Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

6bedroom With 6bathrooms Duplex For Sale In Ibadan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 6bedroom With 6bathrooms Duplex For Sale In Ibadan (522 Views)

FOR SALE Luxury Clean 6bedroom Duplex All Ensuite@ Opebi Ikeja 50m / Distress Sales Of Beautiful 6bedroom Duplex @ Ajah + Pictures / How Much Will It Cost To Put Up A 6bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6bedroom With 6bathrooms Duplex For Sale In Ibadan by alawodebig9(m): 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
IF YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH IDI-IROKO JUNCTION ALONG AMULOKO RD ,ONA ARA LOCAL GOVT,IBADAN.THERE'S A FINE BALANCE 6 BEDROOMS DUPLEX WITH 6 TOILETS,BIG KITCHEN,SITTING ROOM,DINING ROOM,WELL FENCED WITH GATE,BOREHOLE E.T.C FOR SALE AT A REASONABLE AMOUNT,ALL DOCUMENTS INTACT,LANDLORD ASSOCIATION,E.T.C
Re: 6bedroom With 6bathrooms Duplex For Sale In Ibadan by alawodebig9(m): 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
DUE TO MY PHONE'S BROKEN CAMERA I WOULD BE UNABLE TO UPLOAD PICTURES AT THE MOMENT,BUT IF YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH THE AREA I MENTION(IDI-IROKO JUNCTION,AMULOKO.YOU CAN COME INSPECT THE PROPERTY YOURSELF...OR CALL 09068393942 FOR FUTHER ENQUIRIES.
Re: 6bedroom With 6bathrooms Duplex For Sale In Ibadan by alawodebig9(m): 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
yea,for the people calling to ask for the price,its 5.5m non negiotable.And others wanting to know what the term landlords association means,well they re group of people in a given area or place that governs or protects other landlords or landladies and even tenants as to bring about security,development,protection of ones property while away e.t.c... again u can call 09068393942,thank you
Re: 6bedroom With 6bathrooms Duplex For Sale In Ibadan by alawodebig9(m): 12:18am On Aug 08, 2017
i said its located in ibadan,if you re familiar or know amuloko rd by idi-iroko junction,inside the street there its where it is located.it is fenced with gate,floored,there is borehole,all six rooms and toilets are tied(ties).You re free to come inspect for yourself.Note its a direct sales from the owner,no agent or agency,u can call 09068393942 thank you
Re: 6bedroom With 6bathrooms Duplex For Sale In Ibadan by alawodebig9(m): 9:50am On Aug 08, 2017
yes,the compound has enough space,especially at the backyard there's enough space to rare domestic animals like dogs,goats,fowls e.t.c.My phone is almost fixed so pictures will be coming in latest today..
Re: 6bedroom With 6bathrooms Duplex For Sale In Ibadan by alawodebig9(m): 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
Here are few pictures, not that clear because of my the phone using in taking the pictures.

Re: 6bedroom With 6bathrooms Duplex For Sale In Ibadan by alawodebig9(m): 6:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
Another

Re: 6bedroom With 6bathrooms Duplex For Sale In Ibadan by alawodebig9(m): 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
Another

Re: 6bedroom With 6bathrooms Duplex For Sale In Ibadan by alawodebig9(m): 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
Another

Re: 6bedroom With 6bathrooms Duplex For Sale In Ibadan by alawodebig9(m): 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nairaland stopped my other uploads oh but I will try to send more later. Contact remains 09068393942
Re: 6bedroom With 6bathrooms Duplex For Sale In Ibadan by alawodebig9(m): 9:18am On Aug 09, 2017
no its not a old house,it was just completed 3yrs ago,inside of the house says it all,i will try to upload another pictures of both the inside and the outside with a better camera,and im selling because i and my family are relocating to another area in ibadan.only serious people should call,thank u.09068393942
Re: 6bedroom With 6bathrooms Duplex For Sale In Ibadan by alawodebig9(m): 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
na wah,even if you want to sell something for as low as one kobo nigerians will still price it,anyway the price is now negotiable oooo.

(1) (Reply)

Buyers Beware This Property Is Not For Sale / In Need Of A Self Contain Around Iyana Ipaja, Egbeda- Igando Axis S / Where do u need a land ??State your budget let our professionals advice u

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.