Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Come And Be My Business Partner. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Come And Be My Business Partner. (431 Views)

My Business Has Failed! Please Advise Me / Looking For Phone Import Business Partner(s) / I Need A Business Partner, Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come And Be My Business Partner. by Dhinos: 8:26am On Aug 02, 2017
Good day,dear nairalanders.My life changed a lot this year when I single handedly made some vital decisions and gave it all my energy.
I learned that in life u will only start to live as a success the moment you dont wait for any one before chasing your dreams.Cos there are things that are not always meant to be done as a gang and success stands at the top of the list.
Anyone who attaches success to friendship can never make good ends meet.I mean any one who thinks if my friend isnt ready yet then I shouldnt be ready may never leave a spot.
But again I now came to realise that you need not only depend on your own Idea you trade Ideas with people and resources also when need be.So dats why I came over to this forum to see if I can see serious minded people like me who can bless me with things I didnt know and I can also do the Same for that person
NB:For those asking me to be more precise,I dont have anything to be precise abt I am very versatile.I can engage in any type of hustle as long as it is worthwhile and not chicken change shit.
If you're interested in trading Ideas and resources for our mutual benefit.Pls chat me up on whatsapp:
‭09023850644‬
Re: Come And Be My Business Partner. by labeerson: 10:07am On Aug 02, 2017
What type of business are you into and where is your location
Re: Come And Be My Business Partner. by biggerboyc(m): 11:50am On Aug 02, 2017
You need to be more clear and detailed

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Set My Iwriter Freelancing Account? / Get 100% FREE TRAINING on how to earn $400 to $2,000 MONTHLY LEGAL INCOME / Unusual Bamboo Blinds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.