Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony (30749 Views)

Bovi And Timi Dakolo Show Smoking Skills At MBGN Event / Timaya Replies Fan Begging To Clean His House For 10k / Don Jazzy Replies A Fan Begging For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by Lilimax(f): 7:53am On Aug 03, 2017
holatin:
make I no see reason why I go beg money from person in my life.

too shy to ask family talkless of stranger.

Feb 18 last year, lost my wallet at Ikeja. my broda my sista, to ask for money no do me wella, the shyness no be here.
I trekked from Ikeja to ahmadiah on this bloody day.

baba God make I no experience such again in my life. na beg I beg
I say a BIG Amen to this prayer smiley
Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by greatman247(m): 8:20am On Aug 03, 2017
subtlemee:
This is harsh..there are better ways to decline helping somebody

Don't mind that Bovi, he is just being plain selfish, period. No matter how hard to make money is, you can suffer alone to make your money but when you finally make it no matter how selfish you are you can't spend alone.
Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by holatin(m): 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lilimax:
I say a BIG Amen to this prayer smiley
amin and God don stamp am my sista

1 Like

Re: Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony by ChucE(m): 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2017
You no know say e-begging don become newest business in town. My broda, no go fine anoda means , dey dia dey beg Bovi. You go beg till that child grow con join you in the business. So long.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ycee Flaunts Chest Tattoos In New Photos / Funke Akindele And Lolo 1 Dancing Zanku At Lolo1 42nd Birthday Bash / "I Wasn't Shading Tonto Dikeh" - Malivelihood Replies critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.