Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Nairaresearch.com - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaresearch.com (346 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaresearch.com by Fmnoble(m): 10:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
Are you a student of Mass Communication? Do you need materials for your assignment and/or research work?

www.nairaresearch.com

is where you can
all the useful and helpful academic materials to improve your students.

Materials are downloaded free of charge. All you need is data.

You can also call me (08062284284) on any issue related to Mass Communication.

We are still working on other departments/courses.....

�NAIRARESEARCH �

Simply free here....
Re: Nairaresearch.com by lilmeek(m): 10:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
A man caught a thief at night in his kitchen.Just when the man was going to raise the alarm,the thief said."Do you remember what I said in the Bible? I said I will come like a thief in the night",I have come again.
Blessed are you among men that you have stay awake as I told you".Then the man looked at the thief,smiled and reply,Sir,You have fallen into the hands of pontius plate again for the second time"I WILL NAIL YOU TONIGHT!!!
The thief fainted.
READ MORE JOKES ON THE LINK BELOW
http:// hitofnews.com//p11312

(1) (Reply)

Australia Research Training Program Scholarships For International Students.. / …to That Person Been Unjustly Accused, Here Is A Word For You This Saturday. / 5 Reasons You Didn’t Get University Of Ghana Admission This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.