Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Great News In Coin Trade World, BCC Out, And It We RISE Like BTC. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Great News In Coin Trade World, BCC Out, And It We RISE Like BTC. (446 Views)

How To Become A Millionaire In With Coin Trade / Great News In Coin Trade World, BCC Out, And It We RISE Like BTC. / How To Become A Millionaire In With Coin Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Great News In Coin Trade World, BCC Out, And It We RISE Like BTC. by gdflash: 9:38am On Aug 02, 2017
WHEN WE GIVE OUT INFORMATION TO PEOPLE, SOME PEOPLE WHO DNT WANT TO LEARN BELIVE WE ARE JOKING, I TOLD PEOPLE TO MAKE SURE THEY INVEST ON COIN TRADE BY AUGUST, DO YOU KNOW THAT YSTERDAY WAS A BIG TREND FOR INVESTORS, IF YOU HAVE $200,000 YOU WE BE GIVEN FREE $200, 000 OF BCC, IN NCOIN TRADE ANY THING CAN HAPPEN, THE ONLY RISK IS YOU DNT TRADE. LIKE I SAID BEFORE SOME COIN WE SOO HIT THEY MARKET TRADE , AND THEY ARE VERY CHEAP TO BUY AT A MOMENT, THAT EVEN 10K CAN BUY YOU 1000 BTYC, AND IF THE COIN GET TO 0.3 IN TWO OR SIX MONTHS TIME, U JST MADE $1000 WITH 10K, WHY WE SOMEONE WHO WANT FINACIAL BREAKTHROUGH, INGNORE THIS BLOOSOM OPPORTUINITY, CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADERS ARE THE NEW SET OF MILLIONAIRES THE WORLD WE HAVE, IT HAS MADE MANY MILLIONAIRES AND IT IS TILL DOING SO, WHEN YOU INGNORE THIS, THEM YOU ARE ENEMY TO YOURSELF. I TRAIN YOU HOW TO TRADE WITH JUST 20K, AND GUIDE YOU TILL YOU BECOME A PROFESSIONAL.AND BELIVE IT OR LIVE IT, THE NEXT SET OF MILLIONAIRES ARE THOSE WHO TRADE AND INVEST ON CRYPTOCURRENCY. DNT BE LEFT OUT, u can mesg/ call me on this number, 09064683161, 09071316155. serious minded people only plz. telegram no, 09064683161, call to get my watsapp number.
Re: Great News In Coin Trade World, BCC Out, And It We RISE Like BTC. by Najwal: 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
yes people with btc on exchanges made equivalent of there btc in bch too bad my coins was not in btc, i missed out of free money angry

(1) (Reply)

Biggest Awoof Of The Season / FG, Automotive Council & Anambra Govt. To Partner On Industrial Park. / National Teachers Institute (nti) Tablet For Sale In Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.