Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

New Vehicle Registration | Change Of Ownership | Vehicle Papers Renewal @carreg - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / New Vehicle Registration | Change Of Ownership | Vehicle Papers Renewal @carreg (5602 Views)

Change Of Ownership For Naija Used Cars Call/WhatsApp: 08182880902 / Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence / New Vehicle Reistration & Papers Renewal Made Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Vehicle Registration | Change Of Ownership | Vehicle Papers Renewal @carreg by CarReg(m): 9:39am On Oct 13, 2017
We assist to do:
• New vehicle Registration - 24 hours delivery
Re: New Vehicle Registration | Change Of Ownership | Vehicle Papers Renewal @carreg by CarReg(m): 6:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
StCapital:
i want to know the difference between private plate Number & commercial plate Number, please let me know the Advantages & Disadvantages and lastly buying a bus with my Name or buying a bus with my registered company name which one is better. Thanks.

Like you might have known, Red plates are for commercial use and Blue are for private you.....

If a vehicle is to be used for commercial purpose( carrying passengers, carrying goods, company use or etc) it is supposed to have the Red plate number.....
As it is today, all Buses, Puck ups, lorries trucks and trailers are suppose to have Red commercial plate number.....
All salon car and SUVs are to have Blue private plate numbers....., however if a normal car/SUV is being used for commercial purpose (i.e. carried passengers) it is suppose to have the red commercial plate number

Hope this helps abit...

Thanks
Re: New Vehicle Registration | Change Of Ownership | Vehicle Papers Renewal @carreg by UncleGb: 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
Can you alight the documents that is required to process change of ownership(Brought a Niger used Van,can i use it till the expiration of the papers before I do the change of ownership) I need to know the papers to collect from the original owner.
Thanks for your prompt response.
Re: New Vehicle Registration | Change Of Ownership | Vehicle Papers Renewal @carreg by CarReg(m): 6:39am On Oct 17, 2017
UncleGb:
Can you alight the documents that is required to process change of ownership(Brought a Niger used Van,can i use it till the expiration of the papers before I do the change of ownership) I need to know the papers to collect from the original owner.
Thanks for your prompt response.

Good day sir,

You will need the original proof of ownership and the allocation of number from him to process the change of ownership
I will advice that you should do the change of ownership immediately, because the police may want to always say, why is the car not in your name and bla bla bla.....?

some other things needed for change of ownership are....
1. purchase agreement signed by you are the old owner,
2. a passport photograph of you
3. Means of ID card - a photocopy

We deliver within 5 to 10 working days
Re: New Vehicle Registration | Change Of Ownership | Vehicle Papers Renewal @carreg by CarReg(m): 10:17am On Oct 19, 2017
New Road worthiness receipt in Lagos

Re: New Vehicle Registration | Change Of Ownership | Vehicle Papers Renewal @carreg by CarReg(m): 9:43am On Oct 20, 2017
Ten Requirements To Pass Your Road Worthiness With VIO Computerized Vehicle Inspection
http://mailchi.mp/abbf3bd50e43/ten-requirements-to-pass-your-road-worthiness-with-vio-computerized-vehicle-inspection
Re: New Vehicle Registration | Change Of Ownership | Vehicle Papers Renewal @carreg by CarReg(m): 9:32am On Oct 21, 2017
Patronizing a corporate organization like CarReg for vehicle papers renewal and delivery guarantees original vehicle documentations.
Re: New Vehicle Registration | Change Of Ownership | Vehicle Papers Renewal @carreg by CarReg(m): 7:06am On Oct 31, 2017
We assist to do:
• Vehicle license renewal,
• 3rd party or comprehensive insurance
• Road worthiness renewal as well.

Our Office: 14a Bayo Dejonwo Street, Maryland
Contact Center: 234-909 014 4706
Email Address: service@carreg.com.ng

Access the various vehicle particulars services on: https://carreg.com.ng/index.php?pg1-cid48_html or call us on 09090144706

Re: New Vehicle Registration | Change Of Ownership | Vehicle Papers Renewal @carreg by CarReg(m): 7:14am On Nov 01, 2017
Happy new Month to you all....

https://carreg.com.ng/product-list.php?pg1-cid48.html
Our Office: 14a Bayo Dejonwo Street, Maryland
Contact Center: 234-909 014 4706
Email Address: service@carreg.com.ng

Re: New Vehicle Registration | Change Of Ownership | Vehicle Papers Renewal @carreg by CarReg(m): 8:11am On Nov 03, 2017
Vehicle License Renewal + Payment upon delivery + 24 hrs Delivery within Lagos + Delivery @ cost price
https://carreg.com.ng/product-list.php?pg1-cid48.html

Office @: 14 BAyo Dejonwo Street, Maryland.

Re: New Vehicle Registration | Change Of Ownership | Vehicle Papers Renewal @carreg by CarReg(m): 11:07am On Nov 08, 2017
Moses247:
how much for new vehicle registration??

Good day sir.....
New registration of a brand new car or Tokunbo car is her with all the requirements...
https://carreg.com.ng/product-info.php?pid195.html
24 hours delivery
Re: New Vehicle Registration | Change Of Ownership | Vehicle Papers Renewal @carreg by CarReg(m): 9:44am On Nov 13, 2017
Great customer service

Re: New Vehicle Registration | Change Of Ownership | Vehicle Papers Renewal @carreg by D1O(m): 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
CarReg:

Good day sir.....
New registration of a brand new car or Tokunbo car is her with all the requirements...
https://carreg.com.ng/product-info.php?pid195.html
24 hours delivery

Can vehicle papers be renewed for a car still with the old style number plates e.g. AA123ABC?
Re: New Vehicle Registration | Change Of Ownership | Vehicle Papers Renewal @carreg by CarReg(m): 8:17am On Nov 16, 2017
D1O:

Can vehicle papers be renewed for a car still with the old style number plates e.g. AA123ABC?

Yes sir.......
It can be done
Re: New Vehicle Registration | Change Of Ownership | Vehicle Papers Renewal @carreg by D1O(m): 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
CarReg:

Yes sir.......
It can be done

Ok, thanks.

Apart from this possibility of renewing papers, is it currently a requirement in Nigeria for owners of vehicles with the old-style number plates to switch to the new style ones. Or is the requirement for new-style plates only applicable to newly purchased/newly registered vehicles?
Re: New Vehicle Registration | Change Of Ownership | Vehicle Papers Renewal @carreg by CarReg(m): 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
D1O:

Ok, thanks.

Apart from this possibility of renewing papers, is it currently a requirement in Nigeria for owners of vehicles with the old-style number plates to switch to the new style ones. Or is the requirement for new-style plates only applicable to newly purchased/newly registered vehicles?

Good day bro.....
Q1. is it currently a requirement in Nigeria for owners of vehicles with the old-style number plates to switch to the new style ones

A1. It is a requirement from the government that all the old plate should be changed, and the reason is... they said they dont have a coprehensive database for the old style of plate number and their owners, hence if the old plate are use fro crime, it cannot be traced to anyone..... But some people has challenged the government in court and the case is still in court. Though the police still harass people that are still using the old plate, but if you know what is happening and confront then with it, they will pipe down,....
I will advice however that if you have the money, change it...

Q2. Or is the requirement for new-style plates only applicable to newly purchased/newly registered vehicles?

A2. Not really for the new cars.... old vehicles are expected to change theirs and since the production of the old one has stopped, the new vehicles has no choice
Re: New Vehicle Registration | Change Of Ownership | Vehicle Papers Renewal @carreg by CarReg(m): 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
D1O:

Ok, thanks.

Good day bro.....
Q1. is it currently a requirement in Nigeria for owners of vehicles with the old-style number plates to switch to the new style ones

A1. It is a requirement from the government that all the old plate should be changed, and the reason is... they said they dont have a coprehensive database for the old style of plate number and their owners, hence if the old plate are use fro crime, it cannot be traced to anyone..... But some people has challenged the government in court and the case is still in court. Though the police still harass people that are still using the old plate, but if you know what is happening and confront then with it, they will pipe down,....

Q2. Or is the requirement for new-style plates only applicable to newly purchased/newly registered vehicles?

A2. Not really for the new cars.... old vehicles are expected to change theirs and since the production of the old one has stopped, the new vehicles has no choice
Re: New Vehicle Registration | Change Of Ownership | Vehicle Papers Renewal @carreg by D1O(m): 7:23am On Nov 18, 2017
CarReg:

Good day bro.....

Many thanks for the explanation.

I had a look at your webpages and the ordering process for renewal. Can you clarify a few things please.

1. For orders outside Lagos, I presume these are paid for on delivery? Can these also be paid for in advance? Interswitch or transfer perhaps? I also note there's a N3k shipping/mailing charge.

2. Is the shipping/mailing address provided during order the same to be used on the vehicle documents? Where this isn't the case (for instance car is registered to home address but delivery preferred at office address etc), I found no option to provide the two.

3. Correct me if I am wrong, but I presume the details on the renewal docs need to precisely match those on the existing docs? Do you need to see any of the existing docs as part of this process?

4. On a lighter note, I note there's a combo package for ordering the 3 docs per vehicle. Is there a super-combo package for ordering say 3 combo packages for 3 vehicles. Perhaps buy 2 combos get one combo free (this one is for the naija in me). grin

5. And this relates directly to your last response; can the old style number plates be changed remotely/by proxy? Is this something you can also do in Lagos (new-style Lagos plates) if for instance the vehicle is currently outside of Lagos but currently on old-style Lagos plates. Requirements?

Thanks again and all the best with the hustle!
Re: New Vehicle Registration | Change Of Ownership | Vehicle Papers Renewal @carreg by CarReg(m): 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
D1O:

Many thanks for the explanation.

I had a look at your webpages and the ordering process for renewal. Can you clarify a few things please.

1. For orders outside Lagos, I presume these are paid for on delivery? Can these also be paid for in advance? Interswitch or transfer perhaps? I also note there's a N3k shipping/mailing charge.

FROM CARREG:
WE accept transfer, and for orders outside Lagos, we always do the papers, scan it to them and ask them to pay, there then ship thereafter
[/i]

2. Is the shipping/mailing address provided during order the same to be used on the vehicle documents? Where this isn't the case (for instance car is registered to home address but delivery preferred at office address etc), I found no option to provide the two.

[i]FROM CARREG:
During check out process, we ask fro delivery address. teh papers will be deliver to you within a day or 2 of shipment

3. Correct me if I am wrong, but I presume the details on the renewal docs need to precisely match those on the existing docs? Do you need to see any of the existing docs as part of this process?

FROM CARREG:
Yes, it will match, we dont need to see the exiting doc, we only need the registration number

4. On a lighter note, I note there's a combo package for ordering the 3 docs per vehicle. Is there a super-combo package for ordering say 3 combo packages for 3 vehicles. Perhaps buy 2 combos get one combo free (this one is for the naija in me). grin

FROM CARREG:
lolzzz......Nice idea, thanks for giving this to us, we will start looking at this immediately

5. And this relates directly to your last response; can the old style number plates be changed remotely/by proxy? Is this something you can also do in Lagos (new-style Lagos plates) if for instance the vehicle is currently outside of Lagos but currently on old-style Lagos plates. Requirements?

FROM CARREG:
Yes sir, it can be change, with or without the car in Lagos, the only issue is, the old plate number has to be submitted back to the licensing office, so after th change has been done and new plate is issues, as the point that we will be picking the new plate n your behave, they will demand that we submit the old plate

Thanks again and all the best with the hustle!
FROM CARREG:
Thanks a million sir!!

Re: New Vehicle Registration | Change Of Ownership | Vehicle Papers Renewal @carreg by D1O(m): 9:52am On Nov 19, 2017
Many thanks for the detailed explanation and show of client care....thus far.

Standby for my super-combo (sic) order shortly....

Thanks again!
Re: New Vehicle Registration | Change Of Ownership | Vehicle Papers Renewal @carreg by CarReg(m): 8:42am On Nov 27, 2017
Access the various vehicle particulars on: https://carreg.com.ng/index.php?pg1-cid48_html (or call us on 09090144706) in 4 easy steps

4 Steps only and received your particulars within hours
1. Click on the URL https://carreg.com.ng/index.php?pg1-cid48_html
2. Choose any of the services by clicking “Add to cart”, e.g Car Renewal or Combo SUV Renewal or Vehicle License - Car
3. Click check out at the Top right corner of the page
4. Provide your name and delivery details

Thanks
Re: New Vehicle Registration | Change Of Ownership | Vehicle Papers Renewal @carreg by CarReg(m): 8:03am On Dec 04, 2017
D1O:
Many thanks for the detailed explanation and show of client care....thus far.

Standby for my super-combo (sic) order shortly....

Thanks again!

@D1O , thanks a million fr the patronage, all the way from.....
We appreciate you
Re: New Vehicle Registration | Change Of Ownership | Vehicle Papers Renewal @carreg by CarReg(m): 9:35am On Dec 09, 2017
digitalheadline:

Hello Carreg, my uncle needs to sell his car and his original papers got burnt in a fire incidence. The only papers that proves that he owns the car are the registered stickers on the windscreen. How do he go about it so the new buyer can easily register the car and do a new proof of ownership. Thanks.

Its not a problem sir....
We always have a work around - Police report and court affidavit will take care of the issue....
We will handle everything, if the new buyer choose to do it with us
Re: New Vehicle Registration | Change Of Ownership | Vehicle Papers Renewal @carreg by CarReg(m): 6:55am On Dec 13, 2017
Vehicle papers renewal + Home/Office Delivery + Payment upon delivery - all within 24 hours

Re: New Vehicle Registration | Change Of Ownership | Vehicle Papers Renewal @carreg by CarReg(m): 9:39am On Jan 04, 2018
Happy New Year People......

Re: New Vehicle Registration | Change Of Ownership | Vehicle Papers Renewal @carreg by CarReg(m): 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hello people,
Just to keep you informed.......
VIS/VIO now sends you SMS when they process your Road Worthiness
Re: New Vehicle Registration | Change Of Ownership | Vehicle Papers Renewal @carreg by CarReg(m): 7:27am On Jan 11, 2018
Hello people,
Just to keep you informed.......
VIS/VIO now sends you SMS when they process your Road Worthiness
Re: New Vehicle Registration | Change Of Ownership | Vehicle Papers Renewal @carreg by CarReg(m): 7:10am On Jan 12, 2018
New Vehicle Registration | Change Of Ownership | Vehicle papers Renewal | Door Step delivery
Re: New Vehicle Registration | Change Of Ownership | Vehicle Papers Renewal @carreg by CarReg(m): 8:17am On Jan 23, 2018
New Vehicle Reg (24hrs) | Change of ownership(5 working days) | Vehicle Papers Renewal(less than 24 hours) - 09090144706

Re: New Vehicle Registration | Change Of Ownership | Vehicle Papers Renewal @carreg by CarReg(m): 7:10am On Jan 29, 2018
tritritri:
Fast and reliable ! I recommend

Thanks a million @tritritri .....
We appreciate greatly.....
Re: New Vehicle Registration | Change Of Ownership | Vehicle Papers Renewal @carreg by CarReg(m): 7:00am On Feb 01, 2018
happy-new-month-messages

Re: New Vehicle Registration | Change Of Ownership | Vehicle Papers Renewal @carreg by princejones(m): 11:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
About to purchase a car from someone and want to do a new number plate in order for every document/particulars to bear my name,how much will it cost me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Clean 2008 Banker Used Toyota Camry FLASH SALES!! / 1996-97 TOYOTA RAV4(SUPER DEAL!) / Spotlessly Clean Mercedes Benz C300 4MATIC 2009/10 Model. SOLD! Thank you JESUS

Viewing this topic: scholes23(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.