Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

Dear God Please May Arewa Never Reverse Their Ultimatum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear God Please May Arewa Never Reverse Their Ultimatum (755 Views)

Minimum Wage Strike: FG Reacts To The NLC 14-Day Ultimatum / Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize / 3 Months Ultimatum: Reno Omokri Mocks Northern Youths, Praises Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear God Please May Arewa Never Reverse Their Ultimatum by newbornmacho(m): 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
As October 1 approaches ( rather slowly in my opinion), the nation is being treated to all manner of comedies. One half educated fellow called shettima is suddenly enjoying publicity bigger than his size. The guy is running around like a goat on heat bleating uncontrollably. Listen you arewa fools: do your worst. Send back your pedophile soldiers and police in the east , give a referendum via your over bloated representation in parliament and WE SHALL LEAVE!. The idiot shettima is grasping at press interviews like a drowning man at straw. Useless pig. My prayer is may this ultimatum hold. May the Igbo leave arewa. May arewa never reverse the ultimatum until its too late for them.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear God Please May Arewa Never Reverse Their Ultimatum by ChimaAdeoye: 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
GBAM!

THIS USELESS COUNTRY MUST STOP PRETENDING TO ITSELF.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear God Please May Arewa Never Reverse Their Ultimatum by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
The eediot is just playing a political game. We pray that the ultimatum will fast track our desire. Isssseee

8 Likes

Re: Dear God Please May Arewa Never Reverse Their Ultimatum by newbornmacho(m): 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
The eediot is just playing a political game. We pray that the ultimatum will fast track our desire. Isssseee
Iseee! the idiots are about to go back 1 million years .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear God Please May Arewa Never Reverse Their Ultimatum by newbornmacho(m): 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:
GBAM!

THIS USELESS COUNTRY MUST STOP PRETENDING TO ITSELF.
don't mind the fools

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear God Please May Arewa Never Reverse Their Ultimatum by sekundosekundo: 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
The Shetima of Aririo youths is a dolt. What has he done to his helpless leprosy and ever begging brothers that scattered all over the nation?. His brothers has turned from Arewa to Aririo youths shame on him. If he's not a coward, he should have called his Aririo brothers in SE and SS home or does he think that their safety is guaranteed in these regions, pity. I have since sacked all the Abokis under my pay roll. Ibrahim my warehouse security cried bitterly but his cry was too late.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear God Please May Arewa Never Reverse Their Ultimatum by newbornmacho(m): 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
sekundosekundo:
The Shetima of Aririo youths is a dolt. What has he done to his helpless leprosy and ever begging brothers that scattered all over the nation?. His brothers has turned from Arewa to Aririo youths shame on him. If he's not a coward, he should have called his Aririo brothers in SE and SS home or does he think that their safety is guaranteed in these regions, pity. I have since sacked all the Abokis under my pay roll. Ibrahim my warehouse security cried bitterly but his cry was too late.
The useless illiterate gworo chewing Islamic terrorist is secretly wishing he had never threatened Igbos. Unfortunately it's too late. He must carry out that mop up of Igbos he threatened. Imagine human being dey talk useless aboki dey put mouth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear God Please May Arewa Never Reverse Their Ultimatum by sekundosekundo: 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
newbornmacho:

The useless illiterate gworo chewing Islamic terrorist is secretly wishing he had never threatened Igbos. Unfortunately it's too late. He must carry out that mop up of Igbos he threatened. Imagine human being dey talk useless aboki dey put mouth.

They are very foolish, my warehouse security was telling his Aboki brother "how I wish this warehouse dey for North, Walahi I for kill oga on October 1st and convert these goods".
O boy!, they don't know that my aunt who was at the warehouse waiting for me understands Hausa.

I was shocked hence their sacking.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear God Please May Arewa Never Reverse Their Ultimatum by newbornmacho(m): 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
sekundosekundo:

They are very foolish, my warehouse security was telling his Aboki brother "how I wish this warehouse dey for North, Walahi I for kill oga on October 1st and convert these goods".
O boy!, they don't know that my aunt who was at the warehouse waiting for me understands Hausa.

I was shocked hence their sacking.
Jesus! Only God know wetin the idiots dey carry blood do. Even if you dash the fool that warehouse he can't maintain it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear God Please May Arewa Never Reverse Their Ultimatum by sekundosekundo: 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
newbornmacho:

Jesus! Only God know wetin the idiots dey carry blood do. Even if you dash the fool that warehouse he can't maintain it.

It's a long story my dear but according to my Aunt, Ibrahim said if he convert the warehouse, he's going to marry 3 wives and buy a motorcycle while his brother said he will buy 7 cows and and collect his uncles wife from him.

Can you imagine?.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dear God Please May Arewa Never Reverse Their Ultimatum by newbornmacho(m): 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
sekundosekundo:

It's a long story my dear but according to my Aunt, Ibrahim said if he convert the warehouse, he's going to marry 3 wives and buy a motorcycle while his brother said he will buy 7 cows and and collect his uncles wife from him.

Can you imagine?.
Animals we share a country with. Thunder fire devil.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear God Please May Arewa Never Reverse Their Ultimatum by newbornmacho(m): 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
Arewa seeking ways to save face after shooting themselves in the foot. Boko haram plague, sharia madness, vvf, desert encroachment, idp, starvation, professional begging, almajiri scourge, illiteracy galore, Islamic terrorism, pedophilia ...all loading for the cursed region that are drunk with human blood, while shettima and his fellow old youths grin grin continue to run around like headless chickens.
Re: Dear God Please May Arewa Never Reverse Their Ultimatum by newbornmacho(m): 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
newbornmacho:
As October 1 approaches ( rather slowly in my opinion), the nation is being treated to all manner of comedies. One half educated fellow called shettima is suddenly enjoying publicity bigger than his size. The guy is running around like a goat on heat bleating uncontrollably. Listen you arewa fools: do your worst. Send back your pedophile soldiers and police in the east , give a referendum via your over bloated representation in parliament and WE SHALL LEAVE!. The idiot shettima is grasping at press interviews like a drowning man at straw. Useless pig. My prayer is may this ultimatum hold. May the Igbo leave arewa. May arewa never reverse the ultimatum until its too late for them.
Re: Dear God Please May Arewa Never Reverse Their Ultimatum by newbornmacho(m): 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
Orji Uzor Kalu and his ilk should be very careful how they talk with these bastards. Anybody asking them to reverse their threats is not speaking for Igbo's in the north. Let them fall into this hole they have dug. Imagine a nincompoop like shettima and the senile pampers- wearing ango abdullahi.
Re: Dear God Please May Arewa Never Reverse Their Ultimatum by newbornmacho(m): 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
Re: Dear God Please May Arewa Never Reverse Their Ultimatum by newbornmacho(m): 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3868201/advice-fellow-igbos-living-north
Igbos in the north should kindly go through the discussion in this thread.

(1) (Reply)

LASG Introduces 5000 New Commercial Vehicles, Phases Out Yellow Buses In Lagos / Is There Going To Be General Public Holiday Tomorrow / Anybody Found With Biafra Flag Will Be Arrested – Abia CP, Ogbizi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.