Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos (53297 Views)

Soldiers Enjoy Their Meat In Sambisa Forest (photos) / Signpost In Honour Of Abu Ali In Sambisa Forest (Photos) / Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos by CastedDude: 8:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
Boko Haram terror group has released a propaganda video where it showed its operation in the vast Sambisa forest. Sambisa used to be the operational headquarters of Boko Haram. The propaganda video sent to SaharaReporters shows that the group has reportedly returned to its former base with its fighters carrying out their normal activities.

In the 29-minute video, the terrorist group showed its men going about their normal businesses. Some of them were shown in a local bakery, baking bread, moving on motorcycles and engaging in trading activities in a location purported to be Sambisa.

Others were shown in farmlands, growing different crops.

The terrorists were also shown in the propaganda video buying and selling goods including foodstuff, books, clothing, cement, automobile spare parts and other goods in small shops.

Boko Haram also showed its men operating laptop and computers in the video.

The terrorist group also showed some of its men on a training session.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/boko-haram-releases-propaganda-footage-life-sambisa-forest-photos.html

2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos by CastedDude: 8:58pm On Aug 02, 2017

Re: Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos by CastedDude: 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
observing
Re: Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos by sarrki(m): 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
PDP and boko haram have something in common

I remember Andrew owoeye azazi if late memory

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos by colossus91(m): 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
continu
Re: Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos by zionmade1: 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
sometimes i wonder if we have intelligence unit in this country at all. boko crew has already spilled enough information to be tracked down by any serious intelligence unit. Moreover I have this question i have not yet gotten an answer to how do they get their food, clothes and weapons into their base?

168 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos by fdigital(m): 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
The is getting serious. This people are now very much resolute.
With the recent blunders from the NG military it appears they have been lying to us all this while, what they have been doing is clamping down of media coverage on the travails between them and the terrorists because alot have not been going down well in there favours. Now social media bursting everything. Smh

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos by decatalyst(m): 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
Could we just borrow or buy some F-16 or 24 to rat out or smoke out these blood thirsty rogues, so that they could go and meet their 77 virgins?

It's so annoying already undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
Brutai, Brutai, Brutai, who are you still waiting for.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos by TechRev: 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nigerians talk war a lot. Bokoharam is there to give them war.

These guys look very different from pictures of Bokoharam killed by Nigeria Army. Are they killing the wrong people??

105 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos by CharlotteFlair: 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
sarrki:

Lolzzz...boko is back because the Southerner they succeeded to push out of government is soon to be replaced by yet another Southerner! grin. What osunbande will witness from
Hausa Fulani will be compared to only hell fire if dared become President. You know it deep down in your heart, you admit it in your closet, and you just wish it will go away.
That's why Ifayose is one of the greatest men of all times! Very fearless! Just today, I saw him on TV accusing the bad eggs in Nigeria army of corruption over BH issues and its sudden rejuvenation!

Another piece in Vanguard media had an Hausa man accusing the Borno govt of complicity in the stronghold of BH in that state when places like Yobe is calm.

My yorrober friends in APC are already strategizing on how to best deal with the situation if the expected eventually happens!

Igi ganganran magun mi l'oju, at okere latinwoo.

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos by sarrki(m): 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Lolzzz...boko is back because the Southerner they seek to push out of government is soon to be replaced by yet another Southerner! grin. What osunbande will witness from Hausa Fulani will be compared to nothing. You know it deep down in your heart, you admit it in your closet, and you just wish it will go away.
My yorrober friends in APC are already strategizing on how to best deal with the situation if the expected eventually happens!
Igi ganganran magun mi l'oju, at okere latinwoo.

Boko is a political tool I agree

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos by SalamRushdie: 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
sarrki:

Boko is a political tool I agree

Thank God you know ..it is a tool for negotiation and it will be used against your faction of the APC soon and you will bow to it

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos by lordnaruto: 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
Boko haram, serious tool menh,
All these while, with all the resources being allocated towards the fight against them, they're still releasing chilling footages,
where are they getting their supplies from biko The food they eat, their cloths, the weapons,
Seriously , this country is a joke, they keep sacrificing us as pawn.

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos by onosprince(m): 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
Re: Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos by Built2last: 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
They are regrouping

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos by sarrki(m): 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Thank God you know ..it is a tool for negotiation and it will be used against your faction of the APC soon and you will bow to it

Am not a party person

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
sarrki:

Will you shut up. sad

45 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos by cosmatika(m): 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
BH is regrouping because the Northerners sponsoring dem know dat Osibanjo will soon be d GCFR as it's been confirmed dat Buhari is incapacitated for life. Dey wanna give him d GEJ treatment

12 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos by iamtardey: 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
e be like film for my eye walaitalai cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos by CharlotteFlair: 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
zionmade1:
sometimes i wonder if we have intelligence unit in this country at all. boko crew has already spilled enough information to be tracked down by any serious intelligence unit. Moreover I have this question i have not yet gotten an answer to how do they get their food, clothes and weapons into their base?
Fayose said today that the Nigeria Army is complicit. He said in civilized climes where such wars are going on, you don't keep your fighters stationed at a location for too long. Otherwise, the will become moles and informants for the terrorists. Some Nigerian soldiers have been in these places for over 4 years without changing them. He also accused the army hierarchy of embezzling funds meant for the fight against BH. There is much sense in his assertion.

Secondly, buhari negotiated with these terrorist exchanging heavy sums of money and freeing their captured commanders in return for chibok girls. This move has emboldened BH.

Thirdly, Vanguard media and NL reported about an Hausa man from Borno accusing the Borno govt of complicity in the subsistence of BH in Borno when places like Yobe is now calm.

Lastly grin, the southern president whom northeners created and used BH to remove from office is soon to be replaced by yet another Southerner!! So....
Abuokiis must begin plans to make Nigeria ungovernable for osunbande in the event that he has an ambition to contest in 2019 grin

34 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos by medolab90(m): 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
The Nigerian army won't see this o it is only weak civilian they can handle

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos by 234GT(m): 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
Your wickedness don do. Stop killing innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos by Originality007: 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
g
Re: Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos by zionmade1: 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
nextprince:

Stop lying.
I served in Kebbi too, Nagari College, Birnin Kebbi and there was nothing like that. Rather, we were encouraged to punish erring ones and where necessary, apply cane.

nextprince:

Bro, I served in the East and I will tell u that many SS students can't speak English either.
Meanwhile, don't mistake pidgin for English. Pidgin is predominantly spoken in the East and as far as I'm concerned, it is vernacular just the way Hausa language is.

my brother my brother u too much oo
i guess u ve searched thoroughly well and come to realise that i am so unlike u. I speak hausa fluently both the zamfara dialect and the kaduna dialect. the day i left the north my hausa friends held me tight not to go, two of my neighbors kids were crying. i had to take them to the park along with their father just to have a last glimpse of them. I got a lot of gifts, bags of onions, baskets of tomatoes, raw fura, camel meat etc. i was in madagali adamawa in december wen a market was bombed, I helped get hausa people affected to the nearest hospital.

Here in south i communicate with hausas only with Hausa language because i always want them to feel comfortable and loved. some of them come to my house to plug phones before going around to sew clothes or repair shoes. I tracked u to tell u that wen hatred grows so much in u it becomes cancerous. u have 123 pages on NL the entire 123 pages have no single educative or peaceful comment but rather its filled with tribal hatred.
I have lived with yorubas and almost dated a yoruba girl. I can also speak yoruba but not that fluent.
dont allow hatred rupture ur heart. Igbos may want secession, its their right.
I needed to call ur attention to let u know that ethnic or tribal bigotry will get u nowhere, hatred kills, flee from it

110 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos by TIDDOLL(m): 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
D same Boko haram??.. In d same Sambisa shocked

Which kind wahala b diz nau \ sad

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos by CharlotteFlair: 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
iamtardey:
e be like film for my eye walaitalai cheesy
You are dreaming son, wake up and smell the coffee grin

Who else thinks these guys are organized? Who else felt the soulful music? I did.. wink

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
mmmmmmmmmm
Re: Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos by sasquareT(m): 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
sarrki:

Stupid man you also forgot that Bokoharam has once named Buhari as their mouth piece to dialogue with the federal government cheesy
And you forgot the quote "any attack on boko haram is an attack on the north" by Buhari
You my friend are hippocrates!!!

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos by Firefire(m): 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
Buhary government and APC are complete failure.

3 months turned 2 Years.

13 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos by Firefire(m): 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
sasquareT:

Stupid man you also forgot that Bokoharam has once named Buhari as their mouth piece to dialogue with the federal government cheesy
And you forgot the quote "any attack on boko haram is an attack on the north" by Buhari
You my friend are hippocrates!!!

sad

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? / Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State / Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.