Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

UNIZIK Graduate Pushed Into Dirty Water By Friends In Celebration (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIZIK Graduate Pushed Into Dirty Water By Friends In Celebration (Photos) (26383 Views)

Photos From The Burial Of UNIZIK Graduate Who Died Few Weeks Back / Unizik Graduate Dies While Waiting For NYSC (Photos) / University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Pushed Into Dirty Water By Friends In Celebration (Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
babaric
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Pushed Into Dirty Water By Friends In Celebration (Photos) by Rebelutionary: 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nothing good can come out of this guys life if he was bathed with such dirty water.
The spiritual implication of this act can not be overemphasized.

Stupid fools will allow people bath them with water just because they wrote their last exams.
It's not as if they've even passed oo

Tomorrow when they can't get a job,
Tomorrow when they graduates with 3rd class
Tomorrow when they have extra years in school

They'd start looking for the devil to blame.

God bless u for this cos u made so much sense! The other time it was a girl "mistakenly" bathed with acid now this one!! The rational behind this is what I can't wrap my head around.

Nawao
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Pushed Into Dirty Water By Friends In Celebration (Photos) by Mykelpato(m): 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
Black men and their mentality
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Pushed Into Dirty Water By Friends In Celebration (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
This is absolute nonsense we doesn't do that at A B U Zaria.
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Pushed Into Dirty Water By Friends In Celebration (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
Keneking:
And no jobs for the graduate? Buhari sef sad angry
tongue
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Pushed Into Dirty Water By Friends In Celebration (Photos) by Ishilove: 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
MadCow1:
UNIZIK... The UNIBEN of the East. grin

If you send a dog to UNIZIK, it will graduate and be barking with an Igbo accent. grin

Lmao!!!!!!! YOU NO WELL, I SWEAR!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Pushed Into Dirty Water By Friends In Celebration (Photos) by zoeA: 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
Bsc,MSC or PhD wetin happen na? Didn't he know he going to graduate? Is it like a surprise?
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Pushed Into Dirty Water By Friends In Celebration (Photos) by perpasca(m): 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
I won't condone this...haba
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Pushed Into Dirty Water By Friends In Celebration (Photos) by Ishilove: 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nothing good can come out of this guy's life if he was bathed with such dirty water.
His destiny has been blotted out,
His stars have been dirtied.

Stupid fools will allow people bath them with water just because they wrote their last exams.

For once I agree with you. When it was my turn I escaped from them before they could grab me and sneaked into my hostel to begin proofing work on my thesis. No time for fvckery

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Pushed Into Dirty Water By Friends In Celebration (Photos) by rifasenate11(m): 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
UGLEEBOI:
undecided Not suprised!
Datz d way of life in the Potopoto kingdom nao...
Flatheadz can relate
coneheads always envious of the success of the igbos

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Pushed Into Dirty Water By Friends In Celebration (Photos) by Nephdaniels(m): 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nothing good can come out of this guy's life if he was bathed with such dirty water.

Haba.
Bros Rest Abeg.
Which 1 Is Dat Notin Gud Can Com Out Of His Lyf?
Dat His Star Has Bin Dirtied?
Dat His Destiny Has Bin Blotted Out?
Bros E Do 4 U Abeg
So Dose Who Live In Dose Water Logged Areas During This Floods Dat Literally Swim To And Fro Work Evriday Are Mere "Empty Headed Destinyless Cartons".
Wia Did Dis Thought Even Com 4rm?
I Tend 2 Wonder Wat Component Of D Dirty Water Is Responsible For Melting His Destiny
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Pushed Into Dirty Water By Friends In Celebration (Photos) by Kizme(f): 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
Third class student.this one set na graduate
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Pushed Into Dirty Water By Friends In Celebration (Photos) by harriet412(f): 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
UGLEEBOI:
undecided Not suprised!
Datz d way of life in the Potopoto kingdom nao...
Flatheadz can relate

Uglee thing undecided
#Spits on his head
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Pushed Into Dirty Water By Friends In Celebration (Photos) by UGLEEBOI: 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
rifasenate11:

coneheads always envious of the success of the igbos

Irony!

So this display of genetic foolery ..

Is your definition of success?

Sense fall on you !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Pushed Into Dirty Water By Friends In Celebration (Photos) by UGLEEBOI: 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
harriet412:

Uglee thing undecided

#Spits on his head

And.... who are you again?

#Otu nne gi
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Pushed Into Dirty Water By Friends In Celebration (Photos) by ogbonti: 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
My mom used to tell me a story

A slave once told the master, please as we are going on this journey to visit your friends, do not tell them I am a slave. On their way, it drizzled and they were drenched in rain water. On getting to to the house, the servant placed his wet clothes on top of the kitchen slab, while the master spread his clothes on the line outside meant to dry clothes. When the host saw the clothes on the kitchen slab, he shouted, "what is this? Who placed wet clothes on this slab? who is behaving like a slave here?"

The master then called his slave quietly and said, "am I the one that called you a slave now? By your actions here you have called yourself a slave"

MORAL OF THIS STORY

when the white man calls us animals, we groan, we yell, we cry racism..... all that, NOW... if the so called educated amongs us are behaving like pigs, rolling on dirty, muddy, water.....then, what is the hope for Nigeria? This is so sad!

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Pushed Into Dirty Water By Friends In Celebration (Photos) by harriet412(f): 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
UGLEEBOI:

And.... who are you again?
#Otu nne gi
undecided
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Pushed Into Dirty Water By Friends In Celebration (Photos) by UGLEEBOI: 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
harriet412:

undecided

Ipod wailer, have you blamed buhari today??

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Pushed Into Dirty Water By Friends In Celebration (Photos) by harriet412(f): 2:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
UGLEEBOI:

Ipod wailer, have you blamed buhari today??
Uglee pig ,fvck off my mention undecided
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Pushed Into Dirty Water By Friends In Celebration (Photos) by UGLEEBOI: 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
harriet412:

Uglee pig ,fvck off my mention undecided

#Attitude

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Pushed Into Dirty Water By Friends In Celebration (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
BrutalJab:

What's barbaric there? That's the the way it's been done in all campuses allover Nigeria.

Abi u want to copy the Whites?
It's inhuman and barbaric.Just look at the Guy's body,at least clean water baptism would have being better not mud.
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Pushed Into Dirty Water By Friends In Celebration (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
BrutalJab:

Doctor Smart, tell me what made it unhygienic.
Are they drinking the water? If it were to be a white man nau, u will say it's good.

Let them celebrate the way they want.
Even a white man wouldn't do this nonsense in the name of I just graduate. There are various ways to show the world that you had just graduated not falling into a drainage channel

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Pushed Into Dirty Water By Friends In Celebration (Photos) by BrutalJab: 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
asuustrike2009:

It's inhuman and barbaric.Just look at the Guy's body,at least clean water baptism would have being better not mud.
did he complain?
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Pushed Into Dirty Water By Friends In Celebration (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
BrutalJab:

did he complain?
He didn't complain.
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Pushed Into Dirty Water By Friends In Celebration (Photos) by deji17: 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
That is why their leader referred to Biafuro as a zoo. Potopoto people are delusional. Educated illiterates among them are not left out of the madness.
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Pushed Into Dirty Water By Friends In Celebration (Photos) by Sagay212: 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
LMAO...you can imagine how these ones are celebrating graduation, but they will be angry when we tell them the air they breathe in that region is toxic.
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Pushed Into Dirty Water By Friends In Celebration (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
barbaric behavior....

they must come from the progeny of chimpanzees

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Pushed Into Dirty Water By Friends In Celebration (Photos) by LeanonGOD(m): 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
You are ABSOLUTELY Right, thanks for using your senses on this topic. Keep it up, it pays.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Pushed Into Dirty Water By Friends In Celebration (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
nonsense.
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Pushed Into Dirty Water By Friends In Celebration (Photos) by BLoomfrancs(m): 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
sarrki:
Red soil
Red soil will always be better than brown roofsgringrin
meanwhile how your papa skull mining business dey go?

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Pushed Into Dirty Water By Friends In Celebration (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Poly Ibadan Bans Students From Carrying "Cross Bags" / Convocation Ceremony Of Nigerian Beauty Queen,who Bags 1st Class From UK School / I Regret Ever Reading Political And Administrative Studies At The UNIPORT.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.