Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,451 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Five Hot Short Jokes For Guys – All Will Make Your Day. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Five Hot Short Jokes For Guys – All Will Make Your Day. (3499 Views)

Funny Short Jokes That Will Make Your Day! / Hilarious/savage Memes That Will Make Your Day / 20 Short Jokes That Would Definitely Make You Laugh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Hot Short Jokes For Guys – All Will Make Your Day. by Ayojokes: 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
Five Hot Short Jokes For Guys – All Will Make Your Day.

1. That awkward moment when your witch girlfriend is giving you BJ and she receives an info that she is to present a pen** as offering in meeting. My brother, the bible says: It Is Finished.

2. As a man when you start waking up with no morning erection , Oga! It’s time to write a will.

3. Some guys will wake up by 2am to pee and they will post on Facebook. “Real hustlers don’t sleep”. Brother, Who are you deceiving ? www.ayojokes.com.ng

4. Two friends were discussing:
Boltu : You know, my grandfather is a brave man. He went to the jungle of Africa in the last summer and suddenly confronted by a tiger.
Montu : Really! After return he must be applauded by everyone.
Boltu : I never said he came back.

5. She paid you a visit and drank 12 bottles of beer without getting drunk.. My brother, just offer her kolanut..You are dating your ancestor.

Visit http://ayojokes.com.ng daily for latest jokes update.

1 Like

Re: Five Hot Short Jokes For Guys – All Will Make Your Day. by ololadeking(m): 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
i'm not laughing

1 Like

Re: Five Hot Short Jokes For Guys – All Will Make Your Day. by Ayojokes: 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
ololadeking:
i'm not laughing

lol.... There must be a problem then.
Re: Five Hot Short Jokes For Guys – All Will Make Your Day. by Ayojokes: 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
ololadeking:
i'm not laughing

Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes

6.) An 85 year old man sucked his 80 year old wife’s breast and was found dead the following morning. Bloggers Report: Died of drinking expired milk. Best before 55 years ago. ��������

5.) It’s only in Nigeria you’ll see a conductor eating bread with Power horse. For God’s sake, it an energy drink, not Tea.

4.) I vomit 2 times today in the presence of my mom and she has been looking at me somehow, should I remind her that am not pregnant, that I’m a man. www.ayojokes.com.ng

3.) It’s only Nigerian Police that will tell you: “Oga your plate number is LAGOS what are you doing in SOKOTO. You are Under Arrest”.

2.) I thought being a Nigerian was stressful till I met an Arab guy called Soq Madik. I just wonder how he will mention his name at job interviews.

Interviewer: Your name?

Guy: Soq Madik

Interviewer : Suck your what?

Guy: Madik

����������Oh God!!!

1.) Just wondering what Methuselah was doing on earth for 969years without an Android phone and power bank… That man must be strong. � �

Get Laughter Daily... Visit http://ayojokes.com.ng for Daily Jokes Update.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Hot Short Jokes For Guys – All Will Make Your Day. by MasterKim: 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha verrrrrrry funnnnnyyyyy

1 Like

Re: Five Hot Short Jokes For Guys – All Will Make Your Day. by Ayojokes: 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
MasterKim:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha verrrrrrry funnnnnyyyyy

An Encouraging One..... Thanks Bro.
Re: Five Hot Short Jokes For Guys – All Will Make Your Day. by MasterKim: 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ayojokes:

An Encouraging One..... Thanks Bro.

Re: Five Hot Short Jokes For Guys – All Will Make Your Day. by ololadeking(m): 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ayojokes:

lol.... There must be a problem then.
they're just too wack
Re: Five Hot Short Jokes For Guys – All Will Make Your Day. by Ayojokes: 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
ololadeking:
they're just too wack

You think its from the jokes ? Check yourself bro...
Re: Five Hot Short Jokes For Guys – All Will Make Your Day. by Ayojokes: 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
Get More Jokes!

http://ayojokes.com.ng

Naija Short Jokes You Can't Read Without laughing

Struggling For Food At Naija Party Joke

That moment you are struggling for food at a Naija wedding and mistakenly disconnected the speaker wire with your leg.
Now all eyes are on you. You will just realise that you have bellefull under 3 seconds.

Naija Guy Joke

If a Naija guy tells you he is not like other men. My sister, ask him if he can give birth. Nonsense Boys!

Naija Student Joke

JSS 1: I want to be a Doctor.

SSS 1: I want to be a Lawyer.

10 Years Later: Contact me for your iTunes gift card for instant cash out.

Naija Girl Joke

When a Naija girl ask you for N50,000 and you gave her N100,000 instead. She will be like: "That baby, but don't forget the N50,000 i asked you.

Made It In Naija Joke

Finally, i have made it in Naija. I can now speak French.

Born June Mama, Come On Serve Her, Serve Her Beer Mercy.

Naija Girls And Food

Some Naija girls love food so much, you will take her to the zoo and ask what's her favourite animal and she will answer: "Roasted Chicken".

Read Full From: http://ayojokes.com.ng/naija-short-jokes-cant-read-without-laughing/

(1) (Reply)

::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint (season II) :::::::::::: / Yeeeeeee! Funny How Times Change!! *pics* / PICs:When You Are Watching A Movie With Ur Family,suddenly A Sex Scene Came Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.