Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,355 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Phyno Attends Flavour And Anna Banner’s Daughter’s Birthday Party (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Attends Flavour And Anna Banner’s Daughter’s Birthday Party (photos) (998 Views)

Anna Banner's Halloween Outfit, Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress / Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos / Adaeze Yobo, Caroline Danjuma And Anna Banner Stun At MBGN 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phyno Attends Flavour And Anna Banner’s Daughter’s Birthday Party (photos) by Amagite(m): 11:52am On Aug 02, 2017
Singer Flavour and former beauty queen Anna Banner had an indoor party for their daughter, Sophia who turned 2-years-old yesterday, August 1.

Phyno also came out to party with the pretty 2-year-old.

http://www.lailasblog.com/phyno-attends-flavour-anna-banners-daughters-birthday-party/

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Phyno Attends Flavour And Anna Banner’s Daughter’s Birthday Party (photos) by fatimababy95(f): 11:54am On Aug 02, 2017
A man approached JP Morgan, held up an envelope, and said, Sir, in my hand I hold a guaranteed formula for success, which I will gladly sell you for $25,000. Sir, JP Morgan replied, I do not know what is in the envelope, however if you show me, and I like it, I give you my word as a gentleman that I will pay you what you ask. The man agreed to the terms, and handed over the envelope. JP Morgan opened it, and extracted a single sheet of paper. He gave it one look, a mere glance, then handed the piece of paper back to the gent. And paid him the agreed-upon $25,000. The Paper: 1. Every morning, write a list of the things that need to be done that day. 2. Do them.
Re: Phyno Attends Flavour And Anna Banner’s Daughter’s Birthday Party (photos) by Ehiscotch(m): 11:57am On Aug 02, 2017
Y
Re: Phyno Attends Flavour And Anna Banner’s Daughter’s Birthday Party (photos) by axortedbabe(f): 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ehyaa this two might still b gbenshing codedly

(1) (Reply)

Heartwarming Moment Man Flies His 83yrs Old Mom Abroad For The First Time Ever / Sad! Usher’s Wife Gives No Damn About His Current Predicament / Olamide – "Wo" (audio download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.