Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Will You Board This Bus? - As Seen In Abuja - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Will You Board This Bus? - As Seen In Abuja (2059 Views)

As Seen In Ladipo.. Old Toyota Prado Being Upgraded To 4th Generation Prado / See The Amazing Transformation Of This Danfo Bus As Done By A Mechanic - Photos / As Seen In Lagos: Man Takes His Car On A Date On Lekki Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Board This Bus? - As Seen In Abuja by AutoReportNG: 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
Don't blame Ambode when he finally decides to eradicate Danfos and Molues from Lagos roads. These pictures were taken from a commercial bus in Abuja. According to reports, this bus piles through NASS and its environs. While our lawmakers were earmarking millions for cars and bullet cars, the masses were left with this type of bus. Which way Naija?

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/08/will-you-board-this-bus.html

Lalasticlala
Seun
Marpol
Ishilove
Mynd44

Re: Will You Board This Bus? - As Seen In Abuja by AutoReportNG: 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
Whats your take?

Lalasticlala
Re: Will You Board This Bus? - As Seen In Abuja by diportivo: 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
nothing do this bus

aslong as e dey waka
Re: Will You Board This Bus? - As Seen In Abuja by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
Many danfo busses in Lagos are worst than this!

3 Likes

Re: Will You Board This Bus? - As Seen In Abuja by holatin(m): 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
if their is a busty albino with hunchback in the bus then am game.
Re: Will You Board This Bus? - As Seen In Abuja by nurey(m): 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
bus wey i don enter from YANKURA to NYSC OFFICE in Kano, the way the driver dey throw the gear, haba you will think he wants to box hell out of it grin the funny thing about this experience is the way the conductor calls the bus route (Jambulo something something papao papaoo grin)

1 Like

Re: Will You Board This Bus? - As Seen In Abuja by AerialMapper: 8:35am On Aug 04, 2017
This isn't Kano. This is a shuttle bus which carries staff of National Assembly in Abuja which makes it even more surprising
Re: Will You Board This Bus? - As Seen In Abuja by CarReg(m): 8:44am On Aug 04, 2017
New Vehicle Registration | Change Of Ownership | Vehicle papers Renewal

Thanks for visiting CarReg here….. https://carreg.com.ng/ .
We look forward to working for you…

CarReg is a registered service & logistic company with a secured Online 2 Offline (O2O) platform that helps in facilitating the renewal of your vehicle particulars and delivery.

We assist to do:
• Change of ownership
• New vehicle registration.
• Vehicle license renewal,
• 3rd party or comprehensive insurance
• Road worthiness renewal as well.

We deliver to every part on Nigeria

Patronizing a corporate organization for vehicle papers renewal guarantees original vehicle documentations.

Value Propositions:
| Payment on delivery | Delivery within 6 hours (Renewal) | Door step delivery Nationwide | 24 hours delivery (New Registration)| 5 days delivery (Change of ownership)|

Access the various vehicle particulars services on: https://carreg.com.ng/index.php?pg1-cid48_html or call us on 09090144706

Thanks

Re: Will You Board This Bus? - As Seen In Abuja by AutoReportNG: 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
AerialMapper:
This isn't Kano. This is a shuttle bus which carries staff of National Assembly in Abuja which makes it even more surprising

How sure are you? Can you give some pictures to back this up please?
Re: Will You Board This Bus? - As Seen In Abuja by AerialMapper: 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
Three arms zone- Abuja
Federal Secretariat in the background (circled above the bus)
Eagle square visible in the other shape

In the second photo, the bridge leads to the National Assembly

Lastly, i know the bus cos i have seen it

1 Like

Re: Will You Board This Bus? - As Seen In Abuja by adanny01(m): 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2017
AerialMapper:
Three arms zone- Abuja
Federal Secretariat in the background (circled above the bus)
Eagle square visible in the other shape

In the second photo, the bridge leads to the National Assembly

Lastly, i know the bus cos i have seen it

I quite agree its Abuja.

Buses have for some years been banned from the Abj municipal area so this picture must be some years old.
Re: Will You Board This Bus? - As Seen In Abuja by kingreign(m): 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
AutoReportNG:
Don't blame Ambode when he finally decides to eradicate Danfos and Molues from Lagos roads. These pictures were taken from a commercial bus in Kano. While our lawmakers were earmarking millions for cars and bullet cars, the masses were left with this type of bus. Which way Naija?

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/08/will-you-board-this-bus.html

Lalasticlala
Seun
Marpol
Ishilove
Mynd44
That bus was in Abuja. It plied Secretariat back in the days when Araba was still allowed in the city centre. I've seen it a couple of times back then.

Learn to do proper research before embarrassing yourself online.
Re: Will You Board This Bus? - As Seen In Abuja by AutoReportNG: 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
kingreign:

That bus was in Abuja. It plied Secretariat back in the days when Araba was still allowed in the city centre. I've seen it a couple of times back then.

Learn to do proper research before embarrassing yourself online.

Is this how best you can do? Common, I am disappointed. Someone just gave a beautiful analysis without throwing jibes and you came to spew trash...

Naija sha...
Re: Will You Board This Bus? - As Seen In Abuja by kingreign(m): 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
AutoReportNG:

Is this how best you can do? Common, I am disappointed. Someone just gave a beautiful analysis without throwing jibes and you came to spew trash...

Naija sha...

Keep taking it personal. Don't stick to objectivity and creativity. This is the bane of Naija articles and when publishers (you inclusive) are criticized, you scream blue murder.
Re: Will You Board This Bus? - As Seen In Abuja by aaidel(m): 2:26am On Aug 05, 2017
its not an old picture the bus ferries visitors and staff from the outer gate of the national assembly to the parking lot inside
Re: Will You Board This Bus? - As Seen In Abuja by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
Op, please pardon my ignorance. I'll like to know what the difference between a "Full loaded" car and the one that is not "Full loaded". I see that term only in this NL section and not even other Auto sites
Re: Will You Board This Bus? - As Seen In Abuja by AutoReportNG: 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
Emzyme:
Op, please pardon my ignorance. I'll like to know what the difference between a "Full loaded" car and the one that is not "Full loaded". I see that term only in this NL section and not even other Auto sites

According to my little understanding, I think its just "Nigerian" English. Full Loaded is more like a broken language which means the a top specs, high specs etc... Hope you get the gist?

Others, please help me add your own biko
Re: Will You Board This Bus? - As Seen In Abuja by Stylz69(m): 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
adanny01:

I quite agree its Abuja.

Buses have for some years been banned from the Abj municipal area so this picture must be some years old.
Trust me, it still plies that route. I saw it in June.
Re: Will You Board This Bus? - As Seen In Abuja by adanny01(m): 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
Stylz69:

Trust me, it still plies that route. I saw it in June.

Ok those inside buses. From 3 arms zone to National Assembly.

Such buses cant take Secretariat to other locations especially out side locations.
Re: Will You Board This Bus? - As Seen In Abuja by Stylz69(m): 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
adanny01:

Ok those inside buses. From 3 arms zone to National Assembly.

Such buses cant take Secretariat to other locations especially out side locations.
Yeah it's just a shuttle bus between the two locations.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla Drivers And Road Madness / Coastal Engine Oil 5w30 And Mercon V Atf Needed Urgently / 2005 Pontiac Vibe Vs Camry 2006 Big Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.