Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Massive Winners In This Week Customs Auctions - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Massive Winners In This Week Customs Auctions (1607 Views)

Man Calls Out Customs Officers For Seizing The Lexus Jeep He Bought (pics / Within 48 Hours, 43 Nigerians Win Bids For Vehicles Seized By Customs – Official / Top 5 Cars Spotted In Nigeria This Week -specs And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Winners In This Week Customs Auctions by shaqur231(m): 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
This week's auction ended very well with the Nigerian Custom recording high sign ups and winners accordingly. It is a good development as it tends to be transparent and free of hitches
If you wish to participate you can visit their website https://app.trade.gov.ng/eauction to register.

If you find it difficult to register, Kindly visit the link below to see step by step procedure on how to register. http://stunbichinvestment.com/step-by-step-guides-on-how-to-participate-in-customs-e-auction/
Re: Massive Winners In This Week Customs Auctions by EllisAde: 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
Please what is the process of making payment for item won and the process of getting items released upon presentation of valid means of it at the location of the item. Thank you.
Re: Massive Winners In This Week Customs Auctions by shaqur231(m): 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
After you have won a bid, you get an instant email indicating that you have won. From the mail you see a link to print out your payment slip, and wit this slip you go to any of the designated bank to make payment. Once you have paid, take the slip to where the vehicle is located to pick it up
Re: Massive Winners In This Week Customs Auctions by ismail0007(m): 8:54am On Aug 03, 2017
Pls do you have an idea when another bidding would come up?
Re: Massive Winners In This Week Customs Auctions by shaqur231(m): 12:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
For now bidding starts every Monday 12noon and ends on Wednesday 12 noon

1 Like

Re: Massive Winners In This Week Customs Auctions by mmb(m): 8:16am On Aug 14, 2017
shaqur231:
This week's auction ended very well with the Nigerian Custom recording high sign ups and winners accordingly. It is a good development as it tends to be transparent and free of hitches
If you wish to participate you can visit their website https://app.trade.gov.ng/eauction to register.

If you find it difficult to register, Kindly visit the link below to see step by step procedure on how to register. http://stunbichinvestment.com/step-by-step-guides-on-how-to-participate-in-customs-e-auction/
I can't connect to customs eauction site. what happened?
Re: Massive Winners In This Week Customs Auctions by Naturelle05: 8:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
shaqur231:
is it a yearly thing
Re: Massive Winners In This Week Customs Auctions by ETAO: 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
People should bid with the amount they can pay cos NCS is blocking any bidder/s(winner s) who refuse to pay for the item/s.
My findings from NCS is that it is automatic and u cant lobby it for them not to block you wen u didn't pay as at when due.
That is the reason why so many items keep appearing every week for bidding.
With my surprise now some people are still putting high amount, lets take it easy, NCS that want to give out the items very cheap
want people to buy but we Nigerians are making it so expensive by putting big money.
Re: Massive Winners In This Week Customs Auctions by twinskenny(m): 2:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
shaqur231:

i want to register but please whats tin number?
Re: Massive Winners In This Week Customs Auctions by ETAO: 2:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
TIN means Taxpayer Identification Number, FIRS issue the TIN when you meet them for registration as a coy, but if you are a resident of Abuja (only) as individual they can also register u as well.
Re: Massive Winners In This Week Customs Auctions by twinskenny(m): 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
ETAO:
TIN means Taxpayer Identification Number, FIRS issue the TIN when you meet them for registration as a coy, but if you are a resident of Abuja (only) as individual they can also register u as well.

can someone bid on my behalf?
Re: Massive Winners In This Week Customs Auctions by ETAO: 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
People should bid with the amount they can pay cos NCS is blocking any bidder/s(winner s) who refuse to pay for the item/s.
My findings from NCS is that it is automatic and u cant lobby it for them not to block you wen u didn't pay as at when due.
That is the reason why so many items keep appearing every week for bidding.
With my surprise now some people are still putting high amount, lets take it easy, NCS that want to give out the items very cheap
want people to buy but we Nigerians are making it so expensive by putting big money.

(1) (Reply)

Must See: Video Of Bike Limousine Made By Africans / See The Photo Confusing Nigerians On Social Media / Which Oil Can I Use To Service My Rav 4 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.