Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,271 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro (7692 Views)

Guys ! Checkout Off Screen Gaming On Infinix Note 7 / This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by vermaniace(m): 9:06am On Aug 07, 2017
Iamtosignno:
Hey what is so fascinating about this na My Former Gionee M3mini play Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, Fifa 14 16, Asphalt 8 Airborne, Ppsspp games like Pes, God of war and Mortal Kombat flawless with just 1GB of RAM can't even remember all those games sef so tell me now does it not suppose to be faster on your phone because i suspect it play them Struggling
you won't understand
Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 07, 2017
Take it or leave it Mali 720 GPU are not that performant. I game a lot and I can tell it lags sometimes go and try a Adreno on highest quality but Mali are not bad but its not a gaming device it can handle some Graphics but nothing ever compared to Adreno.
Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by iamprofessork: 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2017
Sulaicsafas:
yeah mean on my pro it's fresh
wow...ild love to c sum screenshots nd know if it's giving u any lag on ur device? cus am finking of getting d hot4 pro cus am an heavy gamer and Tasker(tweaker)..
Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by jesse8048(m): 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
ZesusHVWritter:
With these comments I have seen here, I will never buy the infinix note 4 pro or advise anyone close, to go for it.

I have learnt from previous disappointments, when tecno or infinix starts distributing marketers to various social mediums to create an unnecessary hype for an incoming device with the marketers having no idea of what the said device is composed of or performs like in reality, expect and epic roll of crappiness from the device.
One more device from infinix I won't be buying, keep going marketers.

Thank you, I'll never go for the phone yet till I see real users not these agents deceiving themselves.

1 Like

Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by Kronical(m): 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
One month old Camon CX for sale..

Reason: Got a new Samsung S7..

No Dent nor Scratch..

Price : 45k..

Call :
Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by encryptjay(m): 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
Agents of Shield grin
Substitute Shield for Infinix.

1 Like

Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by wunderkiind(m): 10:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
prettytechlover/allen231, una well done. I hail una ooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by Allen231: 11:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
wunderkiind:
prettytechlover/allen231, una well done. I hail una ooo grin grin
omo if I they work for infinix I no go they rolled una tok
Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by Allen231: 11:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
I for dey office they make money Abeg
Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by vermaniace(m): 12:04am On Aug 08, 2017
Check out my car race on the note 4 pro

Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by vermaniace(m): 12:05am On Aug 08, 2017
Checkout this

Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by Nobody: 3:33am On Aug 08, 2017
vermaniace:
you won't understand
Okay for your mind
Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by stevewheezy(m): 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
with the astonishing 3 GB RAM, its superdope with gaming

1 Like

Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by demsid(m): 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
download nba2k17, fifa 17, batman and send screenshots on ur hot4pro.
Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by henry007(m): 12:10am On Oct 14, 2017
Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by techcruncher: 9:04am On Oct 17, 2017
Gaming has always been a good avenue to pass time and unwind. and doing so on mobile is one of the sure bet ways to enjoy it more. However, the selected mobile device to use has been one major challenge. most of the devices out there today just boasts fanciful colored screen to give an exhilarating gaming experience, but the RAM/ROM backup is almost nothing.

In my own personal experience, the Note 4 Pro is a sure banker tool for gaming. It has an excellent RAM/ROM numbers and a sleek metal body for cool handling. Top that with the great colored screen that allows you see all the details and the super duper sound.

Don't take my words for it, you want to check it our yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mtn In Another $4.2 Bn Mess / Infinix Note 4 (X572) Android 8.1 Oreo Update Is Here / Opera-mini-4.1.11355-advanced-int.jar Broswer In Ur Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.