Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:52 AM

The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) (38069 Views)

Has Power Been Restored In Your Area? / Has Power Been Restored In Your Area? / Has Power Been Restored In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by Uzyvicks(f): 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
That's because the pix went viral
Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by Celenaija1(m): 12:12am On Aug 03, 2017
BUY FOLLOWERS INSTAGRAM /TWITTER

it's a great strategy that many people including celebrities and major brands have used to grow their account into huge successes.
That's why most of you wander celebrities have huge amount of followers, yea famous celebrities buy FOLLOWERS too but only form Quality source.

So, if you are looking to buy √
INSTAGRAM: followers, likes and views.
TWITTER: followers, retweet, favorite, retweet on last tweets, favorite on last retweets.
YOUTUBE �: views, likes, and dislikes.

And want to be assured that you receive nothing buy quality authentic looking followers, delivered at lightning fast speed,you can
CALL 09067776226� to place your order now.
*No password required*
Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by Tsmart1(m): 2:44am On Aug 03, 2017
NEED CHEAP USED UK LAPTOPS CALL ME 09095620116NEED CHEAP USED UK LAPTOPS CALL ME 09095620116NEED CHEAP USED UK LAPTOPS CALL ME 09095620116
Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by TheSCRYPT: 6:42am On Aug 03, 2017
ahhdah:
Mumu people.. So if it didn't go viral, it won't be restored..
Yimu

Nigerians only act when the situation is almost out of hand.
Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by Majorsavage(m): 8:14am On Aug 03, 2017
jonathanOz:
The shape of the woman used for this statue no sexy at all, unlike that outside the Unizik Law faculty. The one at Unizik used to make me hard whenever i see her. Sweet old days.
. You must be a sex pervert
Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by tk4rd: 5:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
jonathanOz:
The shape of the woman used for this statue no sexy at all, unlike that outside the Unizik Law faculty. The one at Unizik used to make me hard whenever i see her. Sweet old days.
So, wat prevented you from foking it.??
Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by mechanics(m): 11:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
nice, that means they read our discussion.
Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by goaldynboy: 12:37am On Aug 04, 2017
[sup][/sup]
Israeljones:
The power of social media....
One big tool and weapon of the people the politicians fear most...
And who says we cant flush out these politicians tru this means..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Aspirants Visit Matriarch Hajia Aya Dada Yar'adua? PHOTO / Why Buhari Has Refused To Meet Saraki / 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.