Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,968 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

How Do I Cash Out From Graphcard? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Cash Out From Graphcard? (1879 Views)

How True Is Graphcard Payments / Can I Use Graphcard To Pay For Google Adword? / Having Problems With Graphcard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Cash Out From Graphcard? by viglen: 5:17am On Feb 09, 2007
I will like to know a more effective way by which One can be able to withdraw funds from graphcard as a Nigerian, I use e-gold extensively, that is what I use for funding my graphcard and will like to use the same process for withdrawing, unforunately I couldn't see the Payment processor there.

They talked about withdrawing through GTB, unforunately I am not banking with them, any ideas or suggestions of other ways of cashing out of the system?
Re: How Do I Cash Out From Graphcard? by samo(m): 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2007
Hi viglen, Try to ask thier customer service about it they should be able to provide you with the answer. And you can use any bank account other than GTB
Re: How Do I Cash Out From Graphcard? by netmagic: 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2007
Its quite easy to cashout from graphcard, u can use egold, western union or even request a check
Re: How Do I Cash Out From Graphcard? by k9(m): 4:04am On Feb 18, 2007
While Graphcard provides an essential and helpful service, they are nitwits nonetheless. Lousy customer care, they take your money (more like rip you off) every month just for keeping your money with them, and more. The are sort of an evil necessity. But I have paid my dues with them and will have nothing to do with them anymore.

To cash out, try open a domicilliary account with any bank and transfer your cash. Or ask them to send via western union. Or mail you a check, in which case you will still need a dom account to cash it. Those are your best options, as I'm sure it's stated on their site.
Re: How Do I Cash Out From Graphcard? by livingnuts(m): 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2007
hello pal,

it is very easy, you can withdraw using western union, that is the fastest and less expensive way.

gud luck friend!

(1) (Reply)

Google Adsense Payment Pin Issue / Accessing The Deep Web / Need People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.