Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,269 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

News Flash! Buhari's Arrival Uncertain As Nigerians Cry For Redemption(pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / News Flash! Buhari's Arrival Uncertain As Nigerians Cry For Redemption(pictures) (703 Views)

More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally / Video Of Yusuf Buhari's Arrival In Nigeria After His Medical Treatment Abroad / Governor Aminu Masari Awaits President Buhari’s Arrival In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

News Flash! Buhari's Arrival Uncertain As Nigerians Cry For Redemption(pictures) by Destined2win: 11:03am On Aug 02, 2017
Some news outlets have been recently reporting that the sitting President, buhari who has been out of the country for over 70 days might finally been making plans to breeze into the country without much noise. Activities have slowly resumed to near normalcy at the Aso villa residence of the buhari as all necessary arrangements and logistics are being put in place for the arrival of the Number one citizen of the country. Until we see the President, all these remain rumors.

But my question is, "How long are we going to keep living like this in the country'?

Nigerians are crying for someone who has the interest of the people at heart.

Almost everyone is crying; they yearn for a true leader whose utmost desire is to bring this nation to its place of authority among comity of nations. I meet them everyday and all I can do is to tell them to be hopeful, keep calm and except my Presidency. It is a time worth dying for to see.
Very soon, I am going to stop assuring you of my commitment to a brighter nation; I am just going to sit and watch you choose between life and death, I will watch you choose between freedom and slavery. You will have to choose between peace and chaos, penury and abundance will be at your disposal to choose. At the end when I ascend, my actions will do the unforgettable talking.

I represent Life, freedom, peace and abundance and that is what you will get when you break all boundaries to crown me your President.
I only have one duty; to give you tips of what my Government will look. I am waiting for the right time to give you comprehensive peek into what I mean by that. And I hope if present government, governments after me and foreign governments choose such ideas, they should endeavour to give credit to whom it is due.

They will give you Nigerians credit for you worked with the natural and the supernatural to bring me as your President. Please do not die before my reign. Do all you can to live. Be positive; have a bright outlook on life issues. At that time when we finally achieve our aim of transforming this nation, you will look at yourself, beat your chest and say, "I did it". No I mean "We did it"!!

Pray for my Presidency!!

Re: News Flash! Buhari's Arrival Uncertain As Nigerians Cry For Redemption(pictures) by cuedish: 11:04am On Aug 02, 2017
Una Don enter APC ONE-CHANCE grin

My case is different.
What affect others is not permitted to affect me

1 Like

Re: News Flash! Buhari's Arrival Uncertain As Nigerians Cry For Redemption(pictures) by Destined2win: 11:05am On Aug 02, 2017
cuedish:
Unauthorised Don enter on chance
What do you mean please!
Re: News Flash! Buhari's Arrival Uncertain As Nigerians Cry For Redemption(pictures) by cuedish: 11:07am On Aug 02, 2017
Destined2win:
What do you mean please!

Check again ...you will understand

1 Like

Re: News Flash! Buhari's Arrival Uncertain As Nigerians Cry For Redemption(pictures) by krissconnect(m): 11:07am On Aug 02, 2017
Watch as dollar go back to 500# per dollar immediately he arrives Nigeria

1 Like

Re: News Flash! Buhari's Arrival Uncertain As Nigerians Cry For Redemption(pictures) by Destined2win: 11:12am On Aug 02, 2017
cuedish:

Check again ...you will understand
OK I will check again
Re: News Flash! Buhari's Arrival Uncertain As Nigerians Cry For Redemption(pictures) by Destined2win: 11:18am On Aug 02, 2017
krissconnect:
Watch as dollar go back to 500# per dollar immediately he arrives Nigeria
I hope it won't happen. Just that I am seriously concerned about the way CBN keeps pumping in dollars. I know some of those dollars are in some people's pocket

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Those Demanding For Buhari’s Resignation Or Return Have Overstepped -presidency / Baba While You Were Away / Biafra: Call For Financial Freedom, What You Must Know As A Nigerian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.