Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,399 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:30 PM

It Is Written - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is Written (278 Views)

OVERCOMING TEMPTATION "For It Is Written....." / Alcohol Is A Sin This Is Where It Is Written In The Bible. / 'Central Bank Of Heaven':See What Is Written On Church Banner Spotted In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Written by christainslove: 10:10am On Aug 02, 2017
Satan came to tempt Jesus in the wilderness and Jesus said it is written.
Matthew 4:4-But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
Whenever we face temptations from Satan, what we need to do is rely on the word of God
God loves us very much. He had provided a way out of every temptation. Trust and obey for there is no other way to be happy in Jesus.
Even if you have made mistakes you can still repent and start doing good. A person who does good would inherit the kingdom of heaven.
Psalm 119:11- Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.
We are to take up the sword of the Spirit which is the word of God. This is what we rely on in our fight against the evil one.
Don’t give in to the wiles of the evil one. Don’t forget that God will never leave nor forsake you.So just carry your cross and follow Christ.

(1) (Reply)

Stand With God And Not The Majority. Regardless... / Which Religious Or Spiritual Texts Do You Think Contains The Most Truth? / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 5/10/17 Teachers-leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.