Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Friday Makama Attacked By Thugs At Kogi House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Friday Makama Attacked By Thugs At Kogi House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) (31624 Views)

Dino Melaye Reacts To His Defeat At Kogi Rerun, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Ajikolo Khadi Attacked By Thugs At Jere In Borno. Photos / Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday Makama Attacked By Thugs At Kogi House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Sunymoore(m): 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
Respect55:
Do our votes count
Sadly no bro. But, we still have to continue pushing
Re: Friday Makama Attacked By Thugs At Kogi House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
I am in total support of Nigerians attacking these useless politicians, its about time we deal with them
Re: Friday Makama Attacked By Thugs At Kogi House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
Who sent the thugs?
Re: Friday Makama Attacked By Thugs At Kogi House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Sodijan(m): 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
Other state honorable are also entitles to dis kind of rewards from there citizens
Re: Friday Makama Attacked By Thugs At Kogi House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by shurch(m): 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
Take a look closely, and you will see the lies.... Hotel room instead of hospital, that type of injuries are thick and black, (tot it was mud tho) he was the only one attacked bah.
GOD DEY O
Re: Friday Makama Attacked By Thugs At Kogi House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Respect55(m): 1:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
Sunymoore:

Sadly no bro. But, we still have to continue pushing
Pushing in silence is not an option bro. I'm in support of what they did . It s the beginning of revolution that I desire
Re: Friday Makama Attacked By Thugs At Kogi House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Jelal0007(m): 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
This dude 'Makama' is quite troublesome and the Governor 'GYB' is a big-fat I'd!ot. They both suite each other.
Re: Friday Makama Attacked By Thugs At Kogi House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by debiah95(f): 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
Eyaaaa
Re: Friday Makama Attacked By Thugs At Kogi House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Origin(f): 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
Is his blood black?
Re: Friday Makama Attacked By Thugs At Kogi House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Sunymoore(m): 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
Respect55:

Pushing in silence is not an option bro. I'm in support of what they did . It s the beginning of revolution that I desire
You're right to most extent sha
Re: Friday Makama Attacked By Thugs At Kogi House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by DaBullIT(m): 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
DDeliverer:
Wow.

So we've reached this level in this country?

Zoo?

Hello monkey
Re: Friday Makama Attacked By Thugs At Kogi House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
DaBullIT:

Hello monkey

Hyenana, wadup?

1 Like

Re: Friday Makama Attacked By Thugs At Kogi House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by pesuwe(m): 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
that serves him right because he is a thug himself

1 Like

Re: Friday Makama Attacked By Thugs At Kogi House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by samjey: 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
DDeliverer:
Wow.

So we've reached this level in this country?

Zoo?
We don pass that level since! Why this one surprise you?
Re: Friday Makama Attacked By Thugs At Kogi House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Kebreal92(m): 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
That young man brutalized there found his way to power through thuggery. He lives by the sword....
Re: Friday Makama Attacked By Thugs At Kogi House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Aziz404(m): 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
Good news. I av been expecting this kind of news since time immemorial.

I'd more than happy if the national assembly is attack by armed thugs.
Saraki should be beaten to comma and by that unable to legislate.
That is the result for not creating jobs for the youths and for using thugs during election.
Niger delta militant can also help with a
ballistic missile to end the lives of this looters.
Quote me and be strike by thunder...
Re: Friday Makama Attacked By Thugs At Kogi House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by owopaul(m): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
May God save Kogi people from Gov...Yahaya BELLO
Re: Friday Makama Attacked By Thugs At Kogi House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by sapientia(m): 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
Thank you Jesus...

They should wake up and make Laws that will keep the state safe.
Re: Friday Makama Attacked By Thugs At Kogi House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by oloriadejoke(f): 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
animal in native attires
Re: Friday Makama Attacked By Thugs At Kogi House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
'

Re: Friday Makama Attacked By Thugs At Kogi House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Wolfbrother(m): 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
Does anything good come from that region?
Re: Friday Makama Attacked By Thugs At Kogi House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by brownhawk: 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
sukkot:
why is he nearly nekkid ? oniranu. go put on trausa jo. agbaya
imagineif those thugs break into his room at that moment with clubs and guns
Re: Friday Makama Attacked By Thugs At Kogi House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by jbnm: 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
Sunymoore:
This is good. But, attacking politicians is not the answer. Vote competent people and have peace and development

during campaign dey ar all competent.wen dey don win n anoda tin.sometimes beating d shit out of dem make alot of sense
Re: Friday Makama Attacked By Thugs At Kogi House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by 5oyad: 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
Makama is a thug that does not deserve to be in any legislature. A murderer thay should be facing death penalty if not for police wuruwuru.

Yahaya bello will be celebrates if he extermjnates makama from kogi political life
Re: Friday Makama Attacked By Thugs At Kogi House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
Let Venezuela falls on Nigeria politicians
Re: Friday Makama Attacked By Thugs At Kogi House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by awuf2008: 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
This is what usually happens when you have a thug or miscreants as a Governor. When has calling a public hearing turn to sin or offence?
Re: Friday Makama Attacked By Thugs At Kogi House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by megamank(m): 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
with my little knowledge in wound dressing currently i would say this picture was staged managed. currently no certified medical personel would dress an injury and mess up the bandages this much....it only show the patient was still bleeding or it was carelessly done...head injury of this magnitude cannot be left so unkept....alot of things are not adding up in this pix with the story.
Re: Friday Makama Attacked By Thugs At Kogi House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by armadeo(m): 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
This one dey hotel dey form say dem beat am. Hand no touch am well
Re: Friday Makama Attacked By Thugs At Kogi House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
Next is saraki and dogara
Re: Friday Makama Attacked By Thugs At Kogi House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by kingsmaila(m): 9:10am On Aug 03, 2017
I am a shamed of being a kogite. If not for my Igala tribal marks I would have abandoned the state for good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sheikh Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Bombing / El-Rufai Dines With Aliko Dangote And john Oyegun At Lagos Event / Tony OneWeek Dumps APC For APGA, Appointed As SSA To Governor Obiano (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.