Stats: 3,161,200 members, 7,845,961 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

American Volunteer Program Slot For Sale ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / American Volunteer Program Slot For Sale ? (565 Views)

How An Intern Or Volunteer Can Get Started / Critical Review Of The Infinity War Skill Stop Slot Machine / Do You Applied For Batch 8 African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018? (2) (3) (4)

American Volunteer Program Slot For Sale ? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
Okay I just got an email saying I have been approved for this months volunteer slot in Louisiana in America

They sent forms and all that saying I must be ready to travel by August and I should sent copies of my travel arrangements by the 15th latest

Now I am not interested in traveling to the states now so I want to ask can someone use my name and travel for this ?

Can I sell it ?
No vex o, just asking if yes abeg find me buyers jor and contact me let me finish the process with the person's picture jare

But August is filled next slot is in September so if anyone needs contact me I will start the process for you if you are lucky you will get approved
Re: American Volunteer Program Slot For Sale ? by Anaja25: 11:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hello

I am interested in this Volunteer Opportunity, please how did you apply and how did you get approved ?
Re: American Volunteer Program Slot For Sale ? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
Anaja25:
Hello

I am interested in this Volunteer Opportunity, please how did you apply and how did you get approved ?

Send me your email will send you a link
Re: American Volunteer Program Slot For Sale ? by Anaja25: 11:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hello

This is my email

anajaanta@yahoo.com
Re: American Volunteer Program Slot For Sale ? by Anaja25: 12:02am On Aug 03, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

Send me your email will send you a link

My email

anajaanta@yahoo.com
Re: American Volunteer Program Slot For Sale ? by Anaja25: 9:59am On Aug 03, 2017
Still not gotten the link or email ?
Re: American Volunteer Program Slot For Sale ? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
Anaja25:
Still not gotten the link or email ?

Sooooooooo
Sorry bro was busy and forgot totally

Will send it to you
Re: American Volunteer Program Slot For Sale ? by Anaja25: 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

Sooooooooo
Sorry bro was busy and forgot totally

Will send it to you

Still haven't seen it

Donald Duke's Daughter, Xerona, Shows Off Her Man, DJ Caise And Thank Everyone / Frank Archibong; A Replica Of The Divine Mandate And The Only Way Forward For / 1yr Fully Funded Msc Scholarship In UK

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9