Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,776 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:00 AM

Dog Crossing - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Crossing (844 Views)

**TYSON - My White Causacian Shepard Is Available For Crossing / Mating** / german Shepard mix Caucasian to form pure black l For Crossing(badagry) / Healthy Pomeranian Pet Dog for Crossing (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Crossing by gonren: 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
Out of curiosity, why are a selected few against dog crossing? I thought that was how the likes of the South African boreboel came to be. I for one want to cross a Boreboel and a Neapolitan to see the result.
Re: Dog Crossing by rumenase(m): 4:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
I agree with yu that various breed of dogs came by mixing several dog breed. the boerboel for example was made to guard the farm stead and they are various things yu look out for such as size, temperament, health, looks etc to produce the dog best suited for whatever yu have in mind. but it takes time(many years), knowledge, experience,foresight,capital etc the dog breeds we have today were not breed out of curiosity but they were bred for various reasons unlike yu that want to breed out of curiosity and I pray that your curiosity should not kill yu. secondly illegal cross breeding like yours undo all the hard work the breeder went through in producing that breed and at no point in time were the pups of those dogs ever sold to the public till they meet the standard I can bet yu will advertise those pups as boerlitan mastiff sell them to the public due to greed and the greedy buyers will still go ahead to mate those mutts(not all dogs are supposed to he used for breeding) there are many reasons to give but I will drop my phone at this point. thank yu

2 Likes

Re: Dog Crossing by Greene66: 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
rumenase:
I agree with yu that various breed of dogs came by mixing several dog breed. the boerboel for example was made to guard the farm stead and they are various things yu look out for such as size, temperament, health, looks etc to produce the dog best suited for whatever yu have in mind. but it takes time(many years), knowledge, experience,foresight,capital etc the dog breeds we have today were not breed out of curiosity but they were bred for various reasons unlike yu that want to breed out of curiosity and I pray that your curiosity should not kill yu. secondly illegal cross breeding like yours undo all the hard work the breeder went through in producing that breed and at no point in time were the pups of those dogs ever sold to the public till they meet the standard I can bet yu will advertise those pups as boerlitan mastiff sell them to the public due to greed and the greedy buyers will still go ahead to mate those mutts(not all dogs are supposed to he used for breeding) there are many reasons to give but I will drop my phone at this point. thank yu

Case closed.

1 Like

Re: Dog Crossing by Patented: 9:16am On Aug 04, 2017
Well Said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rumenase:

(1) (Reply)

Princess Just Littered / Swap Your Dog With Anoda Dog Or Any Other Items Here / In Need Of A Quality Bull Mastiff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.