Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Usain Bolt Waiting On Mourinho's Call To Join Man United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Usain Bolt Waiting On Mourinho's Call To Join Man United (484 Views)

Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City / Dybala 'asks For £350,000 A Week To Join Man United / Usain Bolt's Feet Causes Commotion On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Usain Bolt Waiting On Mourinho's Call To Join Man United by divinehand2003(m): 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
Manchester United fan Usain Bolt is dreaming of Jose Mourinho and Old Trafford ahead of his track and field swansong.

Sprint star Usain Bolt is waiting for a call from Jose Mourinho to join his beloved Manchester United before the transfer window shuts.

Bolt is preparing for life after athletics as he gears up for his final meet – the IAAF World Championships in London.

And the 30-year-old Jamaican – an eight-time Olympic gold medallist and avid United fan – is dreaming of Mourinho and Old Trafford ahead of his track and field swansong.

"Everyone knows I'm always talking about [playing] football, I'm waiting on a call from Mourinho," Bolt said.

"I think he's waiting until the last day [of the transfer window]."

The World Championships get underway at the Olympic Stadium in London on Friday.

https://www.fotmob.com/news/world/1m15mb2pgliwr145pjnuhns8wh-Bolt+waiting+on+Mourinho%27s+call+to+join+Man+United

(1) (Reply)

What Is The New ABBA Penalty Shootout Format Used At Community Shield / Doctors Worried About Conor Mcgregor Ahead Floyd Mayweather Fight / Hazard Reveals Club He’ll Join When He Leaves Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.