Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India (29160 Views)

Nigerian Boy Whose Joystick Was Chopped Off Has Been Sent Back From India.Photos / Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India / Nigerian Baby Whose Joystick Was Cut Off During Circumcision Flown To India.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by segun400: 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
Oyintari Michael whose genital was chopped off by his step grandfather during a traditional circumcision at Ondewari Community, Bayelsa State, was flown to India this afternoon, for a reconstructive surgery.

The trip is being sponsored by the Bayelsa State government through the wife of the governor, Rachael Dickson, who took the financial burden of baby Oyintari’s healthcare and issued N6m cheque and other traveling documents to his parents to perform the surgery on him.

Oyintari who was 8months old at the time of the ugly incident, February, 2017, has been in the protective custody of the Bayelsa First Lady and is now 1 year and 2months old.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/08/02/photos-nigerian-baby-whose-pnis-was-chopped-off-during-circumcision-flown-to-india/

cc; lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by Okoroawusa: 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
na wa o!
Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by Ehiscotch(m): 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
I hope they help restore his genital. His parents had sabotaged his life out of ignorance and illiteracy. They are so lucky they found someone to sponsor the trip.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by segun400: 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by Ayo001: 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
Were you not circumcised when you were born ?
Ehiscotch:
I hope they help restore his genital.
His parents had sabotaged his life out of ignorance
and illiteracy. They are so lucky they found
someone to sponsor the trip.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by BuhariNaWah: 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
Chai

Buhari na wah o.

Over - circumcision

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by Moreoffaith(m): 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by robosky02(m): 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
eliza nurse

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by medolab90(m): 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
K
Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by ThisTrend(f): 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by 234GT(m): 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
Thanks Mrs First Lady

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by czarina(f): 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
So they almost destroyed his weapon of mass destruction? shocked NwaAmaikpe biko bia

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
The family better give that boy back his diick or kill him or else if he grows up and discovers such a vital part was removed from him heads will roll.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by realceeg(m): 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
Chaii ....its a pity
Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by 0b100100111: 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
Cant imagine life without my penis!

My kidney and liver will probably be gaining erection when I see "Toto"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by Rextsm(m): 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
Guy man them wan render this guy useless unit circumcision
Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by Rapwiz(m): 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by Stellaenefa(f): 9:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
Circumcision hmm..I left my house to sit outside the day my son was circumcised.. God please help this little boy to fully recover *sad*
Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by medolab90(m): 9:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
That man is so wicked imagine a man with no joystick
Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by MizTyna(f): 9:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
Why was the grandfather carrying out the circumcision himself? We play too much in this country

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by Emestar1999: 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
Who send the old man? Him na Doctor ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by YelloweWest: 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
I'm sure he was not circumcised by a dr

Local Circumcision in this modern age??
My sisters son nearly bleed to death after the Dr cut his major artery

Women are much better at Circumcision than men.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by Humility017(m): 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
MizTyna:
Why was the grandfather carrying out the circumcision himself? We play too much in this country
just imagine.....
Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by oxaxcool(m): 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hope they will allow him test his joy stick after the surgery 4 proper active service in the future grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by YelloweWest: 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
Stellaenefa:
Circumcision hmm..I left my house to sit outside the day my son was circumcised.. God please help this little boy to fully recover *sad*
I cried more than my son sef cry

I started crying as soon as we got to the hospital...
Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by Humility017(m): 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
YelloweWest:
I'm sure he was circumcised by a dr
My sisters son nearly bleed to death after the Dr cut his major artery
I am just getting scared for my unborn children.... please is there any other way out...of these pains...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
QUACK
Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by YelloweWest: 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
Humility017:

I am just getting scared for my unborn children....
please is there any other way out...of these pains...
Yes. Ring Circumcision done by an experienced Senior nurse!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by jamesbridget13(f): 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
Chai! She tried ooooo
Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by Humility017(m): 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
YelloweWest:
Yes. Ring Circumcision done by an experienced Senior nurse!
then....I will go with this... thanks....I don't want my children go through these pains.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by Stellaenefa(f): 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
MizTyna:

Truly, we play too much...we take things for granted...Circumcision is just 5,000 naira for a trained and experienced matron..compared to travelling to India

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by Solomonudofia(m): 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
Oooh nothing way person no go hear for this country.... At this modern age person still dey visit quacks for circumcision....

Breaking.....
US Army unveils new weapons for war with North Korea....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=043wEZu3qkQ

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangers Of Harmattan And How To Cope With It / Video Of Emzor Sales Rep "Marketing" Codeine To Undercover Reporters From BBC / Anthrax Cannot Be Killed By Boiling Your Meat - Dr Obi Ogar Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.