Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Giant Tilapias, Huge Cows, Rice Pyramid & Others Shown To Osinbajo In Kebbi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Giant Tilapias, Huge Cows, Rice Pyramid & Others Shown To Osinbajo In Kebbi (46404 Views)

Between Baguda's Rice Pyramid And Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure / Wal-Wanne Rice Pyramid Maiduguri: Buhari To Visit Borno / Fake Rice Pyramid Busted In Ogun State (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giant Tilapias, Huge Cows, Rice Pyramid & Others Shown To Osinbajo In Kebbi by Rokaa(m): 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
After attending the policy synergy parley with Apc governors and commissioning the Wacot rice mill in Kebbi, the acting president Prof. Yemi Osinbajo attended a mini Agricultural show where Agricultural potential of the state is to be showcased.

The seeds and food produce grown in the state shown to the visiting acting president include potato, millet, rice, soyabean, sugarcane, groundnut cake, cattle oil e.t.c. Giant tillapias and huge cows were also displayed as well as a rice pyramid.

The first lady of the state Hajiya Zainab Shinkafi Bagudu whose facebook page handlers share the photos wrote this message about Kebbi state:

"WITH A LAND MASS OF OVER 923, 000km2 AND OVER 78% OF IT ARABLE, LAND IS OUR GREATEST ASSET. THE AGRICULTURAL POTENTIAL OF NIGERIA AND KEBBI IS VAST. LET US CLAIM IT."

http://www.arewaonline.com/107/giant-tilapias-huge-cows-rice

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Giant Tilapias, Huge Cows, Rice Pyramid & Others Shown To Osinbajo In Kebbi by Rokaa(m): 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
More photos

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giant Tilapias, Huge Cows, Rice Pyramid & Others Shown To Osinbajo In Kebbi by fotadmowmend(m): 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
ok
Re: Giant Tilapias, Huge Cows, Rice Pyramid & Others Shown To Osinbajo In Kebbi by fowosh: 10:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nigeria is not gud..Nigeria is not gud.....if one faces death face to face...fear WL grip u...its not easy to die.. ..I duff my cap for those who commit suicide

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giant Tilapias, Huge Cows, Rice Pyramid & Others Shown To Osinbajo In Kebbi by fowosh: 10:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nigeria is not gud..Nigeria is not gud.....if one faces death face to face...fear WL grip u...its not easy to die.. ..I duff my cap for those who commits suicide

2 Likes

Re: Giant Tilapias, Huge Cows, Rice Pyramid & Others Shown To Osinbajo In Kebbi by doctokwus: 10:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
So much potential in Nigeria but corrupt and grossly incompetent leaders have kept us in the mud.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Giant Tilapias, Huge Cows, Rice Pyramid & Others Shown To Osinbajo In Kebbi by decatalyst(m): 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hmmm...a country once filled with milk and honey.

Where did we miss it undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giant Tilapias, Huge Cows, Rice Pyramid & Others Shown To Osinbajo In Kebbi by stGabrielo(m): 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
sad sad sad and then
Re: Giant Tilapias, Huge Cows, Rice Pyramid & Others Shown To Osinbajo In Kebbi by oladeebo: 10:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
Those who wishing Nigeria dead will die living Nigeria alive.

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Giant Tilapias, Huge Cows, Rice Pyramid & Others Shown To Osinbajo In Kebbi by tooth4tooth: 10:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
What i see here is just a model of our long gone pyramid. We should be more interested in its rebirth of our precious groundnut and rice pyramid that was once a source of tourist attraction wink

3 Likes

Re: Giant Tilapias, Huge Cows, Rice Pyramid & Others Shown To Osinbajo In Kebbi by adadike281(f): 10:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
They have so much, yet they are against restructuring

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Giant Tilapias, Huge Cows, Rice Pyramid & Others Shown To Osinbajo In Kebbi by delishpot: 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
oladeebo:
Those who wishing Nigeria dead will die living Nigeria alive.
Hian!!!! Water don pass garri ọ.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giant Tilapias, Huge Cows, Rice Pyramid & Others Shown To Osinbajo In Kebbi by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
This country is richly blessed

Check my signature for affordable and beautiful window blinds and wallpaper

4 Likes

Re: Giant Tilapias, Huge Cows, Rice Pyramid & Others Shown To Osinbajo In Kebbi by omenka(m): 11:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
This country is richly blessed
Ayam telling you. smiley

10 Likes

Re: Giant Tilapias, Huge Cows, Rice Pyramid & Others Shown To Osinbajo In Kebbi by yarimo(m): 11:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023, this 2 people and their progressive governors are making nigeria and nigerians proud

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Giant Tilapias, Huge Cows, Rice Pyramid & Others Shown To Osinbajo In Kebbi by cursedAbiola(f): 11:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
yet they leave all these things and keep looking for oil to drink

kudos to kebbi state governor for extracting the resources of the state.

Buhari is a terrorist
Osibanjo is a vagabond
kiss the truth

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giant Tilapias, Huge Cows, Rice Pyramid & Others Shown To Osinbajo In Kebbi by cursedAbiola(f): 11:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
[s]
yarimo:
BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023, this 2 people and their progressive governors are making nigeria and nigerians proud
[/s]
you mean the one that has not entered the country for 2 months
you mean the ghost presidiot mumuhamado mumuharii the bastard kunu kunu sipping monkey vagabond gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla

21 Likes

Re: Giant Tilapias, Huge Cows, Rice Pyramid & Others Shown To Osinbajo In Kebbi by yarimo(m): 11:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
cursedAbiola:
[s][/s]
you mean the one that has not entered the country for 2 months
you mean the ghost presidiot mumuhamado mumuharii the bastard kunu kunu sipping monkey vagabond gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giant Tilapias, Huge Cows, Rice Pyramid & Others Shown To Osinbajo In Kebbi by cutievik: 11:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
[quote author=yarimo post=59060008][/quote]Oga there Is only one mumu here I can see and it is YOU, so crawl back to ur hole u frog without shame.... Ur brain dey smell.... CNN sef dey mock u

4 Likes

Re: Giant Tilapias, Huge Cows, Rice Pyramid & Others Shown To Osinbajo In Kebbi by yarimo(m): 11:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
cutievik:
Oga there Is only one mumu here I can see and it is YOU, so crawl back to ur hole u frog without shame.... Ur brain dey smell.... CNN sef dey mock u
another YABA LEFT patient is on the loose again,

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giant Tilapias, Huge Cows, Rice Pyramid & Others Shown To Osinbajo In Kebbi by DeKen: 11:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
Look at the huge potentials they have. Restructuring is really necessary for everyone to focus and maximize their own potentials.

3 Likes

Re: Giant Tilapias, Huge Cows, Rice Pyramid & Others Shown To Osinbajo In Kebbi by laudate: 2:04am On Aug 02, 2017
Somehow, I think the Kebbi State governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu is one of the very few governors in the North, that has his head screwed on right, and seems determined to make an impact. sad If you recall, he was the one that initiated the joint rice project with Lagos State govt., called LAKE rice. Now he is focused on making agriculture and agro-processing ventures his priority in order to improve the revenue base of the state.

His wife Dr Zainab Shinkafi Bagudu is a fully qualified medical doctor, who has embarked on tangible medical initiatives to reduce maternal and infant mortality, as well as ensure that medical services is spread to different parts of the state. Some people say her husband had a shady past during the days of Abacha, as he helped the late dictator to launder money. shocked

I think however, that if more governors in the North implement similar initiatives in the agriculture and agro-processing industry, the fortunes of their states would improve, and so would the lives of the citizenry. undecided

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Giant Tilapias, Huge Cows, Rice Pyramid & Others Shown To Osinbajo In Kebbi by cursedAbiola(f): 4:01am On Aug 02, 2017
[quote author=yarimo post=59060008][/quote]
e pain am well well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giant Tilapias, Huge Cows, Rice Pyramid & Others Shown To Osinbajo In Kebbi by freshest4live: 4:16am On Aug 02, 2017
adadike281:
They have so much, yet they are against restructuring
Restructuring would be revisited come September. But restructuring has to be thoroughly analyzed else it would hurt us, and so it would be revisited after some clarifications.
Re: Giant Tilapias, Huge Cows, Rice Pyramid & Others Shown To Osinbajo In Kebbi by Segadem(m): 4:18am On Aug 02, 2017
God is good

1 Like

Re: Giant Tilapias, Huge Cows, Rice Pyramid & Others Shown To Osinbajo In Kebbi by Shorsky1(m): 4:40am On Aug 02, 2017
Part of the reason foodstuffs are cheaper in the north compared to the south is that the north show more love to one another compared to the south who are more interested in enriching their pockets first by inflating prices of their goods.

11 Likes

Re: Giant Tilapias, Huge Cows, Rice Pyramid & Others Shown To Osinbajo In Kebbi by nextprince: 4:52am On Aug 02, 2017
At least NE, NW & NC has food.

SS has oil

SW is even the turning point (Industries, Education, agriculture, even oil (Lagos & Ondo))

But what exactly is the contribution of the SE?

Because even ordinary grass wey dem no need, dey no dey allow cows chop. I really want to know, wetin dem dey contribute for this obodo?

** dusting a biology textbook to confirm the actual meaning of parasitism**

After that, I will also confirm the zone that produces the highest number of the underlisted.

Prostitutes
Armed robbers
Kidnappers
Drug traffickers
Human traffickers
Human rituals
Baby factory operators
Cannibals.

Mods, abeg na confirm I want confirm o, I no mention any tribe.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Giant Tilapias, Huge Cows, Rice Pyramid & Others Shown To Osinbajo In Kebbi by ForFun: 7:39am On Aug 02, 2017
i just love Oshibanjo

3 Likes

Re: Giant Tilapias, Huge Cows, Rice Pyramid & Others Shown To Osinbajo In Kebbi by Harbeyg09(m): 7:39am On Aug 02, 2017
Dunno whether to congratulate or criticize
Re: Giant Tilapias, Huge Cows, Rice Pyramid & Others Shown To Osinbajo In Kebbi by takenadoh: 7:39am On Aug 02, 2017
Lol my guy wondering is that all?
Re: Giant Tilapias, Huge Cows, Rice Pyramid & Others Shown To Osinbajo In Kebbi by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 02, 2017
laudate:
Somehow, I think the Kebbi State governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu is one of the very few governors in the North, that has his head screwed on right, and seems determined to make an impact. sad If you recall, he was the one that initiated the joint rice project with Lagos State govt., called LAKE rice. Now he is focused on making agriculture and agro-processing ventures his priority in order to improve the revenue base of the state.

His wife Dr Zainab Shinkafi Bagudu is a fully qualified medical doctor, who has embarked on tangible medical initiatives to reduce maternal and infant mortality, as well as ensure that medical services is spread to different parts of the state. Some people say her husband had a shady past during the days of Abacha, as he helped the late dictator to launder money. shocked

I think however, that if more governors in the North implement similar initiatives in the agriculture and agro-processing industry, the fortunes of their states would improve, and so would the lives of the citizenry. undecided
true

4 Likes

Re: Giant Tilapias, Huge Cows, Rice Pyramid & Others Shown To Osinbajo In Kebbi by edeXede: 7:39am On Aug 02, 2017
embarassed

That Tilapia is a slay fish, its mouth resembles a nairalander slay queen, one of them contested for miss nairaland 2016/2017

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents / Bola Tinubu Receives Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola After Apc's Victory. Photos / 2023: Corper Donates Allowance To Tinubu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.