Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Two Fake Blind Beggars Arrested At Imo State University - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Fake Blind Beggars Arrested At Imo State University (22411 Views)

Fake Blind Woman Arrested In Ebonyi State (Photo) / Fake Blind Woman-Beggar Arrested In Ekiti With 10-Year-Old Girl / Fake beggars arrested in Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Fake Blind Beggars Arrested At Imo State University by Iseoluwani: 11:41am On Aug 02, 2017
I just weak
Re: Two Fake Blind Beggars Arrested At Imo State University by heffem(m): 11:41am On Aug 02, 2017
.... undecidedThief dey slap thieves ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Fake Blind Beggars Arrested At Imo State University by Trybes(m): 11:41am On Aug 02, 2017
Laugh out loud!
Re: Two Fake Blind Beggars Arrested At Imo State University by JASOLUTION: 11:42am On Aug 02, 2017
The police officer invariably performed a "miracle". The assumed blind men should be thankful to the officer!!!
Re: Two Fake Blind Beggars Arrested At Imo State University by Omofunaab2: 11:44am On Aug 02, 2017
And igbos will tell you there are no beggars in the South East

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Fake Blind Beggars Arrested At Imo State University by Nickymezor(f): 11:44am On Aug 02, 2017
LOL, yawa don gas grin....serves dem rite... Dey hv deceived people enough o.
Re: Two Fake Blind Beggars Arrested At Imo State University by AuroraB(f): 11:44am On Aug 02, 2017
Did the giver give because the receiver is blind or because the latter needs it undecided
Police will get busy with this distraction like it's all they gotta do sad
Re: Two Fake Blind Beggars Arrested At Imo State University by Mykelpato(m): 11:46am On Aug 02, 2017
Chai!! Blindness of the stomach grin

Re: Two Fake Blind Beggars Arrested At Imo State University by abbeyty(m): 11:53am On Aug 02, 2017
Why the useless police men beating them? can't they just arrest them without beating them up
Re: Two Fake Blind Beggars Arrested At Imo State University by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 02, 2017
Evablizin:
tongue

Maga no go pay again,mugus don fall,beggi beggi
hello. What does your profile pic mean. I've been trying to decode. I've turned my phone left, even upsidedown
Re: Two Fake Blind Beggars Arrested At Imo State University by iammolise(m): 11:56am On Aug 02, 2017
Oya dance ajasko!!... U are being flogged grin ;P
Re: Two Fake Blind Beggars Arrested At Imo State University by facelessangel: 11:58am On Aug 02, 2017
Nigerian police is useless. When has begging become a crime?
They shoul have pitied the guys instead of flogging and beating.
Would it have been better the carried gun?
Re: Two Fake Blind Beggars Arrested At Imo State University by Entom(m): 12:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
Police collect, them want follow collect. Them do maddd?
ThisTrend:

Two fake blind beggars have been arrested by the policemen attached to the Imo State University, Owerri. Their arrest followed intelligence information given to the police by some students of the institution.

A student leader, Chidi Onyeji, told Southern City News that the fake blind men were apprehended by the police at the main gate of the varsity. He said, “The policemen have uncovered swindle activities of a particular group who devise unlawful means to attract sympathy and rip off kind-hearted students of their hard-earned money under the pretext of being blind.”

According to Onyeji, luck ran out on the suspects when one of the policemen called one of the beggars, and on approaching, the cop slapped him and asked him to open his eyes.

He explained that upon interrogation, the two fake blind persons confessed to the crime, saying they took to the crime to make ends meet because they were unemployed.

The suspects had been transferred to the state Police Command in Owerri, where they were being interrogated.

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/08/two-fake-blind-beggars-arrested-at-imo.html

Re: Two Fake Blind Beggars Arrested At Imo State University by Edenoscar(m): 12:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
yeah I saw it,sh!t was so funny
Re: Two Fake Blind Beggars Arrested At Imo State University by MyMouth(m): 12:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
How they roll! grin

1 Like

Re: Two Fake Blind Beggars Arrested At Imo State University by sunepapi14: 12:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fake and Corporate beggars everywhere........
These ones cup don full............
Re: Two Fake Blind Beggars Arrested At Imo State University by bareal(m): 12:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
Na dat slap restore dia sight....

Sight restoring slap..... grin
Re: Two Fake Blind Beggars Arrested At Imo State University by pacesetter247(f): 12:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
Refusing Self-Defeat

Self-Defeat according to Merriam-Webster means to prevent one from doing or achieving something. It is an act of condemning one’s self even before a verdict is given. It is the reason why lives and destinies have been cut short, the reason for the increased rate in suicide attempt and other social vices present in our society today.

Stories of ladies who rose above challenges, refusing to accept self-defeat
Reading Farida’s story as recounted by Vanguard, has made me realized that there is no excuse whatsoever for failure in life. She outrightly stated that people with disability should know what they want and not tell employers to give them anything that is available. “Don’t ask for job on the basis of the thinking that you are nobody. Get the necessary requirement and never think that a job will be given to you just on the basis of your disability. Get the necessary requirement and see if any company will reject you”.
Read More at:
http://aboverubies.com.ng/refusing-self-defeat/
Re: Two Fake Blind Beggars Arrested At Imo State University by JamesJOS(m): 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
if say na Army slap them their eyes for close by force
Re: Two Fake Blind Beggars Arrested At Imo State University by frankblinkz(m): 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
release them immediately this guys re just street hustlers.... I bet u,this guys never dreamt of doing this,but were led by striking poverty, they only beg since they can't rob...

in street every business is a hustle
Re: Two Fake Blind Beggars Arrested At Imo State University by coolfredo(m): 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
I never knew Nigeria police can perform miracle like this a blind man see with just one slap
Re: Two Fake Blind Beggars Arrested At Imo State University by Ohamzee: 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The beggars are not wise..

It's easier to pretend to be a deaf and dumb beggar than a blind beggar.
I pity them sha.

The hustle is real!
My guy, that dude was wise to be blind make e no go see person wey e sabi.
Re: Two Fake Blind Beggars Arrested At Imo State University by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
Dey shudnt hav beaten dem, haba! Afterall dey didn't steal, jst begging, ought to hav been dismissed witout tuture cos times are hard.
Re: Two Fake Blind Beggars Arrested At Imo State University by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
Not surprised at all; these ppl thrive on dishonesty, everything about them is fake: fake drugs , fake spare parts, fake goods - and now even fake beggars.
Re: Two Fake Blind Beggars Arrested At Imo State University by Abagworo(m): 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nonsense. They should come to Bori camp in Port Harcourt and see them in dozens.
Re: Two Fake Blind Beggars Arrested At Imo State University by franchizy(m): 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
See what kanu have turned ipob youths into.

They pretend to be blind, beg money and donate to kanu.

Kanu is a criminal, a fraudster and a school drop out.

Igbos are indeed fools.
Re: Two Fake Blind Beggars Arrested At Imo State University by Pacificim(m): 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
ThisTrend:

Two fake blind beggars have been arrested by the policemen attached to the Imo State University, Owerri. Their arrest followed intelligence information given to the police by some students of the institution.

A student leader, Chidi Onyeji, told Southern City News that the fake blind men were apprehended by the police at the main gate of the varsity. He said, “The policemen have uncovered swindle activities of a particular group who devise unlawful means to attract sympathy and rip off kind-hearted students of their hard-earned money under the pretext of being blind.”

According to Onyeji, luck ran out on the suspects when one of the policemen called one of the beggars, and on approaching, the cop slapped him and asked him to open his eyes.

He explained that upon interrogation, the two fake blind persons confessed to the crime, saying they took to the crime to make ends meet because they were unemployed.

The suspects had been transferred to the state Police Command in Owerri, where they were being interrogated.

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/08/two-fake-blind-beggars-arrested-at-imo.html

when did begging find its way into our constitution as a criminal offence? I didn't read from the news that they forced money out of anyone's pocket. They should have just been exposed and simply leave them to live with the shame. Police should do their real job which still remains abdicated!
Re: Two Fake Blind Beggars Arrested At Imo State University by MzJin(f): 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
ThisTrend:

oga abegno kill dem na beg dem beg no be thief .....country hard I understand beggars are ur oppositions ur 20naira is been given to dem....no vex country hard oga
Re: Two Fake Blind Beggars Arrested At Imo State University by Evablizin(f): 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
Durentt:
hello. What does your profile pic mean. I've been trying to decode. I've turned my phone left, even upsidedown
lols when you turn your phone to the left you will find out that those guys are lying on the ground
Re: Two Fake Blind Beggars Arrested At Imo State University by proudihiteukwa: 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
I dont see any crime here..

They are better than policemen that harass people to get money
Re: Two Fake Blind Beggars Arrested At Imo State University by Sagay212: 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
Chai! ipods don suffer ooo. That must be Nwakaumu...I told you your time is near. LMAO! anoufia. More ipods will be caught and embarrassed. They have to do all sorts of criminal acts to make money so that they can foolishly donate it to their jesus of biafrua.d. Just see how they are being disgraced left, right and centre.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Attack Kurfi Community In Katsina, Many Feared Dead / Fighter Helicopter Deployed To Plateau By Nigerian Air Force To Maintain Peace / Detectives Arrest Bank Workers, Policemen For N24m Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.