Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Ghanaian Rapper D Black Says He Dated Yvonne Nelson When He Was 19 Years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Rapper D Black Says He Dated Yvonne Nelson When He Was 19 Years (654 Views)

Zlatan Ibile: I Won My First Car When I Was 19, I Did Bricklayer / Iyabo Ojo: "I Was 19 Years In The Choir" (Throwback Photo) / Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Rapper D Black Says He Dated Yvonne Nelson When He Was 19 Years by bigCassava: 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ghanaian rapper Desmond Kwesi Blackmore, known in musical circles as D-Black, has revealed that he and actress Yvonne Nelson were once lovers during their teen years.
The multiple-winning Hiphop artiste says he dated the star actress during his Senior High School days.
he said “I dated Yvonne Nelson when I was 19 years old. I dated her before I became D Black and she became the Yvonne Nelson that we all know,” D-Black disclosed.

He disclosed in an interview with Pulse that he his relationship with Yvonne Nelson could not last due to the distance between them when they both enrolled in different tertiary institutions.
“I took my first break when Castro disappeared. We had two songs together so but we never got the chance to perform those songs so I took my first break and I went back to the studios to record Kotomoshi in 2015 after that I started building a nightclub. I just needed to take time and rebrand. I was focusing on different things.”

Source: http://www.u2gossip.com.ng/2017/07/ghanaian-rapper-d-black-says-he-dated.html?m=1

Re: Ghanaian Rapper D Black Says He Dated Yvonne Nelson When He Was 19 Years by UNIQUELADY1: 9:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
so wat is ds one saying,make we clap hands 4 u okwianu
Re: Ghanaian Rapper D Black Says He Dated Yvonne Nelson When He Was 19 Years by Shelloween(m): 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
writingking:
IDI AMEEN will not kill person with laugh:Sometimes people mistake the way I talk for what I am thinking.
how is this relevant to the post?
Re: Ghanaian Rapper D Black Says He Dated Yvonne Nelson When He Was 19 Years by Shelloween(m): 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
UNIQUELADY1:
so wat is ds one saying,make we clap hands 4 u okwianu
what this one just said is tha Yvonne Nelson is an Olosho, say the girl no be today she start. She don teey for the biz. Inugo?

(1) (Reply)

Ex-beauty Queen, Oluchi Orlandi Gives Alternative To Bleaching / See This Beautiful Writer And Up And-coming Actress / Miley Cyrus Poses As A N*d* Fairy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.