Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Education : A Solution To Nigeria's Problem - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Education : A Solution To Nigeria's Problem (1201 Views)

Is Computer Education A Good Course / Education: A Curse Or A Blessing / Basic Education: A Sine Qua Non For National Development By Seye Ken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Education : A Solution To Nigeria's Problem by Chizzyjoyce(f): 7:19am On Aug 02, 2017
Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world ~ Nelson mandela.

Although corruption could be perceived at the root of many of Nigeria’s problems yet Illiteracy could still be sourced out to be one of the reasons why Nigeria has many problems, why Nigeria despite the abundant blessings from God is still being classified as one of the developing countries.

Even in the Educational Sector where the height of illiteracy could be attained, corruption still persist thereby causing more illiteracy to freely ride in the air. Lecturers are known to collect money from students in exchange for good grades.

How can Education help to reduce the boatload of problems Nigeria has??
Re: Education : A Solution To Nigeria's Problem by Chizzyjoyce(f): 7:21am On Aug 02, 2017
Education is the torch which guide a person in the darkness.

Education is the key to unlock the true potential of a person.

Education gives you aim in life and how to achieve your aim in life can be done by proper education.

Education gives the ability to think,question ,enjoy the right given by our constitution and to enforce them if need arises.

Education if given the chance can change Nigeria for good..

Just in my little view
Re: Education : A Solution To Nigeria's Problem by Neduzze5(m): 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
So how can the largely touted education be an everlasting solution to our problems as a nation?

Because judging from what I read, I can't see any solutions in sight.
Re: Education : A Solution To Nigeria's Problem by Chizzyjoyce(f): 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
[quote author=Neduzze5 post=59148793]So how can the largely touted education be an everlasting solution to our problems as a nation?

Because judging from what I read, I can't see any solutions in sight.[/quote

Maybe you've not really understood the relevance of Education in any given state

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! This Pry 6 Quantitative Reasoning Is Turning My Head. / Cowbellpedia Season 4 Thread / We Have Not Suspended Strike--ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.