Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

I Impregnated Toyin Lawani When I Was 18, Not 21 – Lord Trigg - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Impregnated Toyin Lawani When I Was 18, Not 21 – Lord Trigg (3700 Views)

"I Was 18 Here" - Angela Okorie Shares Throwback Photo / "Toyin Lawani Is In Turkey For Plastic Surgery" - Lord Trigg / Lord Trigg Calls Babymama, Toyin 'pathetic' But Has Been Flaunting Weed On Gram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Impregnated Toyin Lawani When I Was 18, Not 21 – Lord Trigg by SonyObsessed: 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
Well it seems fashion designer and stylist, Toyin Lawani likes them young. After sparking dating rumours with 24 year old singer LAX.

Her baby daddy, Lord Trigg replied an old publication on a blog saying the socialite was 21 when he got engaged with the stylist which was the exact same year he got her pregnant. Saying he was "18 that year not 21".

More: http://www.linjust.com/i-impregnated-toyin-lawani-when-i-was-18-not-21-lord-trigg.html

Re: I Impregnated Toyin Lawani When I Was 18, Not 21 – Lord Trigg by Nbote(m): 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jus lookat!! So whether 18 or 21 its now something to boast and brag about abi.. Come and take 5....

(1) (Reply)

Happy Adesua Etomi Shares Sexy Photos Of Her In Her New Home (photos) / . / Mrp Zoom Your Life Raffle Draw Scam Or Legit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.