Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) (67131 Views)

How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan's House & Parlour In Abuja That Can't Accommodate 10 Persons / Musa Musa, Policeman That Burgled Jonathan's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) by magzey: 5:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
Let them carry go jare, na there share of national cake grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) by juman(m): 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
I dont believe the story.

Which kind of robbery was that.

May be it was planned by the house owner.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) by joepentwo(m): 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
Wetin i no co see
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) by sayisayi(m): 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
Full list.....our common wealth...

Good that Buhari is coming home as Naija police no get chill these days...hunger dey wire am!

Times portal listed some of the looted items as follows:

1. Traditional attires and bowler hats of the Niger Delta region: about 20 bags.
2. Customized suits: about five bags.
3. About 10 bags of Niger Delta styled women attires.
4. Bundles of Ankara materials, known as ‘Atamfa.’
5. About 10 sets of northern Nigeria styled three piece apparel.
6. Bag containing clothes with the opposition PDP logo sewn on each one.

Other electrical appliances that were stolen and sold by the officers were:

1. 36 Plasma televisions.
2. About 25 refrigerators.
3. Five sets of furniture.
4. Two sets of sitting room chairs.
5. Several air conditioner units.

http://www.africanews.com/2017/08/01/nigeria-ex-president-s-house-systematically-looted-by-three-police-on-guard/
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) by kulrunsman79(m): 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
gocac:
stealing is not corruption!

One funny thing in Nigeria is that most of her youths are indolent, lazy and cannot do simple research. It's a well known fact that in Nigeria criminal justice system, a charge of stealing is different from corruption!

The reason why so many high profile corrupt and thieves in office couldn't get jailed by efcc or icpc is nothing beyond wrong CHARGES! Stealing is not corruption! Even Osinbajo attested to it

2 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) by Marcelinho(m): 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
the policemen sorry thieves no try, they would have just carry the house and relocate.

nansense!!!!!!
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) by rusher14: 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jonathan stylishly hiding the loot and documents.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) by happney65: 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
Pangea:
Ha!
This matter should be fully investigated and all those who are involved,
Named and presented with full national honours!
They had just demonstrated in 4K glory,
How Jonathan left our country!

Why is he crying about that they looted his house?
Did he and his cronies not do worse to Nigeria?

And who among he's cronies have being brought to Book?Answer please and stop all these nonesensical Propaganda..Put anybody found wanting to book and not running around all town..nonesense
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) by zolapower: 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
This looks like a house under renovation oo. Abi Na caterpillar the robbers use
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) by John07816: 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
Young03:
Policemen turn thieves cos of hunger

buhari ur ancestors are angry with u

Smh for you..
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) by greatman247(m): 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
they should just throw this news to the trash. why are they still crying fowl about the loot on his house. he vandalized the whole Nigeria too, he looted from us, that's karma coming back to hurt him. This is the case of Small thief steals from bigger thief.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) by Skoopy(m): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
They are also taking their share of the loots.... Wonder why someone would arrest them.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
This is what happened to me when I travelled for my late father's burial, the thieves broke through ceiling and carted away with all the valuables. Its not about Karma but the level of insecurity and hunger in the land
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) by Rilwayne001: 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
That was how he looted and vandalized Nigerian undecided
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
na wa oooo
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) by BeSafeOnline: 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
fran6co:
FTC AGAIN
SINCE MY GIRLY LEFT
BLESSING HAS BEEN FAILING ON ME.

BACK TO THE TOPIC.

thiefs them for kukuma Carry the house run

Lol

Check out the thread on my siggi, boss
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) by nototribalist: 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
gocac:
Abacha never stole. - Buhari
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) by sonsomegrigbo: 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
Inspire01:
Maybe karma at work, anyway wetin consign me self

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) by Sagay212: 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
The house must have been abandoned for the security men to take their time to break walls to steal. Na wa ooo. Police is your friend indeed.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) by Konskott(m): 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nemesis.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) by dedeorji(m): 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
mokaflex:
This happened over time, meaning he last visited this house when he was deputy Gov of bayelsa state.
Importantly this is a reflection of what him patients grin n deziani dasuki etc did to my lovely country
I no fit shout!
Karma is a bitch
Indeed, a true reflection of the condition he and his cohorts left Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) by Jungleluv5: 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
fran6co:
FTC AGAIN
SINCE MY GIRLY LEFT
BLESSING HAS BEEN FAILING ON ME.

BACK TO THE TOPIC.

thiefs them for kukuma Carry the house run
Haba this 1 no be our Jonathan house Abegiiiiiii no dey lai
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) by yinkslinks(m): 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
Haba this police mai guards are strong oooo. After stealing, they decided to renovate the house. Looooooool
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) by Chisler(m): 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
You reap what u sow @ GEJ
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) by NovusHomo(m): 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
NgcoboP:
sad Seriously! They for just carry GEJ go sell if to say hin de dia

That would have been nice grin
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) by ofuonyebi: 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ole gbe! Ole gba!!

Thief carry go!.....Big thief collect am!!
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) by Ayjuri: 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
gocac:
Feed Back Mechanism At Work
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) by hibee4uall(m): 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
Why investigation continues...
I Thought stealing is not corruption...

Good people of nairaland, pls help a brother to pay his law school fees.No amount is small,contact him on 08184941410 for more enquiries and verification . THANKS & GOD BLESS YOU
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) by coputa(m): 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
Why was GEJ the only Nigeria president that has been so humiliated and embarrased in and out of power,was it because of his humility and humane disposition or sheer hatred by the enemies of the Ssouth south region.This has to stop.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) by bizzibodi(m): 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
that is what gej & his gang did to our national treasury,men!does thieves even dug d grd 4 hard currencies,y shd hungry police b guarding an empty house?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igboho’s German Wife, Ropo Adeyemo, Was Arrested With Him In Cotonou / The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina / What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.