Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,278 members, 7,867,729 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:43 PM

Mikel Obi Speaks On Cameroon Game And Nigeria’s 2018 FIFA World Cup Chances - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Speaks On Cameroon Game And Nigeria’s 2018 FIFA World Cup Chances (16239 Views)

Egyptian FA Optimistic Over Salah’s World Cup Chances After Champions League / Cameroon Vs Nigeria: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 1 - 1 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Speaks On Cameroon Game And Nigeria’s 2018 FIFA World Cup Chances by derahhh(m): 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ogbenimax:
baba watin you think

Broz you just made my day........hehehe

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Speaks On Cameroon Game And Nigeria’s 2018 FIFA World Cup Chances by robosky02(m): 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
lest go there

safarigirl, supernard cheesy
Re: Mikel Obi Speaks On Cameroon Game And Nigeria’s 2018 FIFA World Cup Chances by ybalogs(m): 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
derahhh:

Yeah you are very right with your analysis made...he isn't physical enough......but who do you think could fill this void......literally nobody other than the 20year old lad... He actually thrived in the under 17s as the player behind Awoniyi#striker#
Ighalo or Ideye could do a better job for now. Their presence alone could make Iheanacho thrive. Ideye especially sure knows how to disturb defenders but his finishing is just the problem.
Re: Mikel Obi Speaks On Cameroon Game And Nigeria’s 2018 FIFA World Cup Chances by solepager(m): 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
ediama:
You can if you belief.

chai.....u murdered English cheesy
Re: Mikel Obi Speaks On Cameroon Game And Nigeria’s 2018 FIFA World Cup Chances by Etisaljoseph: 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
I am not sure. But, i believe TEAM Nigeria will stay focused to winning the remaining qualifying matches.
Re: Mikel Obi Speaks On Cameroon Game And Nigeria’s 2018 FIFA World Cup Chances by IamAthens(m): 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
Sparkies:
Could vividly remember when mikel was giving the award as second best player behind messi at Netherlands in 2005
Take a look at where messi is today
His at the peak of his game, while mikel playing is final games at a footballer
What are my trying to say is age falsification is killing our players and their careers
forget that thing sir. Even those wey do private university still dey apply N-power. We all can't be at the top at the same time. Mikel has achieved so much beyond your imaginations. He has every club trophy there is to win in Europe and England.
Re: Mikel Obi Speaks On Cameroon Game And Nigeria’s 2018 FIFA World Cup Chances by PDPGuy: 10:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
Afam4eva:
We have an average team at best. Only luck will help us at this stage.
Yes, we have an average team but they are heavy favorites to qualify. Luck will play, at best, a minimal role in the SE a qualification campaign.

Now, at the World Cup proper, the team will need massive luck to make the knockout stage because, obviously, WC opposition will be far superior to the likes of Cameroon, Algeria and Zambia.
Re: Mikel Obi Speaks On Cameroon Game And Nigeria’s 2018 FIFA World Cup Chances by ahamonyeka(m): 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ogbenimax:
baba watin you think
lol,Igbo.
Re: Mikel Obi Speaks On Cameroon Game And Nigeria’s 2018 FIFA World Cup Chances by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
muller101:
I don't even want them to qualify

why are you so devilish?
that means you wishing them bad luck and you will be happy if they fail.
tell me,how would you feel if someone wish you d same kind of luck at your place of work.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Speaks On Cameroon Game And Nigeria’s 2018 FIFA World Cup Chances by juddywizard: 12:05am On Aug 03, 2017
jazinogold:
The game na goal goal n its ova 1.5
It very easy to identify a gambler when u see one.trademark grin grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi Speaks On Cameroon Game And Nigeria’s 2018 FIFA World Cup Chances by muller101(m): 5:45am On Aug 03, 2017
Yomboy4ever:

why are you so devilish?
that means you wishing them bad luck and you will be happy if they fail.
tell me,how would you feel if someone wish you d same kind of luck at your place of work.
look here my friend
My mum is from Cameroon so what's bad in supporting them. Stop jumping into conclusions.
Re: Mikel Obi Speaks On Cameroon Game And Nigeria’s 2018 FIFA World Cup Chances by idyicy45: 6:38am On Aug 03, 2017
Harvard13:
First leg in September, second in August?
op they mad well well see wetin copy and paste do
Re: Mikel Obi Speaks On Cameroon Game And Nigeria’s 2018 FIFA World Cup Chances by Niyinficient(m): 6:55am On Aug 03, 2017
ybalogs:
Iheanacho do not have that physical attribute to contend with defenders. The height, skill and even ruggedity is lacking in his game. We need a striker that can contest with any defender physically and that can also play with his back to the lost. Not sure Iheanacho fits this. He sure positions himself well and plays better assisting the main striker. That's my thought though.

True talk. Nacho shouldnt be the main man....i would rather have the bullishness of Awoniyi, Kayode, Isaac Success or Osimen as the hit man...these guys are more terrifying to defenders than Nacho....Nacho is sleek so he shud play a false nine behind the main man.

If Eagles can beat Camerous in Uyo....draw or lose in Yaounde, avoid a defeat in Algiers....and beat Zambia in (Lagos, Abuja, Enugu or Kano) we are good to go.

*(Lagos, Abuja, Enugu, Kano or Calabar.....i said this because Uyo has never really been home to the Super Eagles..on this pitch, we lost our first official match to Uganda or so...on this pitch....South Africa stopped us from 2015 Afcon....on this pitch South Africa broke jinx of beating us in an official match and painful enough, right in our backyard...Uyo doesnt seem to be our nest of champion)
Re: Mikel Obi Speaks On Cameroon Game And Nigeria’s 2018 FIFA World Cup Chances by Yomiwayne80(m): 9:06am On Aug 03, 2017
Sparkies:
Could vividly remember when mikel was giving the award as second best player behind messi at Netherlands in 2005
Take a look at where messi is today
His at the peak of his game, while mikel playing is final games at a footballer
What are my trying to say is age falsification is killing our players and their careers

What about the other argentine players who played alongside Messi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enoch Nwali Wins The 14th African Scrabble Championship In Lusaka, Zambia. / Switzerland Vs Cameroon: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 0) On 24th Nov 2022 / Obafemi Martins Named MLS Player Of The Month For September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.