Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Dream Interpretations- How Real Are Your Dreams? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dream Interpretations- How Real Are Your Dreams? (1701 Views)

Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dream Interpretations- How Real Are Your Dreams? by thugsreal(m): 9:42am On Feb 09, 2007
Hi Nairalanders, the ever articulate ones that is!,  i know it sounds a liitle fetish but how often do our dreams come true? Some people have the gift of graphical dreams i mean as clear as a 6.0 Megapixel movie., While some can't even remember a thing after their first yawn in the morning. I am inviting serious and open minded one here, come share your experience and if you are good at interpreting dreams please do contribute your own little.

As for me i have dreamt every stage of my life both good and bad, and believe prayer works but first u need direction as to which prayer to apply--reason? some dreams can be deceptive

Please no loud mouths, immatures and blah blahs!
Re: Dream Interpretations- How Real Are Your Dreams? by NiteAngel(m): 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2007
Dream works!
When I remember, it's been taken care of the the spirit realm; it may or may not manifest physically.

When I don't remember clearly; it's going to happen. So I pray really well especially if it's something negative for God's intervention as I may not be able to stop the manifestation but I can reverse the effect.

God speaks to people through diverse means and the fact that dream works for you does not make you better only favoured. I appreciate the gift and encourage others who have same to develop it.
Re: Dream Interpretations- How Real Are Your Dreams? by thugsreal(m): 8:20am On Feb 14, 2007
@nite angel
Thank you for your response, your own seems to be the reverse of mine, when i cant remember then its nothing but once i can follow it thru graphically , then it is bound to occur sometimes the next day.

while some will take a month. In other sense, there are some dreams that are presented as codes which could be difficult to decipher or are often misrepresented. Such dreams i have realised always contain some clues that if properly put together will give the meaning.

I can give examples of some as a test to see if anyone in the house can decode! but first i will like to read more from others
Re: Dream Interpretations- How Real Are Your Dreams? by trinigirl1(f): 5:36pm On Feb 14, 2007
thugsreal:

Please no loud mouths, immatures and blah blahs!

well no wonder this thread is so boring lipsrsealed
Re: Dream Interpretations- How Real Are Your Dreams? by thugsreal(m): 5:52pm On Feb 14, 2007
@ Trini girl

Oh Trini, why are you feeling that way? Are you saying Most nairalanders are loud mouths? I know u r famous for 'Premarital sex is not Fornication'
O.K let say loudmouth and blahblah is welcomed will you participate then? No disrespect, i just didnt want thread ruiners! but am sure a lot of nairalanders are quite eloquent and gifted.
Re: Dream Interpretations- How Real Are Your Dreams? by trinigirl1(f): 10:31pm On Feb 14, 2007
thugsreal:

@ Trini girl

Oh Trini, why are you feeling that way? Are you saying Most Nairaland users are loud mouths? I know you're famous for 'Premarital sex is not Fornication'
O.K let say loudmouth and blahblah is welcomed will you participate then? No disrespect, i just didnt want thread ruiners! but am sure a lot of Nairaland users are quite eloquent and gifted.

then I am welcome! hehehe grin!

Ok, this is my personal experience with dreams.

God has always spoken to me through dreams, since my early teens.

But a few of them stand out.

As a young christian I had been going through a lot of changes, challenges and deliverance from many influencing spirits because of spiritual doors that I had opened through experimentation.

At one point I became so disillusioned, tired and frustrated I wanted to give up. Physically and spiritually. My deliverance was daunting.

At nights demons used to enter my room and torment me and I was restless. I would always wake up depressed and tired.

Sometimes I would feel a presence in my room, other times something would press me down on my bed and I couldn't move, breath or speak.

One night, I decided I was too tired to fight anymore and that I will allow the devil to take me and kill me if he wants cuz I didn't care anymore. Then I fell asleep.

In my dream I was driving late at night along a dark empty road in a pitch black forest. The only light was from my car lights.

The car broke down in the middle of nowhere, just like that, and the lights went out. I couldn't even see my hand in front my face.

Suddenly when I looked straight ahead I saw two red glowing eyes peeking through the forest darkness, but I wasn't afraid, I knew that it was the devil coming to kill me, finally, I would have peace.

The animal crawled out of the forest onto the road where now, I was standing outside my car.

What I saw was a big black panther, with the most evil red eyes I had ever seen, slowly creeping towards me to devour me.

All of a sudden a light shone from the sky and I turned around to see what it was.

The being that descended identified herself as "Melissa", a messenger of God.

She spoke in my own dialect asking me "Why do you want to die? You have so much to live for! God wants you to know that He is still in control and he has plans for your life!"

She said other things but I won't write them here. Since I know the dream already sounds like a fairytale cheesy

Anyway, long and short of it, she encouraged me to keep fighting, and ascended to the sky after she delivered her message.

After she left when I looked where the black panther had been, I saw a small puppy instead.

I entered the car, started the engine as if nothing was ever wrong, and drove through the rest of the forest.

Woke up feeling pretty good the next morning too! grin
Re: Dream Interpretations- How Real Are Your Dreams? by trinigirl1(f): 10:59pm On Feb 14, 2007
Another one! And this one is awesome

I was dabbling in some spells and incantations, practising witchcraft, what they call "white magic" (yup, I was a crazy fool like that).  But I had met this guy, who practised the dark arts, black magic, haitian rituals and occultic verses etc.

In my "curiosity" (stupidity) I went to his house where he practised.  There was a book that was so powerful, when I touched it I felt this heaviness on me.  When I opened it he shouted at me to put it down and warned me to never read from it without the proper "protection".  Not even he used it unless he was in the presence of a fellow practitioner and all the right preparation was done.

Guess what curious trini girl did? Yup, she opened it AND read from it. Lol!!

Anyways nothing happened (immediately), and we went on to do a ritual for me to gain knowledge on a particular subject. 

LET ME WARN ALL THOSE WHO ARE CURIOUS ABOUT THE BLACK ARTS TO NEVER  EVER EVEN ENTERTAIN THE THOUGHT OF PRACTISING ANY TYPE OF "WHITE" MAGIC SPELLS, EVEN IF IT'S FOR SOMETHING AS DECEPTIVELY SIMPLE AS FINDING OUT WHERE YOU LOST YOUR FAVOURITE PIECE OF JEWELLRY.  IT IS ALL SATANIC.  INCLUDING OUIJA BOARDS, TAROT CARD READINGS, PSYCHIC READINGS ETC.

So back to the story.  smiley

When I got back to my house I felt a bit strange, but dismissed it as just being exposed to something new.  I tried a couple spells that didn't work, looked at the ingredients and realised I used the wrong paper.  I needed parchment paper.  So I made my usual list to go to this catholic "religious" store that sold things like "john the conqueror root", "love potion #9", goat horns etc.

That night when I went to sleep something wonderful happened!

Now I should say that all this happened AFTER I rejected all things christian and was on my own "search" for truth, but the spirit of God was always with and in me.  It's true what he said that he will NEVER leave us or forsake us!  smiley

Anyways, in this dream I was by myself in my house.  I had just entered the front door as I did earlier on that day.
Only this time I was in the spirit and saw something frightening.

On entering the doorway, just as I was about to close it I saw this huge white cloudish form, much taller than 7 feet and wider  6 feet, in the shape of an open hand floating and following me into the house and heading straight for my spirit!  undecided

But instead of running I saw my mouth open but it wasn't me that spoke.  I heard a voice like thunder simply say
"HOW DARE YOU!"!!

Immediately the spirit being put in reverse gear and flew out of my house and the door slammed shut right after!

The spirit of God was so faithful to me even when I rejected Him.

He fought for me when I refused to fight.
He rescued me when I didn't even know I was in danger.
He kept me alive, even when I had given up and wanted to die (spiritually).
Wow!  There is no way that I can ever deny the reality of  God in my own life. EVER!

Anyway, that one jolted me out of my sleep.

After that I became so aware and so paranoid that death was following me around and that the devil wanted my soul because he knew I was far from God, that it didn't take long for me to fall on my knees, repent and return to my first love.

So I would say yes! Some dreams are very real and God uses dreams to speak to some of us. Dream or travelling? I'm not sure.  Either way I'm glad that I have vivid 3D dreams in colour and I remember them all.  wink

1 Like

Re: Dream Interpretations- How Real Are Your Dreams? by thugsreal(m): 8:39am On Feb 15, 2007
@ Trini

Its good to have you on the thread and thanks for sharing your experience, i know you still have more! need i say here that you have also reached out to people, whoever it is that will go through this thread will realise that- it might take you time to lose the spirit of god in you but that of devil comes to you like a lightening.

i for one do not regard any dream as fairytale, as a child then i remember my mother starting up a journey in her dreams and actually continue in a series of dreams! You will be surprise to hear that it follows the same sequence in reality. Here is one,

she once dreamt that she was offered a bottle of Coke by a group of women in the market and behold she woke up spitting Black saliva for good one week
Re: Dream Interpretations- How Real Are Your Dreams? by NiteAngel(m): 8:28pm On Feb 25, 2007
Trini_girl,
The sooner you yield your self to God completely, the better for you. Yes, you have experience the power of God but you need to release yourself completely so that he can destroy the roots of evil in your life and others around you can benefit from the rare gift he has blessed you with.
Re: Dream Interpretations- How Real Are Your Dreams? by thugsreal(m): 9:15am On Feb 26, 2007
I believe she is trying hard in that direction.
Re: Dream Interpretations- How Real Are Your Dreams? by noetic2: 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2009
Dreams do come through.

And yes God does speak to me through dreams. . . .as a matter of fact I am scared of my dreams cos they come through just like I had them.
Re: Dream Interpretations- How Real Are Your Dreams? by oyinda3(f): 10:56pm On Jun 04, 2009
one day I had a dream that I had a bad headache then I woke up with a very bad headache. I was scared at first then I realized that my headache most likely continued through my sleep (since I had a mild headache the night b4) and the painful sensation got mixed up with my dream.
so, yeah, dreams can be real  grin

(1) (Reply)

~after Death ~ Where Do We Emerge? / Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is The Best: But I Have Questions / The Lord Jesus Christ Took My 10 Year Old Daughter Charis To Hell Last Night ( J

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.