Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,172 members, 7,864,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

Do You Have What It Takes To #takecharge And Win A NOTE 4 PRO? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do You Have What It Takes To #takecharge And Win A NOTE 4 PRO? (430 Views)

Save Your Money Abeg. Who Wants A Note 10+ When You Can Get The Note 10 Lite / You Surely Need A Note 5 / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have What It Takes To #takecharge And Win A NOTE 4 PRO? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
Then here is how to win,,,

1. Do a 30-second video, telling us how taking charge of your life now will positively affect you in 5 years time.

2. Post on your social media page, tag Infinix Nigeria and use the hashtag #TakeChargeWithNote4

3. Tag as many friends as you can to also participate.

4, Share this post.

5. The most creative and engaging video wins.

PS: This competition will last from August 1st - August 30th, 2017

http://bbs.infinixmobility.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&extra=page%3D1&tid=181202

Re: Do You Have What It Takes To #takecharge And Win A NOTE 4 PRO? by fatimababy95(f): 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
Mugabe will not kill person with laugh:I have died many times. I have actually beaten Jesus Christ because he only died once.
Re: Do You Have What It Takes To #takecharge And Win A NOTE 4 PRO? by bravesoul247(m): 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Do You Have What It Takes To #takecharge And Win A NOTE 4 PRO? by holatin(m): 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
and na one person wey no do wahalla reach person go win am.
just give me the ghoodamn phone

(1) (Reply)

Moto Z2 Force Specs And Price / Infinix Mobility Releases Another Update For Infinix Hot 4 / Blackberry Sues Facebook, Whatsapp , Instagram Over Messaging App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.