Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

How I Started My Business With Zero Capital. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Started My Business With Zero Capital. (1953 Views)

How I Started My Online Business With Google... See [PROOF] / How I Started My Affiliate Marketing Business Profitably And The Lessons Learned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Started My Business With Zero Capital. by otitokoro1: 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2010
I have come to share my testimony here not because I am highly successful in business but to prove a point to my fellow Nigerians especially the youth, so that they may awake to reality of time.
In the year 2000, I had a vision (Not Spiritual) you may call it an inspiration like anyone will have. The idea then was to start as a business broker for sales of goods and services.
I started by negotiating with those that have goods for sell and I go on as a freelance marketer. It was tedious really, but I kept up the idea and for over six months I never make sales. Persistently I still do my marketing and one day I got a man who needed a laptop. The man asked me to bring the Laptop he told me his budget.
I went to computer village, and I persuaded a seller to go with me to my customer he agreed. That was how I made my first sales. My share was N7,000.
I quickly gave the money back to the idea by using the money to register my Business name. This gave me more opportunity to expand my marketing to corporate ventures. Today we involve in other businesses and our capital based today is reasonable.
My message to whoever is reading this message is: never to despise the day of small beginning.

globalvilakoncept@yahoo.com
Re: How I Started My Business With Zero Capital. by otitokoro1: 11:04am On Feb 12, 2010
You’re about to see a Business-creation opportunity that’s unprecedented in Nigerian history
Re: How I Started My Business With Zero Capital. by romc2800: 7:10pm On Feb 13, 2010
whao you are a nice guy, and pray God will help you to the core. You realy proof youreslf to be hardworking. May God be with you.
Re: How I Started My Business With Zero Capital. by Kafin(m): 11:54pm On Feb 13, 2010
Good for you my friend, hardwork with good conscience will definitely yield sustained results.

But dont lose sight of the fact that you invested your time, (and the popular saying that TIME NA MONEY, USE YOUR TIME WELL. . . ).
Also remember appreciate the time of those that work with you.
Re: How I Started My Business With Zero Capital. by princeemm: 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2010
THAT'S A GOOD TESTIMONY AND ADVICE AS WELL, THANKS FOR THE GREAT ENCOURAGEMENT TO OTHERS,
BUT ONE CAN EXPAND HIS BUSINESS GREATLY ALSO AND MIXIMIZE PROFIT BY IMPORTATION DIRECT FROM THE FACTORIES.

YOU CAN START IMPORTATION OF GOODS FROM ASIA COUNTRIES LIKE JAPAN,CHINA,HONG KONG,ETC.

YOU CAN HAVE ACCES TO CHINESE OR JAPANESE MANUFACTURING COMPANIES AND FACTORIES RIGHT FROM YOUR OFFICE OR BEDROOM HERE IN NIGERIA WITHOUT TRAVELING TO CHINA,JAPAN OR ANY ASIA COUNTRY THROUGH ALIBABA.COM FREELY, AND GET RIGHT GOODS AT CHEAPER RATES.

YOU CAN SOURCE FOR ANY PRODUCT OF YOUR CHOICE IN ANY ASIA COUNTRY FROM YOUR LIVING ROOM OR OFFICE IN NIGERIA FOR FREE AT ALIBABA.COM AND CHAT WITH ANY COMPANY FREELY AT INSTANT CHAT.

GO TO ALIBABA.COM, CALL US TO TEACH YOU ON HOW YOU CAN HAVE ACESS TO ANY FACTORIES RIGHT WITH YOUR LAPTOP OR DESKTOP FROM WHERE EVER YOU ARE IN NIGERIA. 08067300200 PRINCE

OR E MAIL US @ emmy35_2009@yahoo.com
Re: How I Started My Business With Zero Capital. by timely: 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2010
good testimony,
i guess you are persuasive and you met the right person.

thank God
Re: How I Started My Business With Zero Capital. by otitokoro1: 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2010
There will be a 2-day Workshop for Potential and existing Entrepreneur. The Workshop is Business Catalyst that will facilitate a sessions that will lead you to developing 2 Important Document: Business Plan and Action Plan. It will guarantee moving your Business Ideas from COncept into process.

It will be facilitated by experts in the areas of Business Development. The Worshop will also provide you an opportunity to join an Investment club where your Action Plan will be dicusssed from time to time.

Date: thurday 22 nd April - Friday 23rd April, 2010

Venue: Excellent Hotel, Ogba

Time: 10.00a.m - 5.00 P.m daily

Fee: N25,500

For more enquiries, please Call 08033979979 or e-mail: empowerworkshop@yahoo.com
Re: How I Started My Business With Zero Capital. by otitokoro1: 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2010
"Public education is the key civil rights issue of the 21st century. Our nation's knowledge-based economy demands that we provide young people from all backgrounds and circumstances with the education and skills necessary to become knowledge workers. If we don't, we run the risk of creating an even larger gap between the middle class and the poor. This gap threatens our democracy, our society and the economic future, ".
==Eli Broad
Re: How I Started My Business With Zero Capital. by headworld: 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2010
GET Business Plans (that are credit worthy), Quick cash, small LOANS & L.P.O FINANCING. We also conduct RESEARCH/Market surveys, Feasibility studies, Marketing PLANS/STRATEGIES for SALES PERFORMANCE and Personal Dev. Trainings.  CONTACT: +2348138829380 or +2347052280722 (SMS ONLY). outeredgesolutions@consultant.com
OuterEDGE Solutions ( Business development, Training, Financing). our passion, your advantage!
Re: How I Started My Business With Zero Capital. by transitbiz(m): 3:47pm On Feb 19, 2010
The're a lot of biz you can start with N4000,even with zero capital.
I have come to discover that success is much more of STATE OF MIND THAN ANY OTHER FACTOR .Bill Gate, the world’s richest man started Microsoft with virtually nothing but today, he has so much to show for those lowly beginnings.
Late Chief M.K.O Abiola started as a drummer boy and ended as one of the riches man in the world. What magic did you thing is behind his success?Its just that he decided to use his brain.
I have just concluded a report TITTLED "HOW TO START A BUSINESS WITH WHAT YOU HAVE" with over 40 businesses you can start with less than N10,000. Note-- majority of the businesses therein can be started without capital. Why not mail me at [email]transitadeomo2003@yahoo.com[/email].For details
Re: How I Started My Business With Zero Capital. by otitokoro1: 11:50am On Mar 02, 2010
Business Development Seminar expects to empower only 50 participants. You will have your business name registered to start with and you will enjoy refferal service to mentor.

Requirement:
- At least School Certificate
- Existing Small Business (Not Compulsory).

For more enquiries, please Call 08033979979 or e-mail: empowerworkshop@yahoo.com
Re: How I Started My Business With Zero Capital. by greendata: 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2010
The thing that really makes us not to succeed is that we are almost always defeated before we even start off on something. Probably because all we needed to start something wasn't all in place. So we get easily discouraged. I am gathering information on how one can go into online business with free tools and yet succeed. Will start revealing them soon.
Re: How I Started My Business With Zero Capital. by otitokoro1: 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2010
Business Development Seminar expects to empower only 50 participants. You will have your business name registered to start with and you will enjoy refferal service to mentor.

Requirement:

Time: 10.00a.m - 5.00 P.m daily Now 20,000

The reduction was due to funding received from a person who intend to sponsor few people. So we decided to spread it on the cost of the 50 people.
Re: How I Started My Business With Zero Capital. by otitokoro1: 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2010
Business Development Seminar expects to empower only 50 participants.  You will have your business name registered to start with and you will enjoy refferal service to mentor.

Requirement:

Fee: N25,500 Now N20,000

The reduction was due to funding received from a person who intend to sponsor few people.  So we decided to spread it on the cost of the 50 people.
Re: How I Started My Business With Zero Capital. by otitokoro1: 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2010
Business Development Seminar expects to empower only 50 participants.  You will have your business name registered to start with and you will enjoy refferal service to mentor.

Requirement:

Fee: N25,500    Now  20,000
N.B: The reduction was due to funding received from a person who intend to sponsor few people.  So we decided to spread it on the cost of the 50 people.

Re: How I Started My Business With Zero Capital. by otitokoro1: 10:53am On Mar 08, 2010

Requirement:

Fee: N25,500 Now 20,000
N.B: The reduction was due to funding received from a person who intend to sponsor few people. So we decided to spread it on the cost of the 50 people.

(1) (Reply)

NNPC GMD Has No Idea Who Buys 65,000 Daily From Nnpc Daily (n10b) / Entrepreneurship- An Art Or Science, Or Could It Be Both? / Profitable Business Ideas For Nigerians - 2014 (HOT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.