Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy (53797 Views)

Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby / Babalawo Arrested And Arraigned For N2.4 Million Fraud (Photo) / Husband And Wife Arrested And Arraigned For $8Million Scam In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by ThisTrend(f): 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
The police on Tuesday arraigned a popular Ibadan based radio presenter, Mr Oriyomi Hamzat, before Magistrate A. A. Adebisi of the Oyo State Magistrate court sitting in Iyaganku, Ibadan over allegation of murdering a 17-year old boy.

The 37 years old Hamzat was docked alongside four others; 27 years old Idowu Ibrahim, 31 years old Mohammed Bashir, 23 years old Taiwo olaronke and 23 years old Yusuff Toyeeb Ajisafe.

The five suspects were arraigned at the Magistrate Court 3 on a two-count c‎harge bordering on conspiracy and murder.

Hamzat was arrested by the State’s police command after the body of the boy was found in his car. The deceased was an orphan being raised in an unregistered orphanage home, allegedly belonging to the suspect.

The prosecutor, Mr Sunday Fatola, alleged that Hamzat and other defendants on July 21, 2017, at about 4am, conspired together to commit murder and unlawfully caused the death of a boy identified as Peter, by inflicting an injury on his head and body.

Magistrate A.A. Adebisi, after the pleas were taken, ordered the defendants to be remanded in Agodi Prison pending the legal advice from the state Director of Public Prosecution (DPP) and adjourned the case till September 5, 2017.

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/08/popular-oap-arrested-after-being-caught.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by MediumStout(m): 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
I love igbo's but i hate biafrans. Thunder fall on Nnamdi Kanu's family for destabilizing the country. Biafra will never come sad

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by orijintv(m): 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
Make I Join NCAN Today!! Na Dem, Human Scientists. Always Devouring Human Parts To Bring New Inventions.

Lalasticlala Na Play O, Bfre Mynd44 Give Me 42Years Ban grin

118 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by Virginkpekus(f): 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
Why lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by Donjcco(m): 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
V
Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by TINALETC3(f): 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
I dnt talk 2much, Rip 2 d dead
Na dem

9 Likes

Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by Flexherbal(m): 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
"The prosecutor, Mr Sunday Fatola, alleged that Hamzat and other defendants on July 21, 2017, at about 4am, conspired together to commit murder and unlawfully caused the death of a boy identified as Peter, by inflicting an injury on his head and body."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
Chisos?!
Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
Juju things! These people never cease to amaze me. Look at his ugly BROWN face

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by morganist99(m): 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
SMR (skull mining republic)

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by INTROVERT(f): 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
shocked
Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by mirabel001(f): 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
Every afonja is a suspect

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by dhope001(m): 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
When his month is so loose to talk to big men and politians anyhow on his radio program, that's the result.

4 Likes

Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by muller101(m): 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
U will not see next Prince in this thread

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by cursedAbiola(f): 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
OkuFaba:
AFONJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it not AFONJA again All they need is the head
cc
shukuokukobambi

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by HottestFire: 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2017

Incoherent..
Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by orijintv(m): 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
Igbo Boys Wen Dey See This Thread

4 Likes

Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by iamtardey: 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
now they are coming for we Yorubas on this one soon. grin

6 Likes

Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by okomile(f): 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
O
Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by just2endowed: 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
OkuFaba:
AFONJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is it not AFONJA again All they need is the head
booked space, am coming back for you.
Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
booking..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by IgboticGirl(f): 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
ANY SUCCESSFUL afonja has a questionable bad beginning

i dey fear all of dem

Scam, fraud, Quack doctors, fake certificate holders, Killing, rape, skull mining and rituals are very common that side.

abeg my fellow Nigerians pls dey use ritualism swear for this brown roof slum dweller

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by Theultimate(m): 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
No one is even ready to confirm this news since the day I heard it.

I smell set-up though.

The man has "really" stepped on toes.
I mean "really".

10 Likes

Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by ilsmiling(m): 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
God have mercy on our nation Niger Area (Nigeria)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
Dear Igbos youth, afonjas i repeat afonjas are the Ilorin people and not the whole Yoruba people.. The ilorinite are called Ilorin afonja,...
That shows literally Igbos youths are all ignorant..
Secondly, we know the Yoruba people are learner with the rituals and skull mining skill compared to our expertise Igbo's.. We know u guys in the early 90's were cannibals, and early 2000, you guys were number one in ritual killings till date... But why is the igbos own better, they use their manhood, wives, mothers, fathers, children, brothers and lot more... Their gods made the ritual killings easy for them.. igbo kwenu...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by tit(f): 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
it is well
Re: Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy by ychris: 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
Had to booked this space before all these tribal bigots do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) / Two Prostitutes Kill Customer In Ogun Over Money (Photo) / Notorious Kaduna Kidnapper 'Guddal' Arrested & Handcuffed By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.