Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Ogun N-power Agro Participants To Get Land Allocation For Farming. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ogun N-power Agro Participants To Get Land Allocation For Farming. (9358 Views)

N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below / N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? / BREAKING:200,000 N-power Participants To Start Work On Dec. 1, 2016 - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun N-power Agro Participants To Get Land Allocation For Farming. by npowerng: 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
Dear Ogun N-Power Agro Beneficiaries,

��� smiley smiley

#NPowerNG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun N-power Agro Participants To Get Land Allocation For Farming. by god2good: 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
May much will u give them to cultivate the land?

1 Like

Re: Ogun N-power Agro Participants To Get Land Allocation For Farming. by realceeg(m): 6:52am On Aug 03, 2017
Like seriously ......
Re: Ogun N-power Agro Participants To Get Land Allocation For Farming. by Prestige16(m): 6:52am On Aug 03, 2017
R.I.P English
god2good:

14 Likes

Re: Ogun N-power Agro Participants To Get Land Allocation For Farming. by HighKing01(m): 6:53am On Aug 03, 2017
grin farmers
Re: Ogun N-power Agro Participants To Get Land Allocation For Farming. by IMASTEX: 6:53am On Aug 03, 2017
Nice one. Agro is the way.
Let's help you with all that is needed to be a successful snail farmer.

* Online and offline training (expected challenges and solutions, marketing tips, etc)

* Snail calcium supplement (boost growth and reproduction)

* Breeders for farmers and giant size for consumption in any quantity.

+2348053363999 (WhatsApp/call)
Re: Ogun N-power Agro Participants To Get Land Allocation For Farming. by Ajalekoko76(m): 6:53am On Aug 03, 2017
If both parties are sincere then we shall be on the path to end hunger in 9ja.

1 Like

Re: Ogun N-power Agro Participants To Get Land Allocation For Farming. by Sociologie(m): 6:54am On Aug 03, 2017
grin grin
Re: Ogun N-power Agro Participants To Get Land Allocation For Farming. by DBANJEX(m): 6:54am On Aug 03, 2017
I hope they all farm truly with the land given to them.
Re: Ogun N-power Agro Participants To Get Land Allocation For Farming. by Olalekanbanky1(m): 6:55am On Aug 03, 2017
writingking:
Mugabe will not kill person with laugh:If President Barack Obama wants me to allow marriage for same-sex couples in my country
Weed smokers are liable to die young

10 Likes

Re: Ogun N-power Agro Participants To Get Land Allocation For Farming. by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 03, 2017
Good. How I wish Rivers State could follow suit!!

2 Likes

Re: Ogun N-power Agro Participants To Get Land Allocation For Farming. by OLAFIMIX(f): 7:00am On Aug 03, 2017
Good news
Re: Ogun N-power Agro Participants To Get Land Allocation For Farming. by greatiyk4u(m): 7:02am On Aug 03, 2017
This is exactly how to encourage graduates to be self employed not turning a criminal tout to a political millionaire overnight thereby discouraging hard work.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun N-power Agro Participants To Get Land Allocation For Farming. by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 03, 2017
Hmmm.. agriculture is the way. But will it be enforced? Or will it end up missing?

Visit www.entmirror.com

1 Like

Re: Ogun N-power Agro Participants To Get Land Allocation For Farming. by checkolatunji: 7:03am On Aug 03, 2017
Olalekanbanky1:
Weed smokers are liable to die young

you too wicked grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun N-power Agro Participants To Get Land Allocation For Farming. by wristbangle: 7:03am On Aug 03, 2017
god2good:
How much will u give them to cultivate the land?

The government will provide the necessary things such as hand tools/machinery, seed for the participants.
Re: Ogun N-power Agro Participants To Get Land Allocation For Farming. by sosodevf(m): 7:06am On Aug 03, 2017
Nice move
Re: Ogun N-power Agro Participants To Get Land Allocation For Farming. by muller101(m): 7:08am On Aug 03, 2017
Before u accept the land carry our the fisibility study of what u want to go into. The govt may just dump u half way o
Re: Ogun N-power Agro Participants To Get Land Allocation For Farming. by sen8or(m): 7:24am On Aug 03, 2017
wallace1:
Good. How I wish Rivers State could follow suit!!
I served in rivers, I saw potentials in their lands. I hope to have farm there in the nearest future.vegetables will make sense there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun N-power Agro Participants To Get Land Allocation For Farming. by orijintv(m): 7:32am On Aug 03, 2017
Prestige16:
R.I.P English

AMEN

1 Like

Re: Ogun N-power Agro Participants To Get Land Allocation For Farming. by superior1: 7:40am On Aug 03, 2017
I hope this doesn't become another failed farming project like thousands they have initiated in the past

1 Like

Re: Ogun N-power Agro Participants To Get Land Allocation For Farming. by 0b100100111: 8:00am On Aug 03, 2017
god2good:

All your past English teachers should be killed!
Re: Ogun N-power Agro Participants To Get Land Allocation For Farming. by kn23h(m): 8:12am On Aug 03, 2017
superior1:
I hope this doesn't become another failed farming project like thousands they have initiated in the past

Name 10 of the thousands Ogun state initiated in the past. Have sources and links.

Masterchen. Scholes0. Omofunaab2. Laudate. Totit. odvanguard
Re: Ogun N-power Agro Participants To Get Land Allocation For Farming. by Taeewo(m): 8:12am On Aug 03, 2017
That's great
Re: Ogun N-power Agro Participants To Get Land Allocation For Farming. by islandmoon: 8:14am On Aug 03, 2017
Npowerng, inform the FG, to employ some Pros in the farming profession , give them Okadas or hilux to play supervisory roles, if possible give Npower participant who are in the agric section housing allowance in the villages, you can achieve a lot and use the N Agro to boost food production.
Re: Ogun N-power Agro Participants To Get Land Allocation For Farming. by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 03, 2017
god2good:

Speak Yoruba
Re: Ogun N-power Agro Participants To Get Land Allocation For Farming. by adekanmbi1986(m): 8:58am On Aug 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Ogun N-power Agro Participants To Get Land Allocation For Farming. by demefa(m): 10:13am On Aug 03, 2017
god2good:

Thanks u, If not of u. I would ve go to their main campus. I'm in Ifaki campus now. Thank alot
god2good:

Don't ever write ur bvn no any platform again. my 2cent
god2good:
Cook bean
god2good:
All your comments on nairaland comes with grammatical bombs!!!
Re: Ogun N-power Agro Participants To Get Land Allocation For Farming. by sontoly2(m): 10:51am On Aug 03, 2017
grin
demefa:
smiley
demefa:

guy e b like u be monitoring spirit ooo
hahhahahhahhaha
the guy blunder no be here oo

2 Likes

Re: Ogun N-power Agro Participants To Get Land Allocation For Farming. by maasoap(m): 10:52am On Aug 03, 2017
demefa:
Are you a monitoring spirit?

2 Likes

Re: Ogun N-power Agro Participants To Get Land Allocation For Farming. by eph12(m): 11:09am On Aug 03, 2017
Prestige16:
R.I.P English
He obviously meant "how". Happens to me too when I'm trying to type something then change my thoughts after I must have typed one or two words. Especially when one is struggling to appear on first page or be FTC

(1) (2) (Reply)

NESTLE Graduate Trainee 2013 / Federal Government P-yes Empowerment Programme 2019 / Rainoil Audit Trainee And Internal Auditor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.