Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Business That Work In Student Village - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business That Work In Student Village (552 Views)

Betting Techniques That Work / How To Generate Viable Money Making Ideas That Work / Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business That Work In Student Village by unphilaz(m): 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2010
Hello

i wish to request for some asistance with respect to business in student area
i am staying in a student village up north and wish to know what kind of business one can offer students. i thought of a viewing centre where they will come an relax and watch nigerian movies of musical but was advised against.

so what other option can the forum offer me?

(1) (Reply)

Rice Importers/companies Wanted For Original Vietnam Rice / Get Your Verified Paypal Account / Introduce Your Business Here, (ph City Only Pls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.