Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Boy Draws Picture Of Mum On Her Period After She Changes Pad In Front Of Him - - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boy Draws Picture Of Mum On Her Period After She Changes Pad In Front Of Him - (570 Views)

Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) / Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him / Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boy Draws Picture Of Mum On Her Period After She Changes Pad In Front Of Him - by lyonebuka(m): 8:47am On Aug 02, 2017
Is it OK for a mother to change her sanitary pad in front of her kids or not? This debate was started after a mother shared a drawing her 5-year-old son did of her with a red stain on her lower region.

When Penny Rohleder got the painting from her son, Julian, she asked him why there was red on her and she said his answer had her in hysterics.

"What's that red thing on me?" she asked.

"That's your period," the innocent boy answered.

Penny thought it was really funny and she shared it with her friends on Facebook. She wrote:

"Oh this is so funny. Julian drew a family portrait (forgot Mayanna and Arlyn) but I said to him "what's that red thing on me?" He said "that's your period". hahahahhahahahahshahaha

This is disgusting see photos

Warning

please im not sure you will like what you will see
Click on the link below

http://www.johnsonempire.ml/2017/08/boy-draws-picture-of-mum-on-her-period.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

You Are A Precious Gift To Humanity, A Credit To The Society. / Top Qualities Of Ladies Who Are Marriage Material. / Pls Help Find A Missing Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.