Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Immoral Song V Tolerated Leppers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Immoral Song V Tolerated Leppers (814 Views)

Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ / Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! / GEJ's Obscene & Immoral Election Fundraising Contravenes Electoral Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immoral Song V Tolerated Leppers by islamabad1: 1:38pm On Feb 10, 2010
The Lagos State House of Assembly has used it resources to pass a law against a immoral song by Janet , The same assembly is powerless to pass a law against leppers, tuberculosis-ridden islamized hausa beggars, polio-ridden hausa beggars because the Lagos State Government does not want to affect the interest of the Arab Emirate of the northern Nigeria who are responsible for organised distribution of this diseased-ridden beggars .

The Yoruba cultures specify that beggars 'Adete' must be confined into isolated places especially the jungle.

Deformed and monster-looking hausa beggars must not be sighted by pregnant women (Yoruba culture) but Islamised administrators, Islamised governors of Lagos State; Mohammed Marwa, Tinubu, Fashola, etc are always sympathetic to unchecked influx of diseased-ridden Hausa people*

Why must Lagos State Government starting from the Fulani Arab, Mohammed Marwa, Tinubu, Fashola, etc to diseased in the followinng places; Majindu, Ebute Metta, Badagry, etc while our local women are prevented from undertaking their age long street trading which has been part of the culture in the name of turning Lagos into a London and the women are not given free shops when their menfolks are paying to Lagos State. It will be interesting to know how much the Hausa cattle dealers are paying to Lagos / Ogun state government as tax, when it is known that Hausa cattle dealers are grossing N3billion per day for the monopoly trade in Lagos State alone.

Ask yourself is the Lagos State government responsible for the deliberate deformation and amputation of this islamized Hausa people so that their people can make money from their plights. If you dont believe then watch "slumdog millionaire" where people are deliberately deformed in other for the perpetrators to make money.
Re: Immoral Song V Tolerated Leppers by desgiezd(m): 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2010
I hope you are not here to spread religious hate in Lagos State
Re: Immoral Song V Tolerated Leppers by edoyad(m): 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2010
The guy doesn't hate muslims, if He's yoruba he most likely has got a muslim in his extended family. But one thing i can understand is his frustration with the amount of beggars/lepers/polio victims on the streets, why must that be ? Where do they keep being churned out from ? Though i have to confess your attack on cattle sellers does sound a bit extreme but not unwarranted if they truly are being exempted from the tax man's visit.
Re: Immoral Song V Tolerated Leppers by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2010
what a fecking idiot cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

lepers are only northerners shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

why are you showcasing you blatant ignorance ?

what next in the bid for dubious assertions

in civilised sociteies, governments establish leper colonies

sounds like the sort of crap one should expect from the unlamented t.truth/focused
Re: Immoral Song V Tolerated Leppers by edoyad(m): 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2010
Every one on NL is a witness to what oyb said to edoyad in his defence of hausa almajiris,beggars and lepers on Lagos streets.
I take it no one on NL will have cause to call me a bigot or hater later on.
Re: Immoral Song V Tolerated Leppers by citizenY(m): 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2010
Mr. Edoyad,

Without beating about the bush, there is no difference between you and these fellows.
What further reduces your humanity is your purported claim to being an atheist. I find your
micro nationalist credentials too fickle and irrational in view of the few votes you and your folk can
garner to elect a even your ward councilor and you are not politically wise to realise that. In effect you hardly
matter when it comes to politics in the real sense of it at higher levels. You know exactly what I mean.

When you come to \NL and begin to spread yourself, I laugh and remember the story of the lizard
that fell from the palm tree. You are only amusing yourself and funny enough in a forum where everyone is
anonymous, you want to portray yourself as a tough guy with liberty to throw jabs at anyone. We who have
been able to make deductions form spinets of what you reveal about yourself know that you are just one
fake cyber warrior with your laptop as your shield. Your primary constituency in Nok is blessed with more reasonable
folk that can represent them in all aspects of life that your type. You cannot hold a candle to them and that is the bottom line.
Re: Immoral Song V Tolerated Leppers by edoyad(m): 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2010
Woh ! Woh ! ! Easy now citizen Y, don't over run a common apolitical mind like mine with your cauldron of knowledge.
The poor Lagos boy is lamenting the condition of his environment. I was born in Lagos and so can vouch for his testimony about beggars on highways of Lagos. Out of anger he may have gone too far in the blame game but that does not take away from the fact that:
1. Lagos and Every city in Nigeria is littered with beggars from . . . .
2. Almajiri culture continues to produce millions of young people that will never see the four walls of a class room.
3. Most lepers and polio victims in Nigeria are from . . . .
4. We may be would have cured one of these malaise if some religious leaders from you know where hadn't stopped their followers from receiving vaccination for it.
Why blame a poor southern kaduna farmer like myself who's only trying to make enough money for my evening dose of alcohol ?
Re: Immoral Song V Tolerated Leppers by citizenY(m): 3:33pm On Feb 10, 2010
Whatever the case may be, I have told you exactly what I think and am glad
you realise your nuisance value. I would be more worried about my going into extinction
and irrelevance if I were from you.
Re: Immoral Song V Tolerated Leppers by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2010
3. Most lepers and polio victims in Nigeria are from . . . .
4. We may be would have cured one of these malaise if some religious leaders from you know where hadn't stopped their followers from receiving vaccination for it.

sad how religious /ethnic hatred plays with grey matter - theres a vaccine for leprosy? who would have thought ? most lepesr are from the north?

there's no need to pepper your hate filled garbage with idiocies - it makes you looke ven more stup-id tan you actually are
Re: Immoral Song V Tolerated Leppers by edoyad(m): 7:00pm On Feb 10, 2010
Oyb you can see why a Lagos boy is pis.sed at your kind, you mean to tell me you don't know that There's a vaccine for poliomyelitis ? shocked
oyb you also mean to tell me you don't know that leprosy spreads more in unhygenic environments and if detected early could be mitigated ?. Shame on you , shame shame shame ! !
@citizen Y, do you know that population control is an integral part of National Economic planning ? Even IBB, a man i dread so much, tried to live by example by preaching and practising the 4 children limit gospel.
Re: Immoral Song V Tolerated Leppers by citizenY(m): 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2010
^^^^^^^^
I hope you will be preaching this to your folk in NOK. You should be teaching them otherwise, from
the look of things as you guys will soon become endangered specie and by extension irrelevant
and I will see where you will put your big mouth.
Re: Immoral Song V Tolerated Leppers by ElRazur: 7:21pm On Feb 10, 2010
edoyad:

Oyb you can see why a Lagos boy is pis.sed at your kind, you mean to tell me you don't know that There's a vaccine for poliomyelitis ? shocked
oyb you also mean to tell me you don't know that leprosy spreads more in unhygenic environments and if detected early could be mitigated ?. Shame on you , shame shame shame ! !
@citizen Y, do you know that population control is an integral part of National Economic planning ? Even IBB, a man i dread so much, tried to live by example by preaching and practising the 4 children limit gospel.

Funny but true. smiley
Re: Immoral Song V Tolerated Leppers by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 10, 2010
idiot - i am a lagos boy  cheesy cheesy

sad how religious /ethnic hatred plays with grey matter - theres a vaccine for leprosy? who would have thought ? most lepesr are from the north?

Oyb you can see why a Lagos boy is pis.sed at your kind, you mean to tell me you don't know that There's a vaccine for poliomyelitis

in a differrernt thread- i repremaided you - or was it the original spammer, for disghonesty. i did not deny what any fool knows that the north is a polio resevoir

stop highlighhting the fact that you are an ignorant Arrow

i see plenty of lepers even in festac where i reside -

let me show some own some facts about leprosy to your ignorant  uninformed noisemakinging a-ss

leprosy is a degerative nerve disease

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leprosy

Leprosy or Hansen's disease (HD), named after physician Gerhard Armauer Hansen, is a chronic disease caused by the bacteria Mycobacterium leprae and Mycobacterium lepromatosis.[1][2] Leprosy is primarily a granulomatous disease of the peripheral nerves and mucosa of the upper respiratory tract; skin lesions are the primary external sign.[3] Left untreated, leprosy can be progressive, causing permanent damage to the skin, nerves, limbs and eyes. Contrary to myth, leprosy does not cause body parts to fall off, although they can become numb and/or diseased as a result of the disease.[4][5]

Pathophysiology

Leprosy sufferers home in Bagamojo in German East Africa.

The mechanism of transmission of leprosy is prolonged close contact and transmission by nasal droplet.[7] The only animal other than humans that is known to contract leprosy is the nine-banded armadillo.[33] The bacterium can also be grown in the laboratory by injection into the footpads of mice.[34] There is evidence that not all people who are infected with M. leprae develop leprosy, and genetic factors have long been thought to play a role, due to the observation of clustering of leprosy around certain families, and the failure to understand why certain individuals develop lepromatous leprosy while others develop other types of leprosy.[35] It is estimated that due to genetic factors, only 5% of the population is susceptible to leprosy.[36] This is mostly because the body is naturally immune to the bacteria, and those persons who do become infected are experiencing a severe allergic reaction to the disease. However, the role of genetic factors is not entirely clear in determining this clinical expression. In addition, malnutrition and prolonged exposure to infected persons may play a role in development of the overt disease.

The incubation period for the bacteria can last anywhere from two to ten years.

nice to see that you are one of those cowards who alters his posts after being called out - how typical tongue tongue tongue. ealier in this threa, you were claiming that there is a vaccine for leprsoy tongue tongue tongue

begone  ignoramus  tongue
Re: Immoral Song V Tolerated Leppers by islamabad1: 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2010
desgiezd:

I hope you are not here to spread religious hate in Lagos State

Are you aware of what was said before that no black man was born a Muslim or Christian, all blacks in Lagos State and non-Arab emirates of Nigeria were converted to Muslim and Christianity. So saying the obvious is fanning religious hatred? This monkey thinks there are 2 convenient imported faiths in Lagos State, then Prof. Wole Soyinka, Fela Soyinka, Chinua Achebe, etc who practice the traditional faith are Godless, faithless and soulless and by the standard of those who are practicing Arab way of life in Africa; they should be killed! because you think they are spreading religious hatred. In other words, the moment a discerning mind out of the tamed and passive millions of the mentally colonized and mentally enslaved Nigerians state the obvious facts, apologists and those who benefit from the COLONIAL religions (Islam & Christianity) would start crying hatred. So hatred is not responsible for the destruction of holy traditional places,language,culture,etc because they belong to Kaffir(kaferi),infidels, heathens, pagans, unbeliever but those arab way of life in Africa readily buy imported materials from things from kaferi places like India, Japan, China who are traditionalist.
Re: Immoral Song V Tolerated Leppers by islamabad1: 3:42pm On Feb 12, 2010
edoyad:

The guy doesn't hate muslims, if He's yoruba he most likely has got a muslim in his extended family. But one thing i can understand is his frustration with the amount of beggars/lepers/polio victims on the streets, why must that be ? Where do they keep being churned out from ? Though i have to confess your attack on cattle sellers does sound a bit extreme but not unwarranted if they truly are being exempted from the tax man's visit.
Fustration is not the word but stating the obvious which to those who are benefiting from the existing chaos will acuse you of trying to rock the boat, disseminating hatred, etc. A parallel to this is the european concept of telling their media not to spoil their breakfast by reporting obvious, unpalatable news from Africa. So somebody stating the unpalatable facts which people will rather sweep under the carpet and shrug it off as being the will of Allah/God. Such so called frustrated people include

1. Kwame Nkrumah
2. Sekotore
3. Awolowo
4. Fela Anikulapokuti
5. Chinua Achebe
6. Major Gideon Oka
7. John Okello of Zanzibar/Tanzanaia
8. Bola Ige
9. Femi Falana
10.Gani Fawenhimi
11.Olisa Agbakoba
12.Barrister Ubani on Nigeria Radio
13.9jaGanja on NL
14.Prof. Akinoyebode of Unilag
15.Beko Ransom Kuti
16.Adewale Adeoye (Fulani Politics in Nigeria)
17.Wole Shoyinka
18.Dr. Taye Sholarin of Mayflower school, Ikene
19.Prof. Eskor Toyo of University of Calabar
20.Dr. Edwin Madunagwu, Ex. Unilag lecturere
21.Dr. Arigbede, the Neurosurgeon of the communce fame,s Osun State
22.The legendary Tony Ngurube (The Ijaw Man)
23. Anthony Enahoro
24. ***Osisi on NL
25. Shadoww on NL
26. osites on NL
27. adconline on NL
28. ikeyman00 on NL
29. and several other like minds on NL (NairaLand)

oyb:

what a fecking idiot cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

lepers are only northerners shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nobody ever accused the northerners, because there's nothing called the northerners, how about the Safawas of Bauchi, Biroms of Jos, and other natives in Northern Nigeria who are been massacred by those practicing Arab way of life. Even the northern part of Sudan which is virulently anti-black native of southern Sudan. Is it Mauritian that is in the northern part of West Africa and one of the few places where black are still been sold has slaves by those Arabs. What is been repeated is that the arab emirate in Nigeria and West Africa are the origin of all that is giving bad names to the natives in West Africa and Central Africa e.g. Mutalab the Christmas bomber from the Arab emirate of Katsina, Gen. Mutarla Muhammed (from the Arab emirate of Kano) the certified killer that is responsible for wide spread massacre during the Biafran-Nigeria war, and oddly enough he executed the instability job among the Nigerian natives so effectively that he has the largest number of places, streets, named after him, International Airport named after him, N20 currency bearing his image, while Awolowo who has been beneficial to all and sundry has fewer places named after him meanwhile another head of state Gen. Yakubu Gowon, a Christian whose name was given to Broadstreet before was replaced with Broad street. Gen. Ibrahim Gbadamosi Babangida from the Arab emirate of Minna, Niger state and Gen. Sanni Abacha (from the Arab emirate of Kano)both of whom initiated instability in the West Africa countries like Liberia, Sierra Leone, Benin Republic, etc and their backing Emirs who always appeal for calm when after regular massacres have been undertaken in their respective emirates. Are you aware that an Emir is a word for an Arab general under Islamic dispensation and is military area is an emirate. Therefore, anyone practicing the Arab way of life in Nigeria e.g. wearing of turban, practicing Arab religion, and speaking Hausa (which is 70% Arabic) will look always look down on the qualitative African natives as been inferior (infidels, unbeliever, heathens) who deserves to be exterminated by any means necessary e.g. inept government, bacteriological warfare through the spread of disease-ridden beggars, controlling of food and agriculture, control of power sector so that there will be no electricity for the development of the natives(dams for generating electricity are conveniently located in the Arab emirates of Nigeria e.g. Shiroro, Kainji, Bussa), satanic emphasis on road and air transportation instead of the development of mass transit like train or metro line in other words train system has been left to decay, even at one time the chairman of Nigeria Railway Corporation have more than 1000 trailer! and lately control of the banking sector through saint Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.
Re: Immoral Song V Tolerated Leppers by edoyad(m): 4:07pm On Feb 12, 2010
Islam-abad, i thought i had fire in my belly shocked shocked . What do you think of state sponsorship of pilgrimages, in what ever form, inspite of govt claiming It's suffering from dwindling resources and can't provide certain basic services ?
Though i partly disagree over the Sanusi Lamido conspiracy, i still agree that he was chosen for ethnic reasons cos There're many far more qualified than he is.

(1) (Reply)

Efcc Places Ministers Under 24-hr Surveillance / Obasanjo Did Not Beg Me For 2003 Ticket, Says Atiku Abubakar ! / Jarus:interview Place Your Question Here Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.