Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Where Are The Industries That Can Buy Industrial Barbeque Charcoal In Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Where Are The Industries That Can Buy Industrial Barbeque Charcoal In Nigeria (511 Views)

Supply of Maize, Soya, and Charcoal In Large Quantity / Locally Produced Activated Coconut Charcoal In Large Quantities / Do You Need Coconut Charcoal In Large Quantities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Industries That Can Buy Industrial Barbeque Charcoal In Nigeria by Ori12: 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
Pls.my people here in nairaland,where can I get those industries that buy and use industrial barbeque charcoal here in Nigeria especially in Lagos.
I have tons of this in my charcoal depot ready to be sold to them anywhere they are in Nigeria.
Anybody with their no. or addresses should kindly call or watsapp : 08105662667.
Thanks
Re: Where Are The Industries That Can Buy Industrial Barbeque Charcoal In Nigeria by tectonotimes: 6:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ori12:
Pls.my people here in nairaland,where can I get those industries that buy and use industrial barbeque charcoal here in Nigeria especially in Lagos.
I have tons of this in my charcoal depot ready to be sold to them anywhere they are in Nigeria.
Anybody with their no. or addresses should kindly call or watsapp : 08105662667.
Thanks
Do not wait for any industry to buy your charcoal. Export it and make staggering amount of money. Click on the first link on my signature to know how you will go about it.

(1) (Reply)

Farm Set Up Tips For Beginners / 4 Trucks Of Soya Beans At N130k/ton / Catfish Hatchery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.