Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,986 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section (3821 Views)

Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki / Hi There, Please Rate How Helpful Your Bank Is In The Comment Section. / Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by Deflorence(f): 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
npowerng:
Good evening,
smiley smiley.
Ask your questions in the comment section
Pls NpowerNG, tomorrow is NTEACH Test date. I want to know the exact time that is right to login for the test?

I PRAY THAT I WILL LOGIN AND WRITE MINE SUCCESSFULLY.
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by duke4first: 4:25am On Aug 13, 2017
Good day all pls I just wrote my npower text now, but i saw only 11 questions and they said it was attempt quiz don't know if that's all am supposed to see. Any one with same issue please share
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by slyd90(m): 5:49am On Aug 13, 2017
morning npower
7,500 to b selected frm 186,904 NTax
Wat becomes of d over 179,000 applicants?
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by Seankay323: 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
Some people were physically verified and told to go as normal but only to check their status on npvn as absent. If you assign people to do a job and they don't do it well and you then blame innocent people that thought the issue all along was bvn unmatch, running from pillar to post to resolve it , that is just wickedness. Please after physically verifying 2017 applicants endeavour to in return give them a proof that they can show in the future so as not to allow people manipulate the records at their own discretion.

1 Like

Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 16, 2017
please who has information about dovegreenmobalservices ,i have interview with them tomorrow please
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by ogoplus: 9:46am On Aug 18, 2017
npowerng:
Good evening,
smiley smiley.

Please what steps can one take for re-posting.

The current place of assignment is becoming a serious security risk as result of cult activities and petty kidnap cases.

It's urgent please!
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by gentle081(m): 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
npowerng:
Good evening,
smiley smiley.
hi whats the fate of applicants who have correct bvn details but showing invalid bvn
N-TEACH-2017-00000-47 07039410321 AND N-HEALTH-2017-00000160440-50 08032512341
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by kayteajay111(m): 9:14am On Aug 19, 2017
npowerng:
Good evening,
smiley smiley.
Kudos to FGN under the administration of Gen. Burahi and his vice-president Prof. Yemi osinbajo for reducing poverty in the life of unemployed youths in Nigeria.
Npower programme is the best political empowerment program ever executed by Nigerian government with transparency and without discrimination. This program has already changed the life of populace.
Back to the topic; Npower has done well so far but not yet convinced by all beneficiaries with their nonuniform and irregular payment.
As an example, I am a beneficiary of this program. I was physically verified in my local government in early December last year and founding that all my BVN and account details are correct since inception of this program without a change, even on my NPVN portal till date but just started collecting stipends in the month of June.
I have two friends living in Lagos that only came for verification in December and didn't surface again but all their stipends were paid including December. I don't know the criteria for the payment while I'm always present in my PPA.
Npower has been saying backlogs will be paying in batches but I have not been seeing any batch moving since May, Npower should do the right thing because these unpaid issues have caused lopsidedness to their effectiveness which may diss their great works in the past.
Although Npower is not a solution to unemployment issues in Nigeria but it helps to attain a living and after two years someone can make a move with stipends saved.
Sorry for my writing arrangement and grammatical error, I'm not a writer.
God Bless Nigeria.
In short; When are you going to pay the BACKLOGS?
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by npowerng: 10:34am On Aug 19, 2017
kayteajay111:

Kudos to FGN under the administration of Gen. Burahi and his vice-president Prof. Yemi osinbajo for reducing poverty in the life of unemployed youths in Nigeria.
Npower programme is the best political empowerment program ever executed by Nigerian government with transparency and without discrimination. This program has already changed the life of populace.
Back to the topic; Npower has done well so far but not yet convinced by all beneficiaries with their nonuniform and irregular payment.
As an example, I am a beneficiary of this program. I was physically verified in my local government in early December last year and founding that all my BVN and account details are correct since inception of this program without a change, even on my NPVN portal till date but just started collecting stipends in the month of June.
I have two friends living in Lagos that only came for verification in December and didn't surface again but all their stipends were paid including December. I don't know the criteria for the payment while I'm always present in my PPA.
Npower has been saying backlogs will be paying in batches but I have not been seeing any batch moving since May, Npower should do the right thing because these unpaid issues have caused lopsidedness to their effectiveness which may diss their great works in the past.
Although Npower is not a solution to unemployment issues in Nigeria but it helps to attain a living and after two years someone can make a move with stipends saved.
God Bless Nigeria.

We understand that some people have been collecting their stipend without showing up at their place of assignment. We are working on bringing that to an end . But you can help us out by giving us their name and phone number . As for the backlog We are still working on it.
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by Tsam1959(m): 10:37am On Aug 19, 2017
kayteajay111:

God Bless Nigeria.

For them to have pay you in june that's to show they are working on the issue of payment, They are not just playing around . Who has ever engage 200,000 youths at thesame time ..Huh And adding 300,000 to it. Menh this nigg's are trying . Check out the device ...Quality
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by Tsam1959(m): 10:38am On Aug 19, 2017
gentle081:

hi whats the fate of applicants who have correct bvn details but showing invalid bvn
N-TEACH-2017-00000-47 07039410321 AND N-HEALTH-2017-00000160440-50 08032512341
Try again . If it still shows invalid then it's invalid Bro
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by Tsam1959(m): 10:39am On Aug 19, 2017
ogoplus:

The current place of assignment is becoming a serious security risk as result of cult activities and petty kidnap cases.

It's urgent please!
Try calling the call center

1 Like

Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by npowerng: 10:39am On Aug 19, 2017
ogoplus:

It's urgent please!
At this point Npower has no redeployment.
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by MyNewJackeT: 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
npowerng:

We understand that some people have been collecting their stipend without showing up at their place of assignment. We are working on bringing that to an end . But you can help us out by giving us their name and phone number . As for the backlog We are still working on it.

Oga when is the next batch coming up.
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by ogoplus: 2:28pm On Aug 19, 2017
Tsam1959:
Try calling the call center

Thanks!
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by nazablossom(f): 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
kayteajay111:

God Bless Nigeria.
well said. My own case is that I have not been paid at all.but I know someone at my ppa that doesn't come to school at because he is working somewhere else,yet he receives his money every month. How then are we going to curb corruption if those that are really working have not been paid?@npowerng

1 Like

Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by LKO(m): 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
npowerng:
At this point Npower has no redeployment.

Please this issue should be addressed. Volunteers should be allowed to redeploy as circumstances demand. I for instance, have moved to new apartment in the same local govt, and would want to redeploy to a new PPA closer to my residence to save transportation cost which presently stands at 400 naira daily. The transport cost is huge to me. I relocated to a new apartment in a different area within the same local govt because of cost of rent in my previous area.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fg Pays April 2018 Salary On 27th April Amidst Rumours Of Possible Delays... / Dear 2017 Beneficiaries About To Be Deployed, Please Join Afolabi Imouhuede / Interview With Kuhl-cher (for Bovas Oil) Real Or Fake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.