Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Problem Over Payment Of State Allowance - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Problem Over Payment Of State Allowance (581 Views)

Rivers State Begins Payment Of N15,000 To Corpers / NYSC DG Gives Update On The Payment Of New Minimum Wage / NYSC: Ebonyi State Government Increases State Allowance To 10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problem Over Payment Of State Allowance by ninochukwubrown(m): 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
Good evening beautiful people
Please i have an urgent issue which i need gurus to advise me on what to do
I am an ex-corps member that served @ delta state, Batch A stream 2 specifically that passed out on last two months May.
Before we passed out, we were not paid our state allowance but as @ today my ex-corper mates started confirming that they have started paying with alert confirmation.. I waited but didn't get mine
Had to go the nearest branch of my bank to confirm only to be told the account has been closed without my notice due to being dormant for years..I never knew it will be closed, thinking it will only be placed dormant because its been years i used it
Please what next step should i take because am sure the money might have been credited in the account.. Will it hang or bounce back to the account that credited it.. Am confused on what next to do
Please i need advice my people

(1) (Reply)

Prospective NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members / Submit Your CV Here / Redeployment Based On Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.