-rumours-photos.html

He looks like Buhari - people who should have gone so that the younger generation can see light.

People that Nzeribe represented in the Senate had long had his funeral celebration.
Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by millionaireman: 6:07am On Aug 02, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Fallen from where? He's 78 years old in a country with life expectancy of 54 for crying out loud.

Looks like he has stroke though.
Who dash Nigeria life expectancy of 54? It's far less.

1 Like

Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by Sprumbabafather: 6:07am On Aug 02, 2017
Daboomb:

And look at him now, .....looking like a Weasel! shocked shocked grin

Better dead in a dignified manner, than suffer endlessly like this.
Be like say Celestial church sef nor fit "eep am"

Anyway, the WICKED shall receive their punishment in full, even before they leave this mother Earth. undecided undecided

He is looking better than MKO now, whose skeleton has been harvested from his grave by the skull miners grin Did MKO die in a dignified manner, someone who drank the remaining rattak Awolowo left in the bottle with his tea? grin
Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by Sprumbabafather: 6:10am On Aug 02, 2017
Daboomb:

It is ALWAYS an Ibo Man, that is used for such Evil Acts.
Why ALWAYS Ibo Man?

....and they will be wondering why they cant ever make progress politically?

And when a Yoruba man like Tinubu forms APC to snatçh power by lying and propaganda you applaud him? Why always the Yoruba man spoiling the country everyday? The problem in this current government was caused because the yorubas are greedy for power.

1 Like

Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by Vuvuzela101: 6:16am On Aug 02, 2017
What legacy has Arthur nzeribe for people to emulate? Apart from apparent transient wealth in the 90'S. Let every politician see how their wealth cannot keep us active forever.

1 Like

Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by hollywater: 6:24am On Aug 02, 2017
Only one person dey answer 6 names.Nawao
Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by bennie1980(m): 6:28am On Aug 02, 2017
The same way that Alaimesgha will resurrect one day! Hmmm! One of the politicians that died because of Buhari is back to life. One day Dieziani's cancer would go! Nigerian politicians I hail thee
Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by Daboomb: 6:39am On Aug 02, 2017
enimooko:
Is he older than Obasanjo who he wanted to impeach? I hope the ABN chieftain has a birth certificate.

The evils that men do....

While Baba OBJ still dey rock babes, this 'vegetable' is trying so hard to have an erection! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by Daboomb: 6:45am On Aug 02, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

And when a Yoruba man like Tinubu forms APC to snatçh power by lying and propaganda you applaud him? Why always the Yoruba man spoiling the country everyday? The problem in this current government was caused because the yorubas are greedy for power.

You are a stark illiterate!
Dont dabble into anything else other than selling Galla is slow-moving traffic.

Go and ask your elders that managed to finish pry Six, on how the UPN transited, aligned and transformed to the present day APC.
Unfortunately, 5% cant win you any elections in Nigeria.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by Sprumbabafather: 6:45am On Aug 02, 2017
Daboomb:

While Baba OBJ still dey rock babes, this 'vegetable' is trying so hard to have an erection! grin grin grin grin

Same way Feed Achuzie is still dancing bongos music while Adekunle suffered till he died grin Talking of peers grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Border Closure: Benin, Niger Economies Under Pressure / Reno Omokri Reacts To Fulani Group's Purchase Of APC Form For Goodluck Jonathan / Senator Ben-bruce Patronizes Innoson Motors (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.