Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Michael Kaase Aondoakaa Vs Dora Nkem Akunyili - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Kaase Aondoakaa Vs Dora Nkem Akunyili (669 Views)

I’m Not Fraudulent, Okiro Set Me Up For Trial: My Position, By Aaron Kaase / LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra / New Wikileaks Revelations Implicates Aondoakaa, Julius Berger Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Michael Kaase Aondoakaa Vs Dora Nkem Akunyili by obiem(m): 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2010
Since the 'disapperance'(permit my choice of word) of President Yar'adua, the polity no doubt has been heated up. From civil society, to the NBA, to socio-cultural organisations, political parties to the people on the street have all voiced out one common stand 'enact section 145 of the 1999 constitution', which ideally is the right thing owing to the incapacitation of the president. Before events took this shape, we all thought that it was the president's usual medical check-ups abroad but no it appeared that the situation was grave afterall. The AGF was the first to come out to say''the president can rule from King Fasial Medical Centre''. This his remarks infuriated a lot of Nigerians and made me look back to his antecedents before now since he came into office. Similarly, the information and communications minister, Akunyili was also in the 'bad books' of many Nigerians whose sudden likenesss for her turned to dislike for taking the job of 'LYING MINISTER', but her recent courageous memo seems like 'biting the hand that feeds you'. A new twist also comes in as the AGF remarks about Akunyili '' she's just trying to make herself a hero''. Indeed the former NAFDAC DG has vindicated herself in the eyes of many Nigerians but it's left to be seen where the clash will lead to even as we all await the return of the 'disappeared' president and how the country will fare under Jonathan.

(1) (Reply)

B]brother Against Brother / Dora Akunyili Finally Accepts Aondoakaa's Apology / Where Are Nigerian Students When They Are Most Needed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.