Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,743 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Invitation For Interview From Prowess Engineering Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Interview From Prowess Engineering Limited (857 Views)

NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview / I Got A Text For Interview from jiji .. How Real Are They / FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation For Interview From Prowess Engineering Limited by Solahted: 9:04am On Aug 02, 2017
I received this mail from Prowess Engineering Limited - Thank you for applying for the position of Civil /Structural Engineer with Prowess Engineering Limited.
We would like to invite you to come to our office to interview for the position. Your interview has been scheduled for Monday,August 7, 2017,12:30am, at 30A Ladoke Akintola Street, G.R.A IKeja, Lagos. I hope this company is real and not scammers.
Re: Invitation For Interview From Prowess Engineering Limited by serverconnect(m): 9:24am On Aug 02, 2017
The time, lo1.
Re: Invitation For Interview From Prowess Engineering Limited by bolinjkezzy(m): 9:48am On Aug 02, 2017
Did you apply for any job with them?
Re: Invitation For Interview From Prowess Engineering Limited by Solahted: 10:21am On Aug 02, 2017
bolinjkezzy:
Did you apply for any job with them?

Yes, I applied to the company.
Re: Invitation For Interview From Prowess Engineering Limited by temmybaba(m): 11:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
Solahted:
I received this mail from Prowess Engineering Limited - Thank you for applying for the position of Civil /Structural Engineer with Prowess Engineering Limited.
We would like to invite you to come to our office to interview for the position. Your interview has been scheduled for Monday,August 7, 2017,12:30am, at 30A Ladoke Akintola Street, G.R.A IKeja, Lagos. I hope this company is real and not scammers.
Na mid nite dem wan do interview for u grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Invitation For Interview From Prowess Engineering Limited by Jagaban111(m): 2:44pm On May 24, 2018
please do you have the email of that company ?

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Ongoing Recruitment / Administrative Executive / Young Professional Drivers Needed To Join Our Uber/ Taxify Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.